Entertainment Solutions of Michigan Reviews

15 | Alma, MI

15 Reviews for Entertainment Solutions of Michigan

Lynzee · Married on 09/09/2017

As a photographer, I LOVE Jeff and Kim. They keep things organized, keep the night rolling without pause, create a fun party to photograph, and make sure I'm out on time. I recommend them to all my clients searching for a DJ. As a bride, I didn't think I could love them any more than I already do, but turns out I was wrong! We were running way behind before the reception even started which threw off our entire schedule. Jeff and Kim stepped in to fix things immediately. We were even still able to leave for the sunset photos I wanted while they kept guests entertained. They listened to our music suggestions and knew just how to arrange them throughout the night to keep the energy up. We truly (without bias) think our reception is the best one we've ever been to and that was all thanks to them. I'm not a person who dances at events and pictured myself socializing all night instead, but I was out on the dance floor with my wedding party almost the entire night. We honestly don't think we could have enjoyed our night any more than we did. Thank you both!

Michaela · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeff and Kim made our wedding reception unforgettable!!!! They were the perfect match for our celebration and keep the good times rolling the whole night through! We appreciated all their help so much leading up to the big day and their sharp attention to detail. We can't say enough about how great they are!! You and your guests will be in for a lot of fun if you have them at your reception and your labor of love putting into wedding planning with be so much less stressful! Their website rocks!

Grace · Married on 08/19/2017

Everything about our reception was a hit. Jeff and his wife were very helpful and detail oriented. Many of our guests commented on how much fun they had. Thank you for a great memory. Grace & Jeff

Katie · Married on 06/18/2017

We loved how unique and lively our reception was because of Entertainment Solutions of Michigan. Jeff and Kim offered much more than just music — they offered years of experience, creative ideas and fun energy for our guests. They helped us with our timing so everything ran smoothly and somehow knew just what music everyone wanted to hear. They kept our reception on time and let us know what was next (and made sure our parents were there for the important stuff, too!) If you're looking for more than a DJ, call Jeff and Kim!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff and Kim did a great job! Communication with Jeff was always easy and he had multiple ways to get a hold of him. We met several times to make sure my wedding day was exactly what I wanted. He has many extras to add on to your day, although we only added the candy toss for the children, which was a big hit! His website is very easy to use and so easy for him to get what music you want played at your reception. Jeff is great at running your reception to the time line you provide and he always asks to make sure that you are still on that same time line before he announces anything, so that there are no surprises!
    I would recommenced Entertainment Solutions of Michigan to anyone! You would have a great time!

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

5 stars just isn’t enough. Jeff and Kim with Entertainment Solutions were everything we could have asked for in a DJ for our wedding. They take the time to work with you and are very focused on attention to detail and making your day special! Entertainment Solutions was so much more than a DJ and our wedding reception would not have been the same without them! We were so grateful to Jeff that he kept track of the timeline during the reception. He told us at the beginning of the reception that we had nothing else to worry about and that he would keep everything moving along, and that is exactly what he did. He mixed in all different genres of music and still was able to satisfy all of our requests. Jeff and Kim even joined us on the dance floor and taught our guests how to do the Cupid Shuffle! Every guest we’ve spoken to since the wedding has mentioned how awesome the DJ was. We’ve recommended Entertainment Solutions to several people already. Thank you for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives! If you want a fun and memorable wedding reception, book Entertainment Solutions!!!

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2016

I only have positive things to say about Jeff and Kim. They helped us make our wedding day so special. We got married probably on one of the hottest days this summer outside and the venue lost power at one point (due to a city transformer that blew) and Jeff and Kim quickly worked with the staff to get the music back on. They handled the problem so well. Again I am so happy you choice Jeff and Kim! I highly recommend Entertainment Solutions!

Carlee · Married on 06/25/2016

Jeff and Kim are an awesome duo and have fantastic customer service! Jeff kept in contact with us up until our wedding day to make sure that all of the details were set. He gives great ideas about things that you can add to your reception to make things fun. We had full creative control over the songs for the important events, but they also were able to choose great music selection on their own to keep the crowd happy. We've been to a few weddings that Jeff and Kim have done, and they really do keep the guests happy and having fun! The biggest thing that we are grateful to Jeff for is that he kept track of the timeline during the reception. He told us at the beginning of the reception that we had nothing else to worry about and that he would keep everything moving along, and that is exactly what he did. We were able to have fun with our guests while he did the work, which we are very grateful for. We would highly recommend Entertainment Solutions!! Thanks Jeff and Kim for all you did for our special day!

Tasha · Married on 06/29/2013

Entertainment Solutions of Michigan made our wedding reception AMAZING. They take the time to work with you and are very focused on attention to detail and making your day special! Jeff spoke with us many times by phone and communicated with us through email. We were from out-of-town, and he took the time to meet with us when we visited. He made sure to check in with us on everything and went ABOVE and BEYOND...from our LOVE STORY introduction (in which he added his own research about our different cultures), to our Grand Entrance (which DJ Jeff did and edited many times), to the beautiful up-lighting, to keeping the party going the ENTIRE evening Entertainment Solutions was the BEST! Don't underestimate the importance of the DJ at your wedding reception or event....Entertainment Solutions of Michigan was more than a DJ and our wedding reception would not have been the same, nor as successful without Jeff and Kim! Thank you ESOM!!!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2012

Entertainment Solution’s were incredible DJ's for our reception. They kept the energy level up and offered us so many options that we had never even thought of. We would definitly recommend them to anyone

• Jill

Jill · Married on 10/02/2010

Jeff and Kim were fantastic to work with - would recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic fun DJ for their wedding or other party. My favorite part was that I didn't have to give him a list of songs to play - he reads the crowd to see what they are looking for. He just asks for general ideas and specific songs like the first dance, father/daughter dance, etc. Definitely worth the price, which wasn't bad AT ALL!

Liz · Married on 09/25/2010

Entertainment Solutions was one of the best DJ's!! I was so glad that we hired him for our wedding. Even before the day of the event, Jeff was willing to answer all my questions. I also had many compliments from my guest saying how great he was. My photography was even impressed and took a few of his cards to give to other potential clients!- Liz Foster, St. Louis, MI

Alex · Married on 08/01/2014

We are thankful that Jeff and Kim were willing to DJ at our wedding. They were incredibly well organized, getting the information they needed well in advance of the reception and keeping us informed as things got prepared before the wedding. They maintained a nice balance of giving ideas and opinions of ways to organize the evening and events to do while still listening to and incorporating our own ideas. By talking with them several times, we felt confident that the evening would have plenty of entertainment for the guests and still flow well. During the event, Jeff and Kim were both actively involved in making sure events were on time. They were attentive to guests and tailored their entertainment and music to keep the guests involved and entertained. We had a blast and have heard from many guests that the reception was incredible. Thanks again to Jeff and Kim for a great night! We'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun and memorable wedding reception!

tyler · Married on 06/26/2010

Jeff and his wife were wonderful!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Kaysie · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Jeff and Kim was amazing and stress free. Since day 1, Jeff was very helpful and awesome at giving us advice and options on what would be good choices for our special day. We also had a hiccup with our master/mistress of ceremony and I was in a panic, but Jeff reassured us that we didn't need to worry about anything "because that's what they were there for" so that was a relief and a weight lifted off of mainly my shoulders. I would recommend this company for any type of event!! They are super friendly and are able to relate to any type of situation <3