41 Reviews for Bilingual Ceremony Specialist

Civil Union (3)
Rehearsal (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)

CARMEN IS AMAZING!!!! So warm and loving, perfect for any ceremony.

Profile Picture Keionah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

carmen was there for me since day 1 she respond quickly and is very helpful with any wedding questions she is very passionate about what she does and shes great at it.

Profile Picture sandra, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen is a Professional and caring individuals. Truly gets to know you and and provides a truly heartfelt ceremony!

Profile Picture Bomb, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen was a wonderful officiant! She married my sister last year and her services were amazing! I knew I had to have her at my wedding!
She made us laugh and cry. she really makes it a special moment for the guest and the married couple. During our ceremony we decided to give my husbands mom and my mom a Rose which represented "The love that we feel for one another is the flowering of a seed our mothers planted in your hearts many years ago." It was honestly just perfect.
With her survery she's ask personal questions about you and your spouse (what do you love about your spouse, do you have kids, is there anyone you wish could've attended, etc). My favorite part was her including my grandma, it really touched my families heart having her be mentioned and included in our hearts.

Profile Picture Carmen, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen was absolutely AMAZING! It was so important to me to have a bilingual ceremony so that all of our family was included on our special day. Carmen was so helpful, responsive, offered me suggestions when I felt stuck, spoke so beautifully, made sure that my husband and I both loved the wedding, and went over every detail with us prior to make sure it was right for us. We received so many compliments about Carmen, and about how beautifully and clearly she spoke. She threw in a little bit of humor, which perfectly fit our personalities. We are so happy to have found Carmen. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

So great!! Carmen was so kind and make our ceremony so special! She was on time and made it funny! Great to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Carmen was the perfect choice for us and we couldn't be happier. She was very quick to respond to all my questions and concerns and did so with such enthusiasm. I had a small window to work with (my choice) and ended up having our small, private ceremony on the evening of Easter Sunday. To my surprise it wasn't a problem for Carmen. From the moment I spoke to Carmen to the day of our ceremony, Carmen was super excited to be apart of our special day. Her and her team were perfect in every way. Carmen has a great sense of humor and her script/words of wisdom will always be remembered by my husband and I. Our handful of guests and I quote said, "where did you find her? She is so funny." As you can tell we had many laughs and really enjoyed ourselves. I'm also excited to say that my husband and I were her first couple to be married in her new Kiss n Go chapel. Thank you for a lovely service Carmen. you truly are the best and great at what you do!

Profile Picture natalie, 4/6/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Carmen and her team were easy to work with, responseive and professional. Thanks Rachel for a fun, interactive ceremony. I would definitely recommend Bilingual Ceremony Specialist.

Profile Picture Melisa, 3/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carmen was amazing! She really did a great job. Even thought we didn't meet in person until the day of the wedding (my choice) she managed to make our Echo Park Lake ceremony so beautiful and special! All our guest loved it and so did we

Profile Picture Noemy, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where can i start! Carmen did a wonderful job with our ceremony. We had her do a bilingual ceremony. She was very patient with us. The day of my wedding rehearsal she was there next to me calling everyone from the hall since no one showed up to open the door for us. Carmen waited with us the 45 min it took someone to get there, and for that i am very thankful. The day of my wedding she was wonderful. She tried to joke with me since she seen how stressed out i was. I seriously fell in love with Carmen since the first day I met her. Thank yu so much for my beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Civil Union, Catholic, Customized Vows

From the moment I met Carmen, I knew I had to have her as our officiant. Carmen went above and beyond to get to know myself and my now husband; learning about how we met and the odd way of how I was purposed to. The day of the wedding was hot (95 degrees), Carmen was out there sweating with all of us and smiling the entire time. She told our love story, making people laugh, making them ooooo and awwwee, and truly sharing with our guests the love that my husband and I have for eachother. Carmen is a diamond in the rough. We had sooo many compliments from guests how beautiful she officiated and capturing the special moments in our ceremony. The ceremony was bilingual (English/Spanish) and Carmen did an extraordinary job of making it flow between the two.

If anyone were to ask who we recommend for an officiant, it will always be Carmen and Endless Love Ceremonies. We cannot thank her enough for how beautiful and memorable our ceremony was.

(Coecidence: our last names are the same. However, we are not related. Although I wouldn't mind that one bit!)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From my first encounter to the last, Carmen and John were the upmost kind, personable and easygoing couple I've interacted with. I knew Carmen was our Officiant the second we finished our first phone conversation, before even meeting her in person. I remember telling my fiance at the time, "I absolutely love her! She's the one!" (I'm not exaggerating at all.) Carmen made me feel comfortable, and excited to celebrate our love. After my now husband and I met Carmen and John we had no doubt it would be Carmen standing at the alter with us, helping us share our love with our family and friends. Our entire wedding party, even our coordinator loved her. Carmen helped us maintain our composure while standing at the alter, something I thought was imposible, but she did it. Our wedding ceremony had it all; knots in our throats, entertainment, but most importantly lots of smiles and laughter. It was perfect. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony. We highly recommend Carmen Flores for your romantic, fun, and exciting wedding. She's THE one!

