Entertainment Cruises Reviews

29 | New York, NY

29 Reviews for Entertainment Cruises

29 Entertainment Cruises Reviews

nicole · Married on 01/04/2018

These are stunning photos and an amazing venue. My favorite place to buy wedding gifts and decor I always go to www.5thavestore.com. Check them out they are amazing!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I got married on the Atlantica this past Friday, 8/4/17 and all I have to say it was absolutely amazing! From the day we booked the event to the day of, all the staff and crew did EVERYTHING they could to make the day unforgettable. We worked with Emilie and Bryan throughout the year and half process and they made everything extremely easy going and flawless. There were a few times my anxiety got the best of me and Bryan was able to reassure me the day was going to be spectacular... and he was right! My guests have been talking about it being the best wedding they have ever been to which is a major compliment to all the staff and crew running the Atlantica. The views were amazing, staff was courteous and on timely, the food was outstanding and the entertainment was awesome! I had a bigger wedding of 230 people which I was nervous about initially since most of the guests would be split up throughout the night, but it worked out perfectly. Everyone jumped between the floors of the boat no problem and it flowed perfectly. Thank you for making our wedding truly the best day of our lives!

Laurent · Married on 10/08/2016

Shop around and compare. Make sure you have a good communication with the person you booked the dinner cruise with.
    In that regard, Emilie Hagon, our wedding account manager, was really so helpful and professional!
    Thank you to the team of party planners and staff that made our special celebration a success!

Sheryl · Married on 09/25/2016

Everything was perfect...Bryan was our wedding coordinator and was great to work with. He literally took care of everything. The venue was perfect as a Sunday brunch wedding. The piano music by Kyle Ann had all of our guests telling us how wonderful the music was.

Anne · Married on 06/18/2016

Chose this company for our wedding June 2016. All staff members replied to our requests/e-mails promptly and were always accommodating, which was really helpful and alleviated a lot of stress. I loved that their prices were all inclusive so there were no surprise. I also liked that the wedding cake was part of the package, one less thing to think about. And finally, the guests loved the venue! Great views, great memories. We had our ceremony elsewhere, and we had to purchase an extra hour of sail for a total of 4hours on the boat or it would have been way to short for a reception.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

We were married on the Atlantica in June, 2016 and everything was perfect! The weather was iffy day of, threatening to rain, so our wedding coordinator Bryan helped us to figure out a backup plan and it all went so smoothly. We ended up getting married on the roof 30 minutes sooner than we originally planned, but none of our guests knew the difference. The weather ended up holding out and we had a beautiful sunset and gorgeous night. Our wedding was a dream come true and all of the staff was incredible!

Sharine · Married on 05/28/2016

We had our wedding reception on the Manhattan Elite, it was perfect size for our small party, about 60 people. All the team was so helpful and professional. We are very happy we chose this venue for such a special occasion.
    The food was delicious and everything was very well organized since the beginning.
    Thank you Erin, Saige, Bryan and everyone else who helped to make this a wonderful day.

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 10/21/2015

From the first call to Erin Trinidad to the last goodbyes when coming off the ship to Saige and Nadia, the service was excellent. Nothing was left to chance. Their attention to detail was impressive. And the prices were well within our budget thank God :))
    Our Wedding went off within a hitch. Saige, our coordinator, was excellent. What we did not remember or know she took care of, flawlessly. I'm so happy and our families were very impressed. We will recommend Weddings on the Water and specifically the people who helped make our wedding dreams come true. Thank God for them.

We went to Entertainment Cruises as a one-stop shop--we wanted the celebrant, reception, etc. all in one package. We had no time for planning, so we needed them to do it all.

Getting married in a yacht in NY Harbor is an unforgettable experience. The guests were still talking about how magical it was a month later--and thanking US for making it happen. It couldn't have been more perfect--food, music, everything. Highly recommend if you're doing a once-in-a-lifetime splurge.

ROSANNA · Married on 10/10/2015

What an amazing experience!!!

We recently got married. We both wanted a small, but festive wedding. We looked at several venues, but most wanted at least 100 people, and anything smaller just wasn't appealing. We then got the idea to check out Spirit Cruise, hoping to possibly get a small private area on one of their dinner cruise boats. We met with Emilie Hagon, and after telling her what we had in mind she suggested the Manhattan Elite Yacht. After seeing the ship, and hearing what they could do for us we fell in love with the idea, and booked our date. We met with wedding planner Bryan Miranda who helped us with all the arrangements, and made the whole process very easy and enjoyable.

Then the day came! Let me tell you, we thought it would be fun and a unique experience, but we were totally blown away at just how amazing it was. Our expectations were totally exceeded . The staff was amazing, helpful, and very courteous. Bryan personally oversaw the whole celebration. Our DJ, provided by Bonnie Cameryn Entertainment, DJ Mike was amazing. He played everything we asked for, and the mix was absolutely perfect. The party was non-stop, and the dance floor always full. Add to that, delicious food, a great bartender, the beautiful scenery of the NY Skyline, and Statue of Liberty at night for an amazing experience. Everyone there said it was one of the best weddings they ever attended, and we totally agree.

Thank You Emile, Bryan, Bonnie, DJ Mike, and all the staff of the Manhattan Elite for the best wedding celebration we could have hoped for. We will always be grateful to you all, and we'd recommend you to anyone.

Joe & Rosanna McGonigle

Married 10/10/2015

Amandine · Married on 10/01/2015

Perfect! Thanks for all. Professional excellent, nice. A great sense of service. Everything was great!

