Energized Entertainment Reviews

10 | Dekalb, IL

10 Reviews for Energized Entertainment

Melanie · Married on 09/29/2018

He was great!

Bill was the DJ for our wedding reception on 9/29 and it was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process! When we booked Bill, we had no plan and no idea where to begin! He gave us a timeline to use as a guide for our reception, had a lot of good advice to give, helpful pointers and everything just fell right into place! He played what we wanted to hear, had a great music selection for cocktail hour, dinner, and to get our guests dancing. He had an assortment of game ideas to entertain our guest throughout dinner and pretty much just ran the show the entire night! Our guests had a lot of good things to say! I don’t know how we would have pulled this off without his help!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jane · Married on 09/08/2012

Bill was orginized, Involved and Never missed a beat. Bill had the crowed going all the time and keeped us on time. He was fun and never stoped smiling . I would recommend Energized Entertainment to anyone . Thanks again Bill.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Natalia · Married on 07/14/2012

Bill was always willing to help and offer advice. Flexible and responds well to family and friends. I would recommend him to my best friend. Knows how to handle a crowd. Always asks how the bride & groom are doing throughout the party. He makes the wedding about the Bride & Groom!

Sent on 07/31/2012

David · Married on 07/07/2012

Bill did everything he promised and more! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Abigail · Married on 07/16/2011

I planned my wedding from 1,750 miles away. Although it was difficult to plan from so far away, Bill at Energized Entertainment made the process so much easier. He was flexible in meeting with me when I came into town for some last minute details, he handled most of my questions and contract issues via e-mail, and provided me with exceptional service the night of my wedding. Bill definitely took away a lot of the stress of hiring a DJ by making it such an easy decision.

• F

Kenneth · Married on 10/16/2010

Working with Bill was like working with a good friend of the family. At no time throughout the entire process did he make us feel like this was a "business transaction". His demeanor and professionalism helped make our day one that we will remember forever. His ability to produce solutions to problems that we never thought of and his attention to every detail was astounding! We never once felt that we had to worry about his role in our big day. You could genuinely feel that making our day one to remember was his number one priority. Thank You again Bill!!!

Angela · Married on 04/28/2012

Dj was very professional. He was on top of everything and made sure the night went smoothly.We had an awesome time.We would recommend him.

Cheryl · Married on 09/25/2010

Bill was very catering to my needs! He was extremely organized, which I greatly appreciated!! He got together with my photographer, so they would both be on the same page and the three of us worked out an agenda!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Mike · Married on 10/20/2012

3.5
      3.5

Little upset that we were asked to provide a 20 song list and really maybe heard 2 or 3. Our introduction music was very quiet. Just on the fence about the whole thing.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Katherine · Married on 08/26/2016

1.0
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

Bill as our DJ was a disaster! We loved him at our first meeting but on the day of our wedding he screwed up so many times it was becoming embarrassing for us. He messed up my bridal parties names when they were introduced. and then THREE TIMES he called me (the bride!!!) by the wrong name over the microphone, he had a cheat sheet with all out names on it the whole night by the way. And then he messed up the schedule for the dances, a schedule HE made. After all that i sent him an email telling him how disappointed I was in his unprofessional behavior, his response was to blame his screws ups on the "bad lighting". I would have respected his apology a lot more if he didnt try to make such a lame excuse. "15 years of experience" he told us. His music was dated and his behavior was sloppy, i dont recommend his services.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Energized Entertainment's reply:

Hi Katherine, I would like to again extend my sincerest apology. I was set up in a different area with no overhead lighting; I have purchased some new lights just for that reason so it won’t happen again. Everything on the agenda took place. The agenda (schedule) is just a guideline of the event from start to finish to share with the Bride and Groom in the planning stages. I was receiving a lot of older song requests from the guests during the dance portion and maybe this is why it seemed the music was outdated but I play Top 40 songs at every wedding. If you would like to talk further, please call or email me. Thank you.