Engaged Events Reviews

191 | Tustin, CA

191 Reviews for Engaged Events

Casey · Married on 07/28/2018

Candice was truly wonderful in every aspect of this wedding planning process! She was prompt, professional, detail-oriented and on top of everything! I felt so confident going into the day knowing I had Candice and her team overseeing everything. She also patiently dealt with stressors and tying up last minute odds and ends with the "can-do" attitude that was so necessary and put me at such ease! Candice, Adam and I truly realize the reason everything went as smoothy as it did was due to your leadership! For any bride planning a wedding, the investment of a professional planner is worth every single penny, and then some! I will be recommending Candice to any and all LA/OC brides I encounter from here on out. Thank you, Candice...we are forever grateful!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2018

Jenna from Engaged Events was a godsend! She helped with every detail from A-Z, was extremely organized, always timely, and just made us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process and day of too! I highly recommend Jenna and Engaged Events to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding/event planner. The day and process will be exponentially smoother!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even know where to begin, Candice was absolutely amazing and blew all my expectations!! I cannot recommend Candice enough! Our wedding was a true fairytale come true and I have Candice to thank for that. She made every detail happen, all that hard work came to life and everything turned out absolutely perfectly! Not only does Candice work with the most wonderful vendors but she also helps find the vendors that work best for YOU. She truly wants your day to be everything you imagined it to be and then some. She is so organized and keeps you at ease during such a stressful time. I have received so many compliments from friends and family on how well orchestrated and organized our wedding was and how not one detail went unnoticed. Candice was a true joy to work with and always has a smile on her face. I am so sad our wedding is over.

Candice thank you for everything, I could not have planned my dream wedding without you!! xoxo Brittany & Kyle

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/06/2018

Don’t get married without Engaged Events! My fiancé and I met Candice Sanders, our coordinator, at a wedding open house. We liked her instantly, and as luck would have it, she was available on our wedding day. Truly, we were lucky because I know she was busy around the time of our wedding. You wouldn’t know it though because her service was above and beyond. She was detailed, prepared for everything and was a crutch on our big day. In addition, she was flexible and professional with other vendors, and her support team was great too. Candice is, without a doubt, best in class. She not only made us feel prepared, but also completely secure on our big day — when she really shined. Even my parents and friends were commenting about her exceptional service. We love you, Candice! Thank you! -Cortney & Kevin

Sent on 07/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

There are not enough words to describe how much we enjoyed working with Jenna to plan our DREAM wedding!

Our wedding turned out to be more than we could have ever possibly imagined. It's been 3 weeks since our wedding and now that I have a minute to reflect on the most perfect day, I've realized how important and amazing Jenna from Engaged Events was throughout the entire planning process. Jenna’s truly a dream team wrapped in one person and I don't know what my wedding day (or my sanity) would’ve been without her! From her amazing vendor recommendations, to building a detailed timeline for the day of, to being there for us every step of the way, to getting to know us both so well that she anticipates what we're going to decide - she's unbelievably talented. Jenna was always there to guide us through things and at times to simply ease my mind. The big day went off without a single hitch, not a thing went wrong, and we were able to enjoy every single moment of our special day because of her. She was so on top of every little detail, not only the day of the wedding, but throughout the entire process, which made wedding planning much more enjoyable for us. Since our wedding I have received countless calls and texts from family and friends telling me how beautiful and fun our wedding was.

I cannot imagine having planned my wedding with anyone else and I gained a wonderful friend from the process. I would recommend Jenna and Engaged Events to anyone planning their special day!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

Jenna was beyond amazing. I don’t know what I would have done without her. From the wedding walk through two months before the wedding she was able to direct and make sure our vision was complete. On the day of the wedding she kept that wedding running so smoothly that I don’t think we had any mishaps. Or at least she handled it so well that I still don’t know about them! She is so insightful, professional and a joy to be around!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Ashlee · Married on 05/27/2018

We had the BEST experience with Engaged Events. Jenna is seriously a rock star at her job. From the very beginning, she was so on top of it. We sat down at our first meeting to talk about what we were looking for & she asked all the right questions. Jenna is the most organized person I know & made the planning process easy for us (two people who have no clue what they're doing) to navigate. From creating to-do lists for us, to vendor suggestions, to setting/attending meetings, responding to vendors on our behalf, and more. She made our wedding happen, just the way we wanted it - she and her team at Engaged Events have the magic touch!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Ali · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring Candice for our wedding was the BEST decision I ever made. When interviewing potential planners, my three main criteria were organization, personality and professionalism. Not only did Candice check each of these boxes, but she blew everyone else out of the water. Throughout our entire planning process, I never once felt stressed or 'behind.' Candice kept us on a perfect timeline, held us accountable for getting things done and, most importantly, was incredibly flexible with our work and personal schedules. Candice also has incredible relationships with vendors across the board which was invaluable when we reached negotiation phases. To show how much I truly adored her, below is the email I sent her the day after our wedding. If you want to have your dream wedding with minimal stress - hire her, immediately!

