9 Reviews for Engedi Estate

9 Engedi Estate Reviews

Just booked our daughter's wedding at Engedi Estate and we are so excited! For anyone planning a wedding in the Washington D.C./Frederick area be sure to check this wonderful venue out. The setting for Engedi Estate is beautiful and so peaceful, and the venue itself is perfect. This is a family owned and operated business and it shows in the meticulous care the owners have dedicated to the property and to their customers. Everything you need to make your wedding perfect is there – from the beautiful new pavilion that easily holds 300 guests, to the setting right on the banks of the Monocacy River. And plans for the 2014 season include many more exciting additions to make your experience even more special, not to mention convenient and stress-free. And the best part of booking at Engedi Estate – the personal attention the owners give to each couple. From the minute we met Debbie and Ashley, we felt like they cared about all of us and want to do everything they can to make our daughter's wedding perfect. We are looking forward to working with them to make our vision for her wedding day become a reality, and we are confident they will be with us every step of the way!

Profile Picture Cathy, 10/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For all my fellow brides who originally might have wanted to get married in their backyard to embrace the simplicity of a beautiful canvas that seemed easy to make your own but then you realized how expensive it would be to just rent tables, chair, a tent, and restrooms ($$$) - it's time to consider Engedi Estate.
Let me first start off by saying Debbie (the owner and on site coordinator) makes your day (and every day leading up to your big day) incredibly special. She helps you finalize every detail, she responds to every email, and she caters to your every dream with amazing service.
This venue is truly a paradise, everything is green and the river draped in the background of the pergola is so enchanting. The pavilion is perfect for rustic diy brides who want to put their own touches on their reception space, but don't want to have to do all the work.
What makes this venue extra special is the bridal HOUSE. The owners re-did a house on the property from the 1700's and turned it into a space for the bride and all her maids to get ready complete with full kitchen, bathrooms, and a honeymoon suite upstairs where we stayed after the reception !
Every day, I look back at our wedding pictures and can't believe how beautiful and flawless our wedding was thanks to Engedi Estate. It is DEFINITELY worth visiting in person before you finalize your venue!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
3.7

The space is beautiful. The owner was very helpful with planning the wedding ceremony site on the property and was very responsive with the relocation inside the pavilion due to rain. Issues with zoning caused a headache about a month before the wedding, having guests shuttled in from another parking location was inconvenient, but we really loved the environment of Engedi. Our wedding turned out beautiful and all of the guests loved the atmosphere! Would recommend, but make sure all court issues are dealt with.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Debbie of Engedi Estate was so helpful for the entire process from the first meeting until the final cleanup of the tent was done. Engedi is a fantastic value, and the setting is picturesque. Debbie and her daughter were on hand the entire day of the event helping to ensure everything was set up correctly, they recommended great vendors, and even got one of the alpacas on the property out so that we could take pictures with him. I would absolutely recommend Engedi to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. Debbie was very helpful. Excellent value.

Profile Picture Michele, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I came to this site to highly recommend this venue. When I saw the first review I was shocked. This can't be for this place. These people are unbelievable. If you're looking for a place to get married and don't at least consider Engedi, you're making a huge mistake.

Profile Picture Ben, 6/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On May 14, 2011 I married my high school sweetheart and my best friend. We knew we had to have the ceremony outside near water and we wanted something natural and unpretentious. Engedi Estate is PERFECT. Unpretentious and completely, stunningly, gorgeous. Debbie and her family are unbelievably helpful and wonderful from your first contact until well after the ceremony is done and you are all gone. She was so helpful with vendors and scheduling and ideas. The bridal suite is perfect and beautiful. As a bride, I could not have asked for a more perfect setting or a more perfect experience. Thanks so much to Debbie and Engedi Estate for making everything so amazing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely stunning. It was everything I wanted and needed. The bridal suite was beautiful and the restrooms were very nice. The gazebo overlooking the river was a perfect setting for the ceremony. Debbie was very helpful with everything I needed and very easy to work with! I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/21/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Absolutely stunning outdoor venue. The ceremony pergola overlooking the river provided a picturesque backdrop for the ceremony. The tent was gorgeous and there was plenty of room for our 200 guests. The on-site parking was a big plus too. Debbie was great to work with, very accommodating. It seemed like she really understood how important it was to me that everything be just how I wanted it for the "big day." I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who wants a natural yet elegant outdoor setting.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/7/07, 5 Reviews