Antoinette · Married on 09/12/2015

Two words: ALL INCLUSIVE!
    Honestly, since the moment I began my business with Entertainment it was an absolute pleasure. Not only did they provide several options, but when my guest list grew unexpectedly they were more than accommodating. When we had to postpone the start of the festivities for some very important people, they understood and made sure that everything still went as smooth as possible under the circumstances and time constraints. If I could do it all again, I would definitely pay for a lot more time. Its true what they say the bride and groom never get a moment to breath. Bryan was my coordinator and he was magnificent. We were on the Atlantica and got to sail around New York on a beautiful day. It was 100% worth every penny.

Robin · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I got married on the Atlantica in September 2015 (Labor Day Weekend). It was amazing! We had around 70 guests and it was an afternoon wedding. We were on the yacht from 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM and it was the perfect amount of time. We had our ceremony on the observation deck prior to sailing. From there we moved to the lounge for cocktail hour. Finally, we moved to the lower deck for the reception. The yacht was rocking a decent amount at the beginning while in the lounge, but once we got moving, you rarely noticed it. My husband and I are not originally from this area, though we live in NJ now. About 90% of our guests traveled from out of state and most had never been to NYC before so we wanted them to have a unique and fun experience. Everybody loved it! We had so many compliments from our guests saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We also received so many compliments on the food and cake. I can honestly say the food and cake were both amazing! Also, the food tasting we did in June on the Bateaux was so great and such a fun date night for us during the planning process. The Atlantica is beautiful so we didn't have to spend much at all decorating. The only decorations we had were centerpieces, guest book/name card table decorations, and some flowers on a memorial table. Very little needs to be added to the Atlantica. Bryan and Emilie were both wonderful to work with. They were helpful and responsive! Bryan did a great job during the wedding handling everything and letting me enjoy the day as the bride. I would highly recommend the Atlantica and Entertainment Cruises to anybody looking to have a nontraditional wedding in NY. It was also very reasonably priced, especially since it included an open bar. Such a great day and experience overall!

Joseph · Married on 06/15/2015

Jorge Suarez from DJ Clooney tunes (908-627-3630) and his assistant made for great music for our wedding. He really worked with us in getting the best music that met our tastes. He has access to such a wide variety of music that I cannot imagine he would not be able to customize music to anyone's preferences. His equipment was compatible with the ships systems which was a plus. He was worth every cent we spent. Would recommend him highly.

The staff at Entertainment Cruises were amazing. They worked with me during every step and detail of my weddingreception. They were very patient and helpful. We met in person to go over details of my special day and what ideas I had in mind and figured out how we could implement all my ideas in to my event. They communicated with other vendors that I hired to provide accurate information about what the yacht included so that the vendors could come prepared and no mishaps would occur. The food was amazing and the wait staff on the yacht were attentive and in point...and the Bartender rocked! It was the most memorable night of my life and even my guests. My guests are still bragging and boasting about that evening months after that day. Overall it was perfect.

Precious · Married on 09/21/2014

Entertainment cruise (Atlantica) was the perfect choice for us. We decided to go with them when several family member couldn't afford to travel with us for destination wedding. It was the perfect choice. Our wedding was held on September 21,2014. Emile Hogon was excellent. She was the person who helped us book our special day. We communicated with her perfectly, she helped us select the best package. I loved my wedding planner Jessica. She was so helpful and helped my vision come through the exact way that I wanted. She also accommodate my large wedding. The only thing I wished I had done differently was purchase more time. Traffic was hectic the day of my wedding causing everything to run behind schedule. My time was 4:30-10pm. Thank god they did throw us off at exactly 10pm. lol but it was one OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. The food was magnificent. The day of my wedding we had assigned staff to bring whatever me and the groom (my husband) needed especially while i was getting ready.

Last but but not least let me say the CAPTAIN was the absolutely best. Everyone was talking about how friendly, social and down to earth he was. He was so kind many people didn't really notice that the wedding was 40 minutes behind. He was so fantastic, I loved the choice of words used while marrying us and the way he kept the crowd engaged.
    The offer and have a list of outside vendors for any of yours needs. We used all of the people that they recommend. Perfect. Best decision we made.

• #

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2014

I just had my wedding ceremony and reception aboard The Atlantica and everything was perfect. John and Jessica were a pleasure to work with. Jessica made sure that everything ran smooth. The few issues that came up were solved very quickly and our guest were never aware something was off. We got so many compliments about the how great the service was too. Someone even told us that is was the most elegant wedding she had ever been to. I wish we could get married all over again on The Atlantica!

This was our dream wedding. It was unique but still a NYC wedding. The boat itself is in great condition. The staff were all wonderful, friendly and accomodating. Highly recommend!

Tabbatha · Married on 04/18/2014

I loved this venue and everyone involved! They were always accommodating.

roger · Married on 08/25/2012

It was truly memorable with every detail if the evening perfect and our guests are still talking about what a good time they had.

kara · Married on 08/11/2012

My wedding held at sunset on the Atlantica yacht was the kind of wedding you see in the movies. The food and service was impeccable. My coordinator Isaac is a God-send who along with Nancee Myers really has left an impression on me for life. They truly love people and what they do and make it look easy. The service I received from everyone on the Bateaux, the Atlantica and Entertainment Cruises can only manifest itself in so many ways by beliving that the "client comes first!" I am really going to miss them spoiling me :-(

Sofie · Married on 02/05/2012

We had a perfect experience with Spirit Cruises. It was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. It was very easy to work with the staff before the wedding, when we were planning everything. They were friendly, responsive and very very polite.

James · Married on 08/18/2005

Very beautiful scenery, romantic live jazz

Joseph · Married on 06/14/2015

A pleasure to work with from beginning to end.

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2015

It is truly a unique and amazing experience.