393 Reviews for Energy Event Group

One Event Per Day (8)
Photobooth (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
Video Projection (3)

Jason and his team were amazing to work with! Any question or concern we had was always addressed right away. They were always one step ahead of us through the planning process and on our wedding day. Energy Event Group made our day fun, not only for us, but our family and friends who were in attendance. One aspect that we loved about EEG was that they truly care about making your day the absolute best including singing Happy Birthday to the our niece and nephew. In addition to our wonderful dj experience, we also had a phenomenal experience with EEG’s videographer, Darian. He was there at the start of our wedding day, and captured all of the special moments! Lastly, EEG goes above and beyond! At the end of the night, they even assisted our parents in cleaning up the venue. EEG did so many things through the planning process and on our wedding day that were not within their job description, which is a true testament to the people at EEG. They not only made our day fun, stress-free, but most importantly, unforgettable & for that we are truly grateful!

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We are so happy we went with Energy Event Group! Jason kept our dance floor full all night! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Bretni, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

My husband and I would choose to use Energy Event Group again if we had to do it all over! This was one of the best decisions that we made while planning our wedding. We knew we wanted to have the best entertainment and after getting many recommendations from friends, we realized that we needed to go with Jason and his team. They did SO much for us on our wedding day, even apart from just providing entertainment. Our day was exceptional because of this team.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Jason and Energy Event Group could not have been better entertainment for our big day! Jason kept the whole night running smoothly and made us feel so at ease about everything from speeches to the first dance up until the very last dance! We cannot thank him enough for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did an AMAZING JOB! Seriously SO much fun! My new husband doesn’t dance... like I can normally get him out for one slow song. We had him on the dance floor almost the whole night! Best night of my life!

Profile Picture Mariah, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Energy Event Group did an amazing job with both our ceremony & reception! They truly went above and beyond and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Profile Picture Kacey, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Jason and Energy Event Group was a great experience. I am the type of person that needs to know how everything works for every little thing. I had to put my trust in them, and I was not disappointed in the slightest. They exceeded my expectations. We had certain things we wanted for our reception and Jason made them happen. They gave us awesome ideas for the things we were unsure of. They treated our family and friends like they were their own family and friends. Our reception was everything we imagined and more. Jason had great surprises all through the night! We love hearing our family and friends rave about how much fun they had at our reception!! We are thrilled with our choice to have Energy Event Group entertain our guests!

Profile Picture Courtney , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was incredible to work with from the very beginning. Any question we had he was quick to respond to. He was also very flexible with meeting with us as we lived out town and was willing to meet on nights and weekends.
He really helped put together the best timeline for our wedding group size. He got everyone on the dance floor throughout the whole night including my 89 year old grandfather. This is a memory I will never forget and am truly grateful to have.
Not only did he play great songs that got every age group involved he also had several different activities/events that kept everyone engaged and entertained.
We also went with Energy Event Group's photo booth instead of doing a traditional signed guest book. We wanted to have pictures for memories instead of just signatures and we couldn't be more pleased. Everyone took part in the photo booth and had such a fun time with all the different props Jason and Darian brought.
We can't say thank you enough for everything they did to make our wedding perfect!
Tip: Book them for your wedding or next event!! You will be so happy you did.

Profile Picture Cassie, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used EEG for our DJ and Videographer. We got Jason for our DJ and he was absolutely amazing - every promise made, was kept! He kept the day rolling and the reception flowed so smoothly. My fiancé (now husband) was determined he would not dance and he danced the whole night! Everyone seemed to have a great time! The foam glow sticks were a huge hit. He kept the floor going all night long which I loved! He honored all of our wishes of opting out of the traditional garter auction, dollar dance, etcetera. I loved that he had us end our night with our first dance song surrounded by everyone. The night goes sooo fast and it was nice to have that moment to reflect on the reason for the celebration! EEG is absolutely amazing!! I'd highly recommend!
We have seen a short section from the Videography work which was done by Damian of EEG the day of our wedding. We both decided that this was something important to us. We are so grateful we did it as the day flies by and this we will always have. As the Bride, I missed everyone walking up the aisle and I'm so glad I will get to see this! Damian worked very well with our photographer too and they were able to both get the shots they wanted. EEG was awesome all around!!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jason and his team helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. His attention to detail is top notch, he is great to work with and we could not have been happier. I would one thousand times over and over again recommend EEG for any and all party needs. Our family continues to talk about how wonderful he was and we will cherish our memories for years to come. Thanks Jason!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We first encountered Jason Yoshino at a good friend's wedding before we were engaged. He did such a fantastic job, I asked him for his card. The day after we got engaged, I called Jason to see which dates he had available. I actually planned my wedding date around him, I knew the importance of having an awesome DJ. We were so happy with the job that Jason did at our wedding. I had multiple family members come up to me or message me afterwards saying it was the best wedding dance they had ever been to and I know that was because we had hired the best. The dance floor was packed all night long, and the music selection kept people on the dance floor. Jason is more than just a DJ, he is an emcee for your evening. He keeps things flowing and really sets the tone for a great celebration. Something really special that I want to mention is that Jason helped my dad surprise me with a recording of him singing our father-daughter dance. It was one of the most touching moments of my life, and it wouldn't have even been a possibility if we would have had anyone else as our DJ. Jason also had his crew member Darian who really kept the party going! He took pictures of our dance and created a special video clip that showed the highlights of our night. Their attention to detail makes them stand out from the rest.

