Enigma Fireworks Reviews

Enigma Fireworks 7
  • alayna

alayna · Married on 10/13/2018

Must have!

I can't even express how amazing Konstantin and the Enigma Fireworks Team were. At first I thought it was pricey but the fuel is very expensive for the non-pyro fire so it makes perfect sense. The team was so helpful. Out of all my vendors Konstantin was THE most responsive. If I had questions he immediately answered them. He even helped me with picking out the perfect fog machine which was stressful but he made it easy for me! They set a time that they would set up and were very punctual. Their attitudes were 20/10 so genuine and happy and made me smile. They really cared about making me day spectacular. I chose to do the first dance choreographed fireworks and they synced it up to my song beautifully. NOT ONLY did they do my first dance, but also throughout the night they kept lighting up the fireworks for special moments and dances which made it so so so much more than I could have asked for. They spoke with my DJ my photographer and videographer to tell them special places to be for the show even. He called to just check and see how everything planning wise was going. Please think about having the Enigma Fireworks Team on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed I promise!! I love them so much and I am so thankful for their service!!

You rock!

Enigma Fireworks 12
    Enigma Fireworks 13
    Enigma Fireworks 14

BRENT · Married on 05/26/2018

These indoor lights are awesome! It's like an indoor firework system that feels like actual fireworks going off inside. The whole thing is totally safe however. We used the stage fountains for a recent for a rock show here at our indoor studio space. We had practiced them going off at the perfect time during one of the songs. No one was expecting it. Anyways when it came time for the light effects to go off they went off without fail and to the amazement of the crowd. It brought everyone together. If you are looking for something to really highlight your event then I would highly recommend Enigma.

Sent on 08/25/2018