Candice,

Words can not describe how incredibly perfect this weekend was. Not only did you execute perfectly, but you made every vision of ours come to life.

I had multiple people come up to me with the utmost compliments about how "Candice is everywhere when you need her, but you never see her", "she's more organized than you are" (which is the first time anyone has ever said that ;) ) and "wow she is the best planner I've ever seen".

When I first set out to find my perfect wedding planner a year ago, people always told me to have "low expectations" because they can never check all of the boxes. You defied all of those odds. You are outgoing, kind, strong-willed, determined, organized and most of all ALWAYS put us first.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Allix · Married on 05/05/2018

Jenna was truly incredible and helped me make every moment I dreamed of come to life. We definitely had our challenges with vendors, but Jenna took over and made me feel at ease! Truly a blessing and a gem to work with! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Rena · Married on 05/04/2018

Candice was my wedding day-of coordinator and she was amazing. She stepped in 2 months before the wedding and helped me address all the last minute planning details, some of which I definitely would have forgotten if she had not reminded me. She is very friendly, but also extremely thorough and detail-oriented, with lots of years of experience. I felt completely comfortable having her run my wedding day because I knew she would take care of business and manage any issues. She also went the extra mile and setup all of my custom floating candle decorations that my mother had designed, plus she helped break down the decorations at the end of the night and load everything into our cars for us. She was awesome and I'm glad we had her there to orchestrate everything.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding was amazing and could not have been accomplished without the help and support from Candice Sanders. After our first meeting, I knew she was the person I wanted to assist with our wedding. She is detailed, professional, helpful and truly takes the stress of planning off your plate. I could not have had such a perfect wedding without her. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/05/2018

Engaged Events is absolutely amazing. Candice was available anytime for our endless questions and always pointed us in the right direction. She helped us with everything we could think of: location, flowers, photographer/videographer, invitations and SO many more of the little details. The engaged events perferred vendor list is full of so many amazing vendors! Candice was very understanding of our budget and did everything she could to point us in the direction of the vendors that would work best for our budget and the product or service we were looking for. We did not make a single wedding decision that we regretted and that is entirely thanks to the expertise and advice of Candice and the Engaged Events team.
    The wedding day went perfectly thanks to Candice and her team. They handled every detail and made it so much easier for us to enjoy our special day.
    We cannot thank Candice and the Engaged Events team enough for everything they did to help us create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 07/16/2018

David · Married on 03/24/2018

I can honestly say that the best decision we made in our wedding planning process was hiring Candice. Hands down, we could not have done our wonderful day at the Richard Nixon Library without her.

While I almost went with another coordinator that my friend recommended from his wedding, the thing that drew me to Engaged Events and Candice was that she had so much previous experience with the Nixon Library. I didn't want another coordinator to try to figure out the Nixon Library (which is a government building, after all) for the first time at our wedding. Candice's experience with the Nixon Library was truly evident as we got closer to the wedding and I found out that even the security guards at the Nixon Library know her by name. Heck, she even knew the loading schedule by heart and which gates would be open and which wouldn't be during the morning of our wedding. Another thing that I liked was that Candice only does one wedding per week, so she doesn't overload herself by taking on too much.

Candice has a true attention to detail and prepared things for the wedding that neither of us had even thought about. She truly made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. I can't say enough good things about her. The two assistants she brought with her to the wedding were also great, and my wife really appreciated their help with the details (like bustling her dress). She always kept us up to date on what's happening and what's next during wedding day and handled last minute changes like a champ (such as guests showing up at our wedding that we weren't expecting). She was always so relaxed and kept us relaxed as a result. After the wedding, Candice emailed us a super detailed recap of the day that included the actual timeline and how close we were able to stick to schedule. I'm super confident that Candice will be the best decision you'll make for your wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Cheryl · Married on 03/10/2018

Candice with Engaged Events was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone getting married. We did not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding because she took care of everything. I can't say enough good things about her!! Just amazing!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2018

