Engaged Events Reviews

191 | Tustin, CA

191 Reviews for Engaged Events

Stacy · Married on 04/30/2016

Honestly the best decision of my entire wedding planning was hiring Engaged Events with Jenna. She is absolutely amazing at her job and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. Jenna was able to make us feel calm and comfortable right away. She was extremely organized and professional and listens to what you want, as the bride and groom. She is extremely knowledgable and able to answer all of our questions and concerns promptly.

I was so impressed with her in the months prior to the wedding, but I did not even know how much I would appreciate all her help and support the last couple of weeks before and the day of the wedding. She was in contact with all my vendors, so that we could just focus on what we needed to. She set a detailed timeline, which was perfect and ran so smoothly the day of. On the day of the wedding, I was completely confident that Jenna and her team would make everything perfect and they did. She was able to answer all questions and/or concerns, while we got ready and enjoyed our family and friends. She was so detailed orientated and it could not have gone smoother.

One detail that I absolutely loved and never would have thought of was that Jenna gave my husband and I a sneak peek of the reception before the crowd filtered in. I was so grateful for that opportunity to see all the details that we had spent months planning. That was one of my favorite touches that really meant a lot to me.

I could not recommend Engaged Events, in particular Jenna, any HIGHER. She helped make our day so special and absolutely perfect. Thank you so much Jenna and Engaged Events. You have an amazing team!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Chenelle · Married on 04/22/2016

As soon as you finish reading this review, stop everything you are doing and just HIRE CANDICE. Honestly, there is not any doubt in my mind that you will be so so happy you made this decision to hire Engaged Events. I spent weeks researching different wedding planners across the OC - reading reviews, conducting phone/skype interviews, following up on references, etc. and as soon as I talked to Candice, I knew my search was over!

I was living in Ohio at the time and knew that I needed a planner to make my OC wedding a reality so I hired Candice for the full planning services. As many of the other reviews will tell you, she is organized, professional, incredibly warm and friendly, detail-oriented, everything you'd need and expect in a wedding coordinator. However, what sets Candice apart from the others is that she truly CARES about you and your fiance and not only making the planning process easy for you, but making it fun and enjoyable and stress free.

A perfect example of how wonderful she is would be the day that she planned for us to visit 5 wedding venues. I had many vague ideas on what I wanted, all across the board, with lots of different thoughts and considerations that I sent to her. I brought along my parents and my in laws for the entire day. And I knew nothing about the geographic area. Somehow Candice took everything that I said I wanted and executed the perfect venue search - helping me narrow down exactly what I had envisioned, while carefully taking other details into consideration (# of wedding guests, budget, etc). At the end of the day, she left myself, my fiance, and all four of the parents feeling extremely happy that we had her to guide us! We all fell in love with Candice and to this day we all truly consider her a great friend. The 16 months we worked together all were wonderful - I wish I could do it again!! Cross this decision off your list and just call Engaged Events now!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Michele · Married on 04/08/2016

Candice was absolutely amazing!!! She is so professional, experienced, and organized yet extremely personable and fun. We absolutely loved working with her and appreciate everything that she did to go above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! We look forward to any opportunity to work with her in the future.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Anyone who is getting married needs Candice and Jenna in their LIFE! As soon as I had my first meeting with Candice and Jenna, I knew they were the perfect fit!! Their personalities are so cheerful and upbeat; you never feel stressed throughout the whole process of picking all your vendors for the big day.

They contacted all our vendors the week of the wedding, with a timeline of everything that was happening the day of the wedding. Everything was confirmed with all the vendors the week of so there would be no unexpected problems to happen.

Candice and Jenna took care of every single thing on our wedding day! I did not have to stress about one thing besides having myself pampered all morning!! Hiring Candice and Jenna was the BEST decision I could have ever made. It made my mother and I have the time of our lives planning my dream wedding.

