Engage Events Reviews

Engage Events 6
Engage Events 7
  • Jheri

Jheri · Married on 07/18/2019

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

Amanda was absolutely perfect. I was a very organized bride and was having a hard time finding a day of coordinator that was professional, timely, and followed through on what they said. Amanda nailed it on all of those qualities. I found her on a Facebook wedding group, sent her a message about what I was looking for, and she followed up with a call to discuss specifics of what I was looking for. The day of the wedding, Amanda had everything under control and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She made sure all vendors were exactly where they were supposed to be at all times, as well as the bridal party. I initially only hired her for setup from 9-12 (to get us through the processional) but I liked her so much I invited her to stay the rest of the wedding as a guest- which she did! She did a phenomenal job and I'm happy to say I made a new friend in the process!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Engage Events 12
    Engage Events 13

Jessie Salus · Married on 06/22/2019

So great to work with!

I was so thankful to have Tyrinna as our coordinator the day of our wedding. She was so helpful in keeping the timeline and getting people where they needed to be. We had our wedding in our backyard and she helped us immensely with keeping our house clean and well kept while we got to enjoy our day! Thank you so much Tyrinna and Amanda!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 06/15/2019

Real people, wonderful service

Amanda and her crew were so wonderful start to finish. She was so helpful in making sure everything came together for me and my husband on our big day, and was a true friend through the entire planning period. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a real person with real passion in helping people. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Birchann Martin · Married on 06/07/2019

Engage Events is Fabulous!

We loved working with Amanda at Engage Events. She was very responsive before the wedding. She put us at ease. It was great to know she had everything under control for our wedding. On our big day I could relax knowing that Amanda and Sarah where running the show behind the scenes. I recommend them totally and would absolutely use them again! Thank you Engage Events!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Engage Events 14
    Engage Events 15
    Engage Events 16

Sandra Turner · Married on 10/13/2018

Amanda does amazing work!

Amanda does such a great job. She is so helpful and organized and just did an amazing job with everything.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Danielle Uhl · Married on 07/11/2018

Super Sweet & Professional

Amanda is incredible to work with and extremely great at what she does! Many of my clients talk about how crazy the planning process gets or how they hardly have time, and I recommend they contact Amanda. I would trust her passion and skill with any and all of my clients.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Sa V · Married on 07/04/2018

Outstanding!

Excellent to work with. Positive attitude and willing to make the experience exactly what I wanted. Will use Engage Events for my future events.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Alderman · Married on 01/27/2017

THIS is who you want planning your wedding!

Amanda has the best vibes, is completely dedicated and driven. You can't go wrong with her aesthetic taste and attention for detail. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa ·

Her passion shines in her work.

Amanda is very organized and has a true passion for her job. She listens to your needs and makes it happen. She is a delight to work with. Highly recomend!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Engage Events's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa! The feeling is very mutual! I cannot wait to work more with you in the future!

Brittany Gansar · Married on 09/21/2019

Sweet and helpful

Amanda is very sweet and willing to help. She will check on you throughout the day/night to make sure you don't need anything and will take care of any special requests. She will even give you a ride to your hotel at the end of it all :)

Sent on 09/25/2019