Engaged Events Reviews

191 | Tustin, CA

191 Reviews for Engaged Events

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Jenna is amazing! Extremely detailed, trustworthy, and passionate about her work & our special day. She made our wedding a flawless event and We cannot thank her enough. Thank you, Jenna!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

They are so professional and knowledgeable! The hotel representative that I was working with constantly complimented me on how great Jen Alvarez and her team was. They felt very confident leading up to the big day which gave me such peace of mind!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kayla · Married on 10/16/2016

I cannot thank Jenna enough for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We had no stress and enjoyed every second because we had Jenna. Jenna you are amazing at what you do and I will recommend you to anyone getting married. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Paula · Married on 10/15/2016

You definitely need Jen on your day and all the meetings before your special day. I honestly never worried about the entire ceremony and reception. When my daughter was giving her speech and forgot her drink right before she went to toast the party, there was Jen with her wine. Amazing!!! What a great day. Thank you Thank you Thank you..........
    Paula and Jerry Nine <3

Sent on 10/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Candice is fantastic!!! She is so incredibly responsive and positive - you really want someone who is positive, warm and fun helping you with this process. Candice also is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. She has been doing this a long time and can give you advise you just can't get off the internet or from friends. She also helps you stay within your budget while still creating a beautiful wedding and experience for you and your loved ones.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jennipher · Married on 09/24/2016

Candice - Charles and I love you!!
    We found Candice through our venue (Nixon Library). She is one of the Nixon Library's preferred vendors.
    We were running behind on our wedding planning, and we booked Candice 7 months prior to our wedding date.
    We went with her mid-level package as we needed her assistance with the majority of our planning but wanted to take care of the smaller things on our own.
    Her bubbly and positive attitude and personality is exactly what we needed during our wedding planning process!
    She knew everything about our venue and was quick to get things taken care of. She helped us book the majority of our vendors and put a excellent team of vendors together for our wedding.
    Candice became pregnant (Congrats Candice!!) during our planning process, but she DID NOT skip a beat. If it wasn't for her growing belly and courtesy announcement, we would have never known !
    I am such a control freak and a perfectionist; there were days I exchanged emails with Candice throughout the whole day and she was always there to answer my questions and take care of whatever I needed and put my mind at ease. She is very organized and not only did she take care of what we wanted for our wedding...but she exceeded our own wedding expectations and helped make our wedding even more beautiful than what we had imagined.
    Our wedding day was flawless! Candice made sure we were on schedule and comfortable and most importantly...Happy! She also makes sure that our Family members enjoy the day with the Guests.
    Even after the wedding, Candice follows up and answers any questions or concerns I had.
    Candice is a Coordinator who genuinely cares and loves what she does and it shows!
    After working with her for 7 months, my Husband and I miss her dearly already!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

Booking Engaged Events was easily the best decision we made in the wedding planning process! Jenna was absolutely amazing. We had her for the "Final Details" package, which essentially began with a detail meeting two months prior to the wedding. From there, Jenna took the reins, contacting vendors and keeping things more organized that I could imagine. She put out little fires along the way, including dealing with difficult vendors or problem-solving little delivery snafus. She remained a voice of reason throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding, she and her team kept everything running smoothly, and kept me calm and collected. She became such an intrinsic part of our day that for days after the wedding, family members kept asking "Where's Jenna? We wish she could be here!"

If you're at all considering booking Engaged Events, don't hesitate -- you will not regret it. They are fabulous and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 09/23/2016

Jen Alvarez from Engaged Events was my day of wedding coordinator. She and her team were absolutely amazing. I cannot find enough words to express how amazing she is. On the day of my wedding she handled every little detail and snag that came up. I did not have to worry about a single thing. She is worth every single penny. She made sure that I had peace of mind on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lachelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Jenna from Engaged Events made our DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE !! She is absolutely Amazing!! I would refer Engaged Events to anyone getting married. If we had any questions, she was just a phone call away. She pays attention to EVERY little detail that you want for your wedding. Our wedding day went so smooth and we were able to enjoy every moment together and with our family and friends. There was not one problem and if there was, we had no idea about it. We did not have to worry about anything thanks to Jenna and her team! She is very organized, experienced, prompt, professional and at the same time she is kind, caring, compassionate and wants your special day to be as perfect as you imagine it be. Ours was absolutely perfect ! Thank you to Engaged Events and especially Jenna for making our day so remarkably perfect !!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Joel · Married on 09/17/2016

My now wife (!!!) and I used Candice from Engaged Events for our wedding at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach and we were completely impressed by Candice and her team! As a wedding professional myself, I have high standards and have seen it all when it comes to wedding coordinators/planners and Candice beat all my expectations. That is no easy task and I would wholeheartedly recommend you to use Engaged Events (especially Candice) for your future event(s).

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2016

You will not regret working with Engaged Events. Jenna made my entire wedding day, and months leading up to it, stress free! She was the absolute best! As an out of state bride, it made my wedding planning a bit more difficult. Jenna went above and beyond to reassure me with any question I had. Definitely worth every penny!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Jen and here team were absolutely amazing to work with and I would definitely recommend them to other couples getting married!