I cannot thank you both enough for how absolutely amazing you both were to me!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Stacey · Married on 04/02/2016

I had a FANTASTIC experience with Engaged Events. I am a corporate event planner so finding someone I could entrust with my day-of wedding details was a challenge. I spoke with 10 wedding planning companies and non of them truly impressed me...until I connected with Jen from Engaged Events. Jen was thorough, knowledgeable and had great energy. From the moment I first spoke with her through the completion of my event, she was detailed, responsive and easy to work with. The wedding was flawless and not a detail missed. She had a calm but assertive demeanor on-site that enabled everything to go flawlessly. She handled the bridal party (17 people) as well as families, vendors and the venue with ease. I highly recommend Jen and the Engaged Events team!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

i found it hard to begin this review because I didn't know if I could properly put into words just how much gratitude, appreciation, and love I have for Candice. Saying she is THE BEST doesn't even do her justice. Candice made my wedding planning process not only organized and stress free but she even made it fun! As soon as you meet Candice you can't help but get caught up in her fun spirit and joyful personality. I knew before I even hung up the phone from our first phone interview that I just had to work with her. As a bride getting married in Orange County but working full-time in LA county, my planning time was limited. Candice worked around my schedule and set up multiple vendor meetings on days that I was free. Every vendor that she introduced me to was fantastic. i had the best team of professionals on my wedding day. Candice really listened to what I wanted. She saw my vision and made it a reality. She always presented me with multiple vendor options at varying price points and she was respectful of our budget. She is the utmost professional when liaising with vendors and her years of experience are evident when she asks all the right questions (most that I would never have thought to ask). Come the day of the wedding she had every last detail under control (her color coordinated timeline for the wedding day was a dream for my type-A personality!). I was perfectly calm on my wedding day because I knew Candice could handle any hiccup that came our way (and there was never a hiccup because Candice thought through every detail so well!). She was with me from the beginning of the day to the very end with a huge smile on her face. I truly don't think I can thank her enough for all the work she put into planning and executing a flawless day. I am already missing the chance to spend time with her. I can not recommend Candice highly enough!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Roxana · Married on 03/12/2016

Working with Jenna and Engaged Events was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process. My only regret is not having done it from the start!! Jenna was amazing, quick to respond to my ridiculous emails, and truly gave me the peace of mind I needed to enjoy my wedding! Future brides, before you start your pinterest board make sure you have engaged events on board to make your dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Having Candice as my day-of-wedding coordinator was one of the GREATEST decisions that I made. She was the BEST and I am not exaggerating. For weddings, you expect things to not go according to plan or to be a stressful bride on the day of. But with Candice, you will see that things WILL go according to plan and that you will NOT be stressed on your wedding day. I had such a great time and this was largely because of Candice.

From the initial meeting, I knew she was 'the one.' (haha!) She is so approachable, kind, and friendly, answering the various questions you have. She is quick to reply to your emails and texts. And she is on top of everything! She gave me a list of to-dos (I don't miss those!), always emailed me reminders, and on both the rehearsal and wedding day, she was SPLENDID. She guided us on all the steps that had to be carried out, instantly putting everyone at ease. She also has a timeline and details document that she has from the beginning and she updates it constantly as you find out new information. And these two documents are SUPER important because they give a detailed outline on what is going on with your wedding (even the little details you never thought of or the things happening behind the scene).

One detail that especially sticks out is that my photographers were Korean speaking only. And they were not listening to Candice at times, especially when she told them pictures had to be temporarily stopped because it was time for the ceremony. Even though this happened, Candice kept such a positive attitude. She was patient and always respectful. And I will always remember how encouraging she was towards a fearful and stressed out bride. Thank you Candice so much for all that you done. I am seriously even getting emotional as I am writing this review and thinking about all that she did for me. She's great!!! Having her as your wedding coordinator will be one of the best decisions you will make!!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Connie · Married on 02/13/2016

Jenna was truly amazing. She really got all the details down so that our wedding day went smoothly. I had nothing to worry about and there were no freak outs what so ever. You're in good hands! She really takes care of you. I'm so happy with the service provided. My wedding day was beautiful and I enjoyed it so much because of her.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Alex · Married on 11/20/2015

Candice was the first vendor we hired after our venue. She was absolutely amazing to work with.

She asked questions I hadn't even thought about, gave great advice, and shared fabulous suggestions. She was super organized, always remembering what we spoke about last or what details were still up in the air for me. Provided a list of vendors to possibly work with. Every vendor we spoke with only had great things to say about her.

Her communication was great, always replied promptly. Meetings with her were always on time and on our schedule. My husband always felt at ease talking to her. He's really shy but felt he was able to voice his opinion/idea.

Our rehearsal ran so smooth. Our wedding party had an opportunity to meet her and she gave every helpful detail.

