Engaged Events Reviews

191 | Tustin, CA

191 Reviews for Engaged Events

Kathryn · Married on 07/22/2017

Candice was the best wedding coordinator we could ever have asked for! She helped us create the most incredible wedding! Candice thought of every little detail and made sure that all the vendors were on the same page to create an effortless wedding day and extraordinary wedding ceremony and reception decor. She worked with every vendor and wedding party member to make sure that neither my husband nor myself had anything to worry about in the weeks leading up to the big day! I couldn't have made it through a year of planning without her! I am still receiving compliments and thank you's from the wedding guests a month later :)

Sent on 08/16/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/22/2017

Jenna is a magic worker!! Anything I wanted, Jenna would find it or make it happen! All of the vendors she recommended were just as professional and detail oriented as she was. She helped us put together an all-star team for my wedding. Jenna made the entire wedding planning process simple, stress free, and FUN! I truly enjoyed the experience and that's because Jenna was guiding me throughout the entire process. The few times I found myself feelings anxious or stressed (because it's inevitable) I would reach out to Jenna and she was quick to respond and give me advice and guidance. She really was more than a wedding coordinator, she's a friend! She is extremely hard working, professional, patient, and responsive. Our wedding was EVERYTHING that I wanted and that's because Jenna worked tirelessly to make it happen! I was picky about little details but I would tell Jenna and she would make it happen, there is nothing she can't do! Jenna and the Engaged Events team are fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

I didn't think I needed a wedding planner, and I was very wrong. Candice Sanders was an outstanding wedding planner. She helped plan the perfect wedding for my daughter. We gave her a budget we were comfortable with and she stayed with in that budget. She found amazing vendors who were professional yet cared about us. She made a timeline that was extremely helpful. If I called or emailed Candice with a question, I received an answer almost immediately. There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Candice. She made the wedding process enjoyable and stress-free. She is quick to handle any situation that may arise. She is extremely calm, professional, and positive. Candice was the BEST wedding decision we made.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Candice is absolutely wonderful and very easy to work with. She kept everything organized and was so efficient with everyone's time. She truly guided us through the wedding planning process and recommended other great vendors to create our wedding dream team! I am so grateful for Candice and her team and all the special attention to details they provided (like packing away my wedding shoes in my hotel room after I had to switch my shoes to dance). My husband and I are both Type-A planners and trust me when I say we we're both over the moon impressed with Candice from the very beginning through the end and recommend her highly for anyone planning a wedding or event. Thank you Candice!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/08/2017

Candice was a pleasure to work with, and we would recommend her to anyone in search of a wedding coordinator! She answered emails promptly, met with us on the days and times we requested prior to our wedding day, provided us with detailed information and timelines well in advance, and was punctual to all meetings/events. On our wedding day, she helped us with everything- from a stain on the father of the bride's shirt pre-ceremony, making an extra boutonniere when a gentleman's fell apart, making sure everything was set up on time and nicely for the reception prior to guest arrival, making sure everything ran according to our time schedule, making sure we greeted each table during the reception, making sure we ate, making sure all photos we requested were taken on our wedding day, and she even packed all of our decor and gifts into my mom's car at the end of the night. Candice is the definition of a true professional wedding coordinator!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Christeen · Married on 07/08/2017

I worked with Jenna for my July 2017 wedding and couldn't be happier with the outcome. Having Jenna as our planner was an absolute blessing as we were planning our wedding across the country. Jenna was extremely organized and helpful guiding my fiance and I through the process. She was extra helpful when we had to transition to a new venue coordinator because she was so familiar with our venue and put me at ease. She is bubbly and energetic - the perfect mix of keeping us on track but keeping things fun. My other vendors said she was terrific to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

We were so impressed with Jenna and the team. They were professional, helpful and very prompt. We felt very taken care of and couldn't have had the day run smoothly without them! Thank you for all of your diligence and hard work!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Bridget · Married on 07/01/2017

I hired Candice to help with final details and it was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process! From our first first phone conversation I could see how professional, organized and passionate about her job she was. At our first meeting she collected all vendor information from me and she pretty much took over contact with vendors from there. The last few months of wedding planning were stress free because I knew Candice had everything handled. From the rehearsal to the last minutes of the reception the event was flawless because of Candice's organization and attention to every last detail. She made sure we were fed, had drinks, knew where our belongings were, and that we stayed on schedule. I would highly recommend Candice and Engaged Events to brides looking for help with the whole planning process or just looking for help with final details. She is reasonably priced and worth every penny! Thank you Candice and Engaged Events for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Tara · Married on 06/25/2017