If you're trying to figure out whether you should hire Engaged Events for your wedding coordinator, I suggest you don't think too long about it and just book them. Trust me, you'll thank me later. We got married last month, and many people have been asking us how our wedding was, and every time I say "smooth, no drama, and wonderful." If you want your wedding the same, I suggest Engaged Events. We had Jenna as our wedding coordinator last month, and she really made it a wonderful experience. Life is already a little crazy sometimes, but with wedding planning, it just adds a whole new level, and I found myself overwhelmed when initially trying to plan everything myself. The nice thing is, they will work with your budget and tailor things to be exactly how you want them. Don't be afraid to ask for things, as Jenna went out of her way to do what we needed. My favorite saying from Jenna was "no question is a stupid question," as I was apologizing for asking so many questions. Seriously, she will answer any questions you need an answer to. They are professional, honest, timely, warm, talented, and most of all, caring. Jenna truly wanted to make our wedding as close to perfect as possible, and that's exactly what we got. Thank you so much to Jenna and the Engaged Events team for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2018

LUKE · Married on 02/10/2018

Jenna was amazing. Took care if business to make sure everything we wanted happened.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Beth · Married on 11/23/2017

Flawless wedding day, incredible experience with Candice! Planning and hosting my son and new daughter in law's wedding from the east coast was a daunting undertaking, however it became a breeze when Engaged Events, and Candice entered the picture. Her organization, assistance with vendors and recommendations to allocate our budget for maximum return provided a stress free and fun year of planning resulting in a "dream wedding"! Best wedding I have ever attended!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Catherine · Married on 11/12/2017

I found Candice through our wedding venue vendor references and also read a lot of her yelp reviews. I chose her after talking with her and comparing them to other day off coordinators I interviewed and it was one of the best decisions. I was initially hesitant because my wedding was unique with a variety of cultural events we looped in while still trying to keep it classy.

Candice offered a lot of advice on how to maneuver things to help them run smoothly leading up to our wedding. You won't go wrong when you choose her!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Candice was invaluable to our wedding day. We hired her as a final details coordinator and after months of stressing, I was relieved to pass everything off to her very capable hands. I was told by multiple people that I should prepare for at least one thing to go wrong on our wedding day, and can honestly say that nothing ever did. I have no doubt that it has everything to do with Candice and her team. During the planning process, she was there to answer every question and with very quick response time. She was also very accommodating to timeline requests and made everything work out to where we weren't paying overtime for some of our hired vendors. I cannot thank her enough for making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Candice was so great to work with! She was very responsive to all of the emails I sent. Our wedding was spectacular and we couldn't have done it without her. At our wedding rehearsal the night before, I've never been to a rehearsal that has been this well executed. She continued to go above and beyond with everything she touched. I definitely would recommend Candice to future brides!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • shila

shila · Married on 10/14/2017

Candace is just incredible to work with. She is detail oriented and very organized. She makes you feel like you’re one of her girlfriends who has your back. Our wedding was absolutely flawless and I have to give her and the team of vendors she recommended credit for that. My guests still rave about what a great time they had and how perfect everything was. When things got down to the wire Candace was a god send to me, she kept me in line with final payments, decisions and walking through the details that sometimes can be overlooked. I wish we were having another wedding just so I could work with Candace again! My husband and I also wish we could have our wedding day over and over again because it was just so much fun!! Thank you SO much I really could not have doneniy without you!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Ben & Nina

Ben & Nina · Married on 10/01/2017

Jenna provided great advice and helped make our dream wedding come true. Since Day 1, Jenna kept the wedding planning on track and gave us directions when we were lost. She provided a sense of relief when we stressed and solutions when we were stuck. We could always count on Jenna for moral and emotional support. We could not ask for a better coordinator that provided great customer service!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Mike · Married on 09/15/2017

We worked with Jenna at Engaged Events to plan our wedding ceremony and reception. To simply say that everything went "as planned" would be a success but an understatement as well. Jenna was absolutely wonderful to work with and took care of everything, from being the point of contact with all the vendors, helping us with ideas and preparations, and of course creating the plan and making sure everything stayed on track. Jenna and her team of assistants are extremely professional and their efforts were certainly noticed by our guests who provided positive feedback to us. We were able to enjoy so much of our special day thanks to Jenna and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others (in fact we already have). Thank you so much Jenna!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2017

Candace was great to work with and very personable! We had a wonderful wedding and already have wedding blues!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

My fiancé and I planned our wedding in six months. We knew that we could do a bulk of the planning but wanted to have a coordinator for the day of the wedding so that our family and friends could truly enjoy the day. I heard about Engaged Events from a friend and I am so thankful that I did! We met with Jen Alvarez and felt like we were really taken care of. She was able to work within our budget and helped us figure out and coordinate all of the final details. It was such a relief knowing that someone would be able to make my vision come to life and Jen and her team did just that! She made sure that we were on time and that everyone was well taken care of. Jen was really responsive to all of my emails and questions and I appreciated how organized she was. Our wedding day would not be the same without Jen and her team and I would definitely recommend Engaged Events for your wedding coordinating needs!!

Sent on 09/21/2017