The day of the wedding, she always had her cheerful game face on. We kept on track of the schedule she made for us, even squeezed in a couple of things so we didn't have to keep our videographer extra time. (Super helpful!)

Her team was truly wonderful, as well! My in-laws were very impressed with her assistants who politely grabbed their car keys and loaded up our gifts and cards.

I can't say enough amazing things about Candice. I was never bothered with anything or anyone... she did it all! An absolutely fabulous person!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Shelby · Married on 11/07/2015

As soon as I met Jenna I knew she was the perfect fit. She is so bubbly and upbeat it was always fun to meet with her! She is so organized and really on top of every single detail, I was so impressed. My parents were so happy we hired her they could actually relax and not worry about anything. My family has very high standards for our parties and Jenna really exceeded our expectations. Her team was so professional and helpful the day of, I didn't have to worry about anything. She even made a candy bag for my husband and I to have in the car on the drive home from the wedding! It was so worth the money to have Jenna, don't hesitate to hire her!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Jillian · Married on 11/01/2015

Jenna was SO thorough and truly cared about the outcome of our wedding. I was able to enjoy my special day, without fear or concern of any changing of plans. I would recommend her to anyone with a wedding coming up!

Sent on 11/27/2015
  • User4820290 · 2+ years ago

To anyone who is getting married, you NEED Jenna Wesseln in your life. I don't know what I would of done without her leading up to my wedding and for the big day. She went above and beyond starting the day we initially met with her. I had so many of my family and friends compliment how helpful and friendly she was. She is great at diffusing situations and making sure everything runs smoothly. Any design and decor questions I had I went straight to her. She has such amazing ideas.

I can't say enough good things about Jenna and Engaged Events. Thanks for making our special day so perfect :)

Sent on 10/12/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2015

Jenna Wesseln was our day of wedding planner & she was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!! We had multiple meetings with her before our actual wedding to go over the timeline & vendors. Jenna had some great ideas & input that we used. She's the sweetest in the world, but meant business when it came to dealing with everything. That's exactly what we needed.
    She contacted all vendors about a week before our wedding & confirmed with them. I didn't have to worry at all the morning of our wedding - Jenna took care of EVERYTHING! Literally everything. I can't even tell you how much she helped.
    She brought help on the actual day, including Candice:), so she wasn't alone & everything ran smoothly. Our wedding day was so magical & we can't thank Jenna enough. I would recommend her to ANYONE!!!! xoxo

Sent on 10/27/2015

We chose to go with Jenna, who was all smiles and business from the start! She made our ideas-on-a-budget come to life and stuck up for what we wanted to the very end. Thank you Jenna and Engaged Events!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

Candice was far and away, aside from choosing my groom, the best decision we made!! She is the consummate professional; she is organized, efficient, polite but assertive when needed, caring, supportive, creative. Now that the wedding is over, I'm sad that I won't be working with her on a regular basis. Going in to this planning process, I had no idea about weddings or what I really wanted. Candice did a great job taking my loose ideas and narrowing and fine tuning them with her years of experience and expertise. She would select 2 or 3 of the best vendors in my budget range for me to meet with, rather than having to meet with too many. She also will be honest with you when an idea won't really work or when a vendor isn't the best option. I really valued this trait because I didn't just want a "yes-woman" who would do whatever I said, I wanted her input and valued her opinion to make sure I didn't do anything stupid or tacky. She stayed on top of each of our amazing vendors so that nothing was dropped. She made sure that we got the wedding of our dreams and that it went off without a hitch. I wasn't even nervous the day of because I knew she would take care of every detail. Thanks for an AMAZING day!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Candice and her team were beyond amazing. They executed every last detail on our big day flawlessly! You always felt that Candice cared about you event just as much as you did. She has a real talent for the details and I would have been lost without her!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ryan · Married on 07/11/2015

What an amazing team. Engaged Events could not have done any better helping to coordinate our big day. Their support was astounding. Can't say enough good things about the ladies of Engaged Events. Wish we were getting married every year to see these amazing people. All our love!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Kaely · Married on 06/12/2015