Candice was fantastic to work with. She had fantastic recommendations and responds to emails quickly. She is super organized and made sure everything flowed perfectly. I cannot thank Candice enough for everything that helped make our wedding day perfect. Selecting Candice was by far the best decision we made in the planning process, I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Allison · Married on 06/24/2017

Jenna was incredible at organizing vendors prior to and during the event. Everyone knew where to go and what to do and because of that, the event went flawlessly. The DJ knew when to start up certain items and it all flowed brilliantly.

Natalia · Married on 06/24/2017

Jen and the entire engaged events team was excellent to work with! So professional, organized, readily available and accommodating! My wedding was perfect and I know it would not have been without Jen and her amazing team! I had no worries and was pretty much stress free the day of the wedding! My friend recommended them to me and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!! I wouldn't change anything!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

I couldn't ask for a better team. Jen Alvarez was amazing in her professionalism and her enthusiasm throughout the entire process. We asked for a coordinator to get through the last two months to take over organizing all the final details and she handled it beautifully. Her team during the event kept everything flowing and within the timeline needed all the way to the final clean-up. Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts. The event was a wonderful memory we will cherish.

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • angie

angie · Married on 06/11/2017

Jen is AMAZING! my mom was so stressed about how we were going to set up everything on the day of and figure out the little detailing and Jen was there for everything. She made sure we had everything prepared for the day of, she was there to coordinate our rehearsal and throughout the entire wedding day she was my own personal fairy godmother. She coordinated everything with the vendors, groomsmen, guests, decor, food, etc. if it needed to be done she got it figured out. She also was there to make sure my mom and I were taken care of and that we got everything we needed and reminded us to enjoy ourselves and relax. She is the BEST.

Jamie · Married on 06/10/2017

Candice is absolutely wonderful. I will be referring her to everyone of my friends getting married. She is everything you want in a planner. She is so professional, organized, detail oriented, well connected and extremely friendly. She made the whole planning process easy and comfortable. She was honest and very helpful. The day of the wedding, I could not have asked for a better planner. She was so awesome and on top of everything. My mom and I didn't want to worry about a thing the day of and just have her run the show and she did just that. Everything she did, every detail and her communication was perfect. Truly amazing and wonderful to work with!

Natasha · Married on 06/03/2017

I first met Candice and her team at my sister's wedding in Santa Barbara that she had planned and that is when I knew that Candice would one day help me plan my own wedding! Hiring Candice was hands down the best decision we made in this whole wedding process, we really did have the best day of our lives and we will treasure it forever! Candice was patient and encouraging, always striving to help us fulfill the vision we had for our wedding(even when some of our ideas were ridiculous!). Thank you for the late nights, the never ending emails, the laughter and the memories. From the venue to the 80's band, photographer, DJ, florist, caterer and everyone involved we were blown away by the cohesion and beauty in every aspect of our day!!!

Candice is so much more than a wedding planner, she is an angel who goes above and beyond in all occasions! Her knowledge, attention to detail, and dedication are just amazing! She is a rarity and a diligent professional, from the little details to the overall picture she made our day absolutely perfect! People don't believe us when we said we never felt stress, only joy, but it's true!!! Your calm and reassuring presence on the day and in the days leading up to the wedding meant it was stress free for us and our families! Thanks to you and your team we could really relax and just enjoy our time together in the lead up to the big day!!

A small THANK YOU for a BIG job!!!

Much much love,
    Natasha and John

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

I have known Jenna since Kindergarten and it was so special to have her included on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked more a more helpful, organized, or professional wedding planner. We truly couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Joan · Married on 05/27/2017

Candice and her team are top notch and the epitome of professionalism. Having Candice organize and coordinate everything leading up to our wedding took so much of the stress out. She had great recommendations for vendors which made our wedding A+. The day of the wedding, she ensures everything runs smoothly so you don't have to think about the details, you just get to enjoy the day. We can't say enough positive things about her! It was the second time my family had worked with Candice and we will continue to recommend her services to our friends and family.