Profile Picture Tamara, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Energy Event Group made our day perfect! The planning process was made EASY and stress free and they seriously made us feel like celebrities on our big day. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are. I’d recommend them over and over again to everyone I know! THANK YOU EEG!

Profile Picture Alizabeth, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Projector, MC, Video Projection

Energy Event Group was by far the best choice we made while planning for our wedding! Jason was so helpful during the planning process and was great about giving advice about what would work best for our day. With as busy as planning a wedding can be, it was refreshing to see how efficient Jason was during those planning meetings. We chose to have our lighting and monogram done through EEG as well and it was the icing on the cake for making our reception space the perfect atmosphere. Both Jason and Darnell were so good about involving all ages of guests and getting on the dance floor to get everyone pumped up! The Glow Packages were such a hit with all of our guests and it made the reception that much more of an EXPERIENCE! Energy Event group truly made my husband and I feel like we were the celebrities of the night! And to top it all off, our Wedding Video was absolutely breathtaking and we are so happy that we chose to have our Cinematography done by Energy Event Group! It is amazing to have the highlights of our day put together to look back on for many years to come!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We had an absolutely incredible experience with Jason and his crew at Energy Event Group! Our guests are still talking about how it was one of the most fun weddings they have been to. Their team went above and beyond what we could have asked for :)

Profile Picture Camilia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and EEG were so easy to work with for our wedding! They were very flexible with changes and questions we had. They really know their stuff! Plus our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Hilary, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved having Darnell at our wedding! He made our special day so relaxing and helped us to enjoy the moment! Thank you so much Energy Event Group for making our wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jason with Energy Event Group did an amazing job helping us plan for our wedding ceremony and wedding reception. He was very helpful with ideas, song selection and lighting options! Our guest had a blast with the glow sticks, they are still talking about it today! The photo booth was a great add on and so much fun! We are so thankful for all the hard work that was put into making our wedding and reception such a fun experience! Definitely a night we will never forget!

Profile Picture Michelle & Dan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful experience!!! Such a great group to work with and so professional. Our DJ, Darnell, did such a great job getting the guests involved throughout the entire reception and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Maggie , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darnell was amazing! His energy and enthusiasm really made our day fun!

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Jason was so great to work with. He helped us plan the evening so it would be flawless. That night he made the reception and the dance so much fun and kept everything moving smoothly, and their pictures are amazing. Thank you Energy Event Group for being part of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Faye, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Wedding Planning

Jason at Energy Event Group was so helpful in the planning process from the very beginning. He gathered all the details needed to ensure that we had a flawless reception. It was so nice being able to relax knowing that our reception was taken care of and the flow of things was perfect. We have been married now almost 2 weeks and we still can't stop talking about how much fun the entire reception was and we continue to get compliments on the amazing reception thanks to Jason's abilities. I knew from the very first time I attended a wedding Jason did that he was the one, and this was the company, that I wanted to do my future wedding. 4ish years later, we finally got engaged and aside from picking the date, Jason was the first vendor we contacted to book!!

Thank you so much for the amazing, dream fulfilling wedding reception!

Profile Picture Justine , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Energy event group did a wonderful job! They meet with you multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything is in order for your big day. They keep the party going and keep people on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Angelina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

EEG helped us from the day we got engaged til the day we said I do! The team was super helpful with any questions and they really went the extra mile to show our guest a good time. Thank you event energy group!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

They made our reception a time we will never forget! Everyone who attended complimented on how much fun they had at our reception!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/22/17, 1 Review