5 Reviews for Enjoy with Troy

Piano (1)
Ceremony (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
5 Enjoy with Troy Reviews

I found Enjoy with Troy through WeddingWire and don't regret it! I had always imagined having a pianist at my wedding and Troy did not disappoint. He was very easy to work with and I was able to trust him very easily. He took any challenge I threw at him, including him learning two new and fairly difficult songs for my ceremony! Troy is a very polite and pleasant man who has a passion for what he does. I am so glad that we found him!

Profile Picture Jillna, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Instrumental-Solo, Piano

We used Troy for our wedding and he did a wonderful job. He was very professional and easy to work with - and willing to learn new songs if you ask him to. A little on the pricey side in my opinion - but was great to work with overall.

Profile Picture User4297245, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Troy Harris is the epitome of professionalism. We wanted live piano music at our cocktail style wedding reception and were delighted to find Troy. The songs we selected from his extensive playlist were the perfect background to our fall reception. He was responsive and flexible during planning, arrived right on time and was very personable and friendly during his performance. We were impressed with his piano playing and would recommend his services to anyone!

Mary & Mike - Ames, IA

Profile Picture User4001597, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Troy for our outdoor wedding in June 2011. He was very professional leading up to the event and gave great suggestions for music choices since I was not familiar with all the music. It started to rain right before our event and it was too late to move to our ceremony so Troy graciously sat in the rain and played for us. We had many compliments on his choices and abilities. Would def. reccomend and use agian.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Enjoy with Troy is the perfect name for this vendor. He can play anyfthing. He loves to take requests and will work to fit your schedule. Troy is very professional. You will feel like you are important and he knows how important music is to your event. Troy has a great way of personalizing things. It doesn't hurt to call and talk to him, which is what we did. Just pick his brain and learn how important live music can be to your event.

Profile Picture Joy, 1/1/11, 1 Review