Joelle · Married on 08/27/2016

Picking Candice Sanders as my wedding planner was hands down the best decision my husband and I made before our wedding! As someone who tends to get stressed with planning, Candice was miraculously able to make our wedding planning process fun and smooth. She is on top of every detail, offers the needed guidance while still allowing you to really realize your own wedding dream. She is responsive immediately to every email or request and is fun and warm! I could not recommend her more!!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Heidi · Married on 08/20/2016

Jenna was tha absolute best wedding coordinator I could ever ask for!! She made sure everything went smoothly and took all of the pressure and stress off of me! She is THE BEST!! I cannot put into words how amazing she was throughout the whole wedding process! Thank you for everything Jenna!!!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

We had the BEST experience with Engaged Events! Candice and her crew made our wedding day flawless. I cannot imagine trying to do everything without all of her help and guidance! We LOVE Candice! She is the best!!!
    -Sarah & Joe

Sent on 08/21/2016

Erica · Married on 08/06/2016

Jenna was our day of wedding coordinator and she was incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better person to help us plan and execute our dream wedding. She was professional, kind and visionary! We enjoyed working with Jenna!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Amy · Married on 07/30/2016

Jen and her team were absolutely amazing! The day of my wedding was stress free. I was so relaxed! Jen and her team took care of everything! I was so amazed with how everything turned out. My Wedding and decor was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2016

Candice was absolutely amazing in every aspect. She assisted us through the entire process. She responds to emails promptly. All the fine details I never even knew of was taken care of by Candice. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! As soon as I knew she arrived on the day of the wedding, I had a great sigh or relief and knew I did not have to worry. She assured my fiancée and I through every single aspect of things and ensured all our requests were met. Candice is an amazing wedding planner and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! If I could thank her 100 times, I still would feel it is not enough. She is absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

McKinleigh · Married on 07/16/2016

Candice was one of the most professional people I have worked with. She went out of her way to make sure all of our needs were covered, she looked over every contract we got from vendors, she went to bat for us when our venue messed up and helped remedy the situation. She was calm, cool, and collected even when the set up for the wedding was ridiculously behind. She made me (the bride) feel comforted that everything was under control. She also did an awesome job ensuring that all vendors knew exactly where to be and what to do so that I didn't have to worry about it either. SO MANY of our bridal party gave her praise. There are no bad things I can say about Candice. If I could do this all over again, Candice would be the one I would choose - money VERY well spent. Thanks, Candice!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Arianna · Married on 07/09/2016

The best most professional and organized event company to work with! Jenna was amazing to work with. Our wedding was absolutely flawless. She made sure every detail we wanted happened and her prompt communication through the whole planning process put all our worries at rest. Ladies engaged events is a must when planning your big day! Thank you for everything your team did for our big day!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/25/2016

If you're even thinking about using a wedding coordinator...think no longer. BOOK JENNA!!!! Jenna was a complete lifesaver through out the wedding experience. From clear communication to thoughtful execution, I'm 100% sure our day flowed so smoothly because of Jenna and her wonderful team. We experienced quite an upset with one of our vendors (booked per our venues suggestion) and Jenna was such a calming, reassuring support system and problem solver through out the day. She handled the issue quietly, professionally and was able to be the voice I can sometimes be nervous to be. Her services were INVALUABLE and I'm SOOO thankful we found her for our big day. Thank you to the entire team at Engaged Events, and if you're still thinking about it...DO IT!! I guarantee you'll leave happier than you could have ever imagined!! ??

Sent on 08/01/2016

Cyndi · Married on 06/18/2016

Wedding planner Jenna was upbeat, capable and easy to work with. Her experience, organization skills and can-do attitude were reassuring. She suggested great vendors, gave excellent advice and tailored helpful timelines, reminders and schedules. She responded immediately to e-mails and phone calls and was available to meet on short notice. With her expert guidance, attention to detail and concentrated effort, the ceremony and reception went perfectly. Do not try to pull off an event of this magnitude and importance without an experienced guide like Jenna.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2016

Jenna was great from start to finish. I would highly recommend her and probably will use for other events in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2016

I cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about Candice. Prior to working with Candice, I reached out to a few other wedding planners that were highly rated in Orange County, but none came across as warm. From the first meeting with Candice my fiance and I were very impressed. It is apparent she has many years of experience in field. She is extremely organized, will keep you organized, has a keen sense of attention to detail, and is so personable. She is also so fast to respond to phone calls or emails and truly has made my fiance and I feel like our wedding is in good hands. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Candice is your girl!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Caitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Do not even hesitate to work with Engaged Events! I had the pleasure of working with Jenna from Engaged as we planned the ins and outs of our wedding day! Jenna was there for us every step of the way- from engagement to send off on our wedding night! When we had a question, Jenna was quick to respond. When we needed her at a vendor meeting, she was there. We had our wedding reception in my parent's backyard which meant we needed a lot of help with rentals and vendors, etc. Jenna walked us through every step and made sure our day was perfect. She even had 13 miles on her fitbit the day of our wedding to prove how much she hustled to get our reception space ready and perfect! She is without a doubt our saving grace and so much more than just our planner- she became a very close friend. Please do yourself a favor and book with Engaged Events if you truly want the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 05/31/2016