Profile Picture Rosalinda, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you to Carmen for making our ceremony very special and personal to my now husband and I!!

We had planned pretty much everything and were about a month or so away from our wedding when we realized we didn't have an officiant. I looked on wedding wire, and found a couple officiants that I wanted to talk to based on their reviews. It was down to 2 officiants, and I had my husband call both of them. He called the first one, and wasn't sold. He reached out to Carmen and immediately called me after talking to her. He told me, "Babe, I really liked Carmen. I set up a meeting with her so we can talk to her and see about having her officiate the wedding" I could tell how excited he was, and I was excited to meet her.

We met her at a Starbucks and she's such a nice and pleasant person to be around. She asked us questions about how we met, who made the first move and getting to know us. She took notes and went over the structure of the ceremony and asked us what we wanted and didn't want. We must have been there for almost 2 hours talking and getting to know each other. She's so funny and we knew we wanted Carmen to officiate our wedding.

I'm so glad we went with Carmen, because she made our ceremony so personal and customized it to our likes. She had our friends and family laughing, and I had so many people come up to me afterwards to tell me how great the ceremony was and how great Carmen was.
Thank you Carmen for making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carmen did our wedding ceremony and it was amazing!! Our ceremony was bilingual, and she did it just exactly how we wanted it. Everyone loved her service. I couldn't be anymore happier. I will definitely contact her back when we renew our vows.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Catholic

Carmen did our ceremony and it was fantastic! She really listen to our ideas and made a beautiful ceremony for us! We had a bilingual ceremony and it was perfect!!! She made the ceremony very personal and very heart warming! I think everyone cried!!! After the ceremony all my guest came up to us to tell us that it was one of the greatest ceremony ever!!!

Profile Picture Yuri, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen is the sweetest person. I was so happy with her services. Created a beautiful ceremony for us and was able to capture our relation perfectly. Her husband provided the music for us which were one less worry for us. Carmen is very flexible even when I requested her to attend our rehearsal last minute. She is timely, organized and very professional.

Profile Picture User3564153, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Catholic, No Denomination

Carmen Flores is a professional and passionate in what she does. She provided an amazing ceremony for our wedding. I would not ask for more. Carmen went far and beyond to make sure our ceremony was special and made it exactly what we dreamed of. Thank you so much Carmen!

Profile Picture Maribel, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen was our officiant for our intimate, backyard wedding and my husband and I were extremely happy with the outcome. Carmen is professional, flexible, and most importantly she is more than willing to personalize your ceremony and make it special. We thought we knew the type of ceremony we wanted but after sitting down and speaking with Carmen the ceremony we planned ended up being above and beyond what we thought it could be. She is constantly offering ideas and her energy and enthusiasm reflect her love for what she does. We decided to stream the ceremony live for our relatives abroad and Carmen was more than willing to accommodate that request. In fact, her husband was present during the ceremony to help with that and they even mailed us a copy of our wedding ceremony which was a sweet gesture. This added touch was only one of many that Carmen provided for us and we both believe that the ceremony could not have been more unique. We even received comments from our guests about how beautiful the ceremony was!!!

Profile Picture Genevieve , 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I truly loved Carmen from the first phone call to the actual wedding. She was professional, kind, attentive and truly made our ceremony special and what we really wanted.

Profile Picture Jeannete, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Got married 5.15.15 and let me tell you Carmen was amazing! From the moment I met Carmen I knew I had found our officiant. She made us feel very comfortable and was always available regarding any questions we had along the way. One of my concerns was to have a bilingual ceremony (English and Spanish) but didn't want it to be too long. Ceremony was perfect! Not too long or too short. Her pleasant voice and professionalism really made it great. Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen was very helpful and very willing to tailor the ceremony to fit us as a couple. She was always readily available whenever we had questions about anything. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Angie, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen and her husband were incredibly helpful before the ceremony, and they made the ceremony so special for my husband and I and for our kids. It was a wonderful day!

Thank you Carmen!

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen, made our wedding to be very special. She is very kind,courteous, and loves her job. I would definitely recommend her to others, for their special day.

Profile Picture Norma, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carmen was amazing from the start! She was very responsive and considerate of our wishes. She really made us feel comfortable and valued our opinions. I love the fact that she customized our ceremony to fit our love story. She kept it very simple and personal. If I had to choose again I would definitely choose Carmen! And her prices are very reasonable! The actual day of my wedding she arrived an hour early and helped with coordination. She even reserved the spot for us while we took pictures. Extremely professional and amazing work ethic.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 2/21/15, 1 Review