Entertainment Concepts Reviews

4 | Santa Ana, CA

4 Reviews for Entertainment Concepts

Nancy · Married on 07/12/2015

Guests had a great time dancing!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2013

Eric did a phenomenal job for our wedding last week. He played all the songs we asked for and was a fun DJ, keeping our guests on the dance floor all night. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Brandi · Married on 05/11/2013

We loved having Eric as our DJ. I didn't have a lot in mind for music, all I really knew was a few absolute "do nots". I told him I just wanted to keep it fun and have things that the guests could dance to. He delivered! Even my new inlaws were dancing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect sound track to the wedding. During our first dance I was to the point where I knew it was dragging on and people can only watch you spin around in a circle for so long before they got bored. I made eye contact with Eric and he immediately faded it out so we could get on with the fun. I'd give him 3 thumbs up if I had 3 thumbs. Thanks for a wonderful night!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Susan · Married on 10/12/2014

We found DJ Eric through Electra Cruises. He was very professional, played everything we asked him to (and nothing we asked him not to), and kept everything and everyone going through the whole event. He has music from every era and multiple genres. If he doesn’t have it, he’ll probably find it for you so it doesn’t hurt to ask. We went for a pretty basic playlist but it was great for our crowd and he was pretty open to whatever we wanted to do through the reception. What more could anyone ask for in a DJ?

Sent on 11/21/2014