Ensemble Productions Photography Reviews

5 | Carmel, CA

5 Reviews for Ensemble Productions Photography

• Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 11/14/2009

Kim and Glen are rockstars! I think it is so important to have a photograper that you enjoy being around, and they are it! I had several guests comment that they seemed to be part of our party and they made everyone feel so comfortable. Ensemble Productions is also a tremendous value for the quality of work. My recommendation is to book early.

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

Kim was so wonderful to work with! She captured moments perfectly! We feel so lucky to have found her work with us and share the most amazing day of our lives. She is the only photographer I will ever use!

Melinda · Married on 02/24/2009

Kim is the absolute BEST person to work with! Not only is she a master of her craft, but she is sooo much fun to be around. She is PART of the party!! At our wedding.. she was having just as much fun as the rest of us. Her assistant was just as wonderful, providing different angles and views that Kim didn't get. We got SO much value for our money. I reviewed and interviewed many other photographers.. and they didnt' come close to what Kim gave us for our money!!

I would recommend Kim and Ensemble productions to EVERYONE!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2008

Kim is a great and wonderful photographer. She's not only took pictures of my wedding but she took pictures of me pregnant with my second child. There was not one photo of hers that I didnt want to fame and hang in my house!

Caryn · Married on 11/30/2007

Kim Lemaire of Ensemble Productions Photography preserved the most important day in my sister's life and our whole family treasures the priceless photos and we are so pleased we used Kim and would reccommend her to any bride for her special day.