Ende Events + Design Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Nicole Married on 03/19/2022

The perfect day

Nicki is a true blessing and helped to make our day absolutely perfect. She popped up at all the right times, made sure we were where we needed to be during our event and worked seamlessly with our vendors to ensure that everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. Nicki was personable, professional and had fantastic ideas that I never would have thought of. We are so thankful that she was a part of our day to alleviate so much of the day of stress of a wedding, we were able to enjoy every single minute without worrying!
  • Kendall
    Kendall M. Married on 08/14/2021

Most amazing experience!

Nicki was the most amazing vendor I worked with, I could not recommend her enough! Nicki was my day of coordinator for my NYC wedding. I signed my contract a year in advance and was pleasantly surprised by the contact she kept throughout the year. She consistently checked in with myself and fiance and was always sending over fun reminders and helpful information. About a month and a half before the wedding, she took over contact with my vendors, which was the perfect timing as it let me focus on other things leading up to the day. About a month out from the wedding, Nicki found out that one of our vendors had gone out of business. She was calm and collected throughout the entire situation and helped us find a new vendor within 2 days.

As the week of the wedding came around, Nicki was my right hand woman, making sure my vision was coming to life. Last minute We had to switch our rain plan and knowing I was upset, Nicki sent me a bag of my favorite candies to try and cheer me up! The day of the wedding went seamlessly. Nicki handled everything and allowed me to fully enjoy the day without worrying about anything. She became more than a vendor throughout this process, but a friend! If you are looking for event support, you will not regret choosing this amazing human!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ryan L. Married on 12/07/2019

Great Experience!

Working with Ende was an amazing experience start to finish. Nicole is friendly, well organized, extremely professional, and truly went above and beyond to make sure our engagement party was customized to our liking. Would recommend to anyone!