Are you debating on getting a wedding coordinator for your wedding? I was that bride too, trying to save and stay with in budget. I woke up from that dream a few months after i was engaged. Do not wait any longer book Jenna with engaged events NOW! Jenna is the answer to your wedding nightmares. She knows the ins and outs of dealing with your vendors as well as the dos and don'ts on your special day. My wedding was wonderful, stress free and went smoothly all thanks to Jenna and the ladies with engaged events. Even the details down to getting my overnight bag in the limo and cake in a togo box to enjoy with my husband after the wedding was done. I'm still receiving compliments on my wonderful wedding and I have to give the praise all to Jenna because she did it all. Thank you engaged events for all your hard work I wish I could do it all over again! Jenna, you are awesome!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Mikko · Married on 06/12/2015

Jen Alvarez from Engaged Events was a blessing. My wife and I wanted to plan the wedding ourselves, but it became such an overwhelming task that we finally gave in to getting a coordinator (through our venue - The Hotel Maya). They gave us the information for Engaged Events. We didn't call right away due to our hesitation that they wouldn't share our vision of the wedding, but we met Jen at the taste testing and we felt very comfortable with her right away. From that day, Jen has been in complete control of our wedding. She was on top of every detail and deadline. It was a huge relief being able to pass that on to someone. Jen responded to every call, every email and every text right away. We never had to worry about anything. She made our vision become a reality, and we could not thank her enough. During the wedding, she was right on top of things and made sure that everything was going according to plan. From the moment we agreed to work with her, she took all the hassle away from the wedding planning. Her efforts were priceless. We would recommend her and Engaged Events. Again, we can not thank Jen enough for being there for us.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Brittney · Married on 05/22/2015

Candice Sanders is AMAZING!
    Wow, after everything has settled I truly love and appreciate all that Candice and her team did for my family. My wedding, held at the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, was FLAWLESS and I seriously owe that to Candice Sanders. Thoughout the whole process Candice kept me calm, assured me that everything would be fabulous, and it was. The passion Candice has for what she does apparently shows through her work- there is absolutely no one better! Her personable, professional, sweet and sassy when needed work ethnic spearheads through any possible obstacles and produces perfection. If you're looking for a planner look no more! Now i just can't wait for my sister to get married so we can reunite and do it all over again!!! Thank you so much engagedevents!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • Tim

Tim · Married on 05/02/2015

Wow, what can I say about Candice? She is absolutely fantastic!! Because she was assigned to us by our venue she knew all the ins and outs of the location which was a real benefit. We decided, after meeting with her once, that it would be important to upgrade her services so that she and her crew would be there each step of the way including the entire day and night of the wedding. It was the best choice we made throughout this process! Candice's attention to detail and her personal attention was beyond reproach. I couldn't imagine being able to pull off the wedding without her.

Sent on 05/11/2015

My wedding would not have been the same without Candice. She kept me calm, cool, and collected! The way she handles everything makes you feel like you are famous. She is so organized and always makes you a priority. After all the wedding planning, I feel like she is family! Candice was always so sweet and a wealth of information for any question I had! :) My wedding was perfect thanks to Candice and her amazing team!!! I hope that all my friends use her or they are missing out. See you in 5 years for my vow renewal Candice! xoxox

Sent on 05/04/2015

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2015

My husband and I just got married February 15, 2015. We hired Candice a month before the wedding. My husband and I thought we had done most of the work prior to hiring her, since we had hired all of our venders prior to her. After taking us under her wing we found how much more we needed to do. Candice was professional, on point, organized, and sweet. We couldn't have done it without her. She was truly amazing from beginning to the end. Candice and her team had everything set up perfectly for the ceremony and reception. She had the gifts and the decorations all packed up and in the car before we left. Unbelievable. Amazing.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Jenna Wesseln with Engaged Events was the day of coordinator for our wedding. From the start, Jenna proved to be organized, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Although we didn't contract with her for full wedding planning, she was always available to offer advice and input into the decisions we made. She worked very well with all of our vendors, in fact, whenever there was a sensitive subject we needed to address with a vendor I felt that Jenna was very effective and was able to fufill our requests.

On the day of our wedding everything came together seemlessly and beautifully. Jenna is very good at getting into the head of her brides to understand their vision for the big day and will execute that vision. Any issues, which came up, were quickly and professionally addressed by Jenna and her team. Jenna made sure throughout the day to check in with the bride and groom to make sure everything was as they had imagined.

Jenna takes her weddings very seriously and from working with her, you can tell that this is more than a job to her. She is truly passionate about weddings and giving her clients exceptional service.

Sent on 12/23/2014