Engel Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Engel Photography

15 Engel Photography Reviews

John Abramson · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolutely stunning!

You will love the results!
    I would highly recommend Engel Photography !!
    Bob is calm, funny and made the whole process easy.
    But more important, the photo were beautiful!
    John A.

I am owner of Simple St. Augustine Weddings, and I use Engel Photography and only Engel Photography for all my brides. His turn-around service is quick, his photos are great!

Lakeesha · Married on 06/09/2012

We were very pleased with the photos and the photographer was great. He kept us smiling and fresh for each photo.

I have worked with Bob on several weddings. He is very dependable and takes loads of pictures. He has a very uplifting personality and you won't be disappointed.

Chyan Torelli,
    Wedding Minister,
    A Blessed Adventure - Weddings & More;
    www.ablessedadventure.com ;
    904.465.0113

m · Married on 05/12/2012

I would highly recommend Engel Photography. Bob was friendly, professional, and very reasonably priced. He responded to every call and email quickly, helped my husband and I feel very relaxed on our special, and best of all...our wedding photographs were BEAUTFUL!!!

Jorge · Married on 05/12/2012

Great time! Non-invasive and we were surprised at the quality of service and results. I recommend Bob and family to make your experience what you exactly what you want. We are both very happy with the results.

Rhiannon · Married on 05/04/2012

Bob was great to work with and he took wonderful photos of our special day, he was very professional and i rather enjoyed his help with some photo op ideas and his vision.

Sue · Married on 11/13/2011

Absolutely fabulous to work with! His quality of work is superior. His great sense of humor was included at no charge :) It was wonderful having Bob take our photos and be a part of our special day.

Tammy · Married on 11/12/2011

You are an awesome photographer.I love my wedding photos so very much!!! Awesome quality!! I recommend this photographer to everyone!!! Thank you !!!!

Belinda · Married on 08/07/2008

Bob did an AMAZING job.

He is exceptionally talented and has been a wedding photographer for over 20 years. Possessing a warm personality and easy-going manner, he has a great sense of humor. He is lots of fun to be around and very relaxed. He is very professional and low stress and offered suggestions of shots while also being happy to take photos that we specifically requested.

He included all high-resolution digital images color corrected and ready for printing on CD/DVD. All images are uploaded to his website in a web gallery, so our family and friends could preview them and order them online. (Password protected).

Jill · Married on 06/07/2008

Recently, I was unable to find the CD that contained our wedding photographs. I was frantic, as over five years had transpired. I contacted my wedding coordinator Renate Daversa in San Diego, CA), who promptly put me in touch with Bob. I explained the situation to him and he responded with great kindness and professionalism. He uploaded our photographs to his website again, and did not charge us for the inconvenience it may have caused him. He was very gracious and understanding. We would not only recommend Bob because of his great skill in photography, but for the way that he handled our crisis. He's a true hero in disguise.

Lynette · event on: 10/06/2007

Incredible job working with our 1 year old for his 1st birthday photos! Bob and Marina are wonderful...you could not ask for more caring people and the quality of their work is phenomenal! They have an eye for the best angels, scenery and can capture the cutest expressions! We were very happy with the results! Thank you for taking your time with a squirmy 1 year old! The Shaws-San Diego, CA

Bob took pictures that truly captured the many special moments of my daughter's wedding. He was creative in deciding how to position people as to catch his/her best "side" in every picture. I especially like having a CD of the photos that I can share with others and/or just print off the images I want most. The value for the services he provided can't be matched. I would recommend Bob Engle to others. Thank you Bob!!!

Angie · Married on 08/17/2011

My husband Mike and I were more than pleased with Engel Photography. Bob did wonderful work for an amazing price. I really enjoyed his personality as well.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 03/22/2014

Working with Bob was a pleasure! He was very professional, and the pictures were beautiful. With his prices, it was an amazing value. I would certainly recommend him to any budget-conscious bride!