Sent on 06/20/2017

katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

From the first meeting with Candice, her enthusiasm and love for event planning was evident. She is very professional, caring, and proficient in her work. Hiring Candice was the one of the best wedding decisions we made as our wedding day flowed exceptionally well with her guidance and supporting team. You will not regret choosing Engaged Events especially Candice for your next event planning needs.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Erica · Married on 05/13/2017

Candice is the best wedding planner/coordinator you can get! She is so sweet and is an absolute joy to work with. She responds to emails quickly and is very organized with putting together the wedding details and timeline. She coordinated the rehearsal and wedding day perfectly. I didn't have to worry about any issues on the big day because I knew that Candice would handle it. She even stayed later to help load gifts and vases into the car so that my mom wouldn't have to worry about it. I will be recommending her to all of my friends and family getting married!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

Jenna and her team did an amazing job on the day of our wedding managing the chaos!! Jenna helped us starting three months out and helped coordinate all of our details, timeline of events, and making sure we had any outstanding items checked off. She really helped us put the whole picture that we had painted together on a canvas on the day of our wedding and enabled us to enjoy our day and to not have to handle all of the coordinating of vendors and people on our magical day.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Andrew · Married on 03/19/2017

Jenna has been FANTASTIC throughout the whole process. We hired her and engaged events to help us with the "final details", meaning putting everything together the month before the wedding and coordinating everything on the day of. It was by far the best money I've spent on this wedding. Easily. Jenna was responsive and answered all of our questions and handled everything professionally while making sure we felt calm and informed. It was a great big relief knowing we were in good hands. I'd recommend Engaged Events to anyone.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Briana · Married on 12/30/2016

Amazing!!!!!!!! Theres no other word to describe everyone at Engaged Events. Jenna was such a blessing to have with me. From beginning to end, she was there step by step helping me through everything. She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smooth. I ended up sick on my wedding day, and Jenna checked on me throughout every turn, and kept my spirits high during the stressful times. The commitment from the entire team the day of the wedding was outstanding. They all came dressed in theme, and were so professional throughout the entire event. People are still talking about hoe organized and smooth everything ran, and it honestly would not have been possible without the help of Engaged Events. I would never do an event without their help ever again. The day of the wedding, and the entire process before would have been so stressful if it weren't for them guiding me through every step of the way. Thank you guys for you love and support, you are forever in our thoughts. I highly highly recommend them for your event, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Erica · Married on 12/21/2016

Engaged Events is amazing. Jenna has done all of our weddings! I was the last of three girls to get married in about 18 months... LOL... sorry dad! Jenna and the Engaged Events team was absolutely wonderful. Jenna made sure everyone was on the same page and our wedding was perfect! We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Jenna and her team were a God send for our wedding! She handled every curve ball that was thrown our way (many that I didn't even know about until after the wedding!) in the few months leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Jenna is organized, professional, and extremely knowledgeable in her field. She knows exactly which questions to ask at site visits, and what details to double check when review contracts. All of our vendors love her too! My husband and I (and the Mother of the Bride) are eternally grateful for the services and friendship that Jenna provided for us throughout our journey to the wedding.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 11/06/2016

This review is delayed, but it's honestly because I did not know where to start. Engaged Events was nothing short of a blessing and Jen was the reason why 90%+ of my stress and anxiety from wedding planning was avoided! This is saying something, since I am often a ball of stress. I'm not going to lie; my fiance and I had a REALLY tight budget and we always assumed that getting a wedding planner was for the rich and famous. Having Jen on our side really did save us money and stress and grief! She had the connections to vendors at discounted rates, the expertise that allowed us to side-step any common wedding day issues, and was completely understanding when we wanted to make a LOT of the wedding decorations ourselves! I was always under the assumption that I needed to hire an expensive florist, but she totally worked with our home-made floral creations! She was with us when we met with vendors, she did all the negotiating that I HATE doing, she went with us for our cake tasting, and just became part of our team of people who are determined to make our wedding beautiful. I cannot say enough about her. I even worked full-time and planned late at night, but was able to still communicate my ideas and coordination with her. Now that the wedding is over, I can honestly say I miss her and how helpful she was! Never again will I have the level of support and reassurance that Jen gave us during our 14 month engagement. Jen & Engaged Events, you're the BEST!

Sent on 12/29/2016