Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

133 | Denver, CO

133 Reviews for Encore Professional Disc Jockeys

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2013

George and Kay at Encore were the best! From the first meeting, to the follow up meetings, phone calls, web forms, and all that was involved, they were so helpful and responsive to our needs. They worked with us on our music playlist, first dance, garter toss, to the last dance and never skipped a beat! They were always very professional, courteous, on time and made our wedding the talk of the town. I would HIGHLY recommond them to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Lacey · Married on 08/10/2013

Kay was amazing! she made sure to keep us on track and Helped with things that she was not even obligated to. The reception would have been so unorganized if she wouldn't have been there!

I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/12/2013
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/10/2013

I think her name was jay she did a great job .... Went over and beyond anything we asked her to do

Sent on 08/31/2013

John · Married on 07/13/2013

Encore Professional DJ was excellent. Anything we needed was not a problem and was taken care of quickly.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Spenser · Married on 06/15/2013

Encore was an essential piece to making the most important day of our lives turn out as perfect as it did. It was truly a pleasure to have them DJ our wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2013

George and Kay did an amazing job at our wedding! They did the perfect amount of interaction and played all the songs we prerequested. The planning form is very helpful.

Sent on 06/03/2013

The DJ was great! They provided a great service and the sound and lighting that they had was great! They were completely prepared and communicated well.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Nathan · Married on 02/07/2012

Encore Professional Disc Jockeys are the PREMIER DJ service in Denver colorado! Great folks and wicked DJs! They were timely and professional and SUPER nice to work with! Outstanding service and a complete pleasure to do business with.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Jacqui · Married on 12/17/2011

Encore has provided our music/entertainment for the past two years for our Christmas Parties. They are very professional and Enthusiastic. We have been able to request our same DJ which is nice. I refer them to everyone I know and we will be using them in the future.

Sent on 03/08/2012

James · event on: 12/16/2011

Thanks for doing a great job at our company holiday party! Your music selection was fantastic and everyone had a great time. we'll give you a call for our next event. Thanks again.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Debbie · Married on 09/10/2011

Encore provided the DJ service for our wedding last year in September. The service was professionaly coordinated including grand entrance, toasts, special dances, and all our music requests were played. Our experience with the DJ was excellent every step of the way. We appreciated Encore's knowledge and experience. My husband and I along with our guests had a wonderful time. I would recommend Encore for your wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Katie · Married on 08/27/2011

Encore did a FABULOUS job for us. We had exceptional service, a great mix of music as requested, AND George was fun and easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for better service! Our guests had a great time and still talk about dancing the night away (past midnight)! Thank you George & Encore Professional Disc Jockeys!!!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Catherine · Married on 09/01/2017

George was an absolute DREAM to work with! Not only did he respond quickly to all my emails and questions, but his software allowed me to create a LOVE IT, LIKE IT, and HATE IT playlist which came in handy when choosing the types of music I wanted to be played at my reception. As if that wasn't great enough, he continually check in with me and my husband throughout my wedding to make sure everything was running smoothly. 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Heidi · Married on 06/05/2017

George was great about checking in with us to make sure we had the info we needed. The website was easy to use and they had all the music we could have wanted. George also really helped keep the evening running smoothly and made good announcements.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/14/2015

George was very professional and helpful. He was understanding of my needs and willing to go above and beyond to make the wedding exceptional. Both my family and my husbands family danced the night away thanks to the great music selections from George!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Candice · Married on 04/01/2014

Simply put... Amazing. I wanted a DJ to play music and to help keep the flow of my wedding going at just the right pace. Even though you provide a timeline of events they will make sure you are ready for the next event in a tasteful manner. Kay was wonderful to work with. I provided a list of songs we wanted to hear and she played other sing that fit right in with our style. Great communication when it came to a mix up on payment that was my fault to directing guests on how to use the microphone during the toast. Again, we loved Kay.

Sent on 04/06/2014

The DJs were personal and professional and were there to help with everything. They helped bustle my dress and herd the guests outside when the fire alarm went off unexpectedly... And herd the firemen to the bride, too, for an unexpected bachelorette party. Just kidding! ;-) They made sure that everyone was happy and healthy and that the bride and groom were well taken care of throughout the entire wedding night. The only thing I wish they did was play more of the bride and groom's requested songs. They played more filler songs than requested songs - that's my only complaint. Otherwise, the DJs helped make the ceremony and reception look beautiful, sound wonderful, and run smoothly. I'd recommend Encore DJ to anyone, for sure!!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Brenda · Married on 10/18/2013

We used Encore for our daughter's wedding and they were professional, on time and made the evening enjoyable for all.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Heather B. · Married on 10/06/2019

Excellent Dj Services

George was a fantastic dj. He kept the day running smooth and made sure we knew what to expect. Very professional and kept the party going! My only complaint is that we spent a lot of time making a dinner play list and it wasn’t even used. He did confirm he understood my list so not sure what happened. Music came on that we didn’t like at all and had to ask it to be changed. Otherwise, we had a great experience and so did our guests!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rachael · Married on 06/16/2018

George did a great job at my wedding! He was easy to work with and made it all so fun and entertaining. The online planning tool was very helpful, and everything ran smoothly at the wedding. He paid special attention to me and my husband to make sure we always had what we needed, he also kept the party going with a perfect mix of music.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Sanders · Married on 07/29/2017

George was great. He was very easy to get in touch with, and was happy to work with anything we requested.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

Encore (George) was so great to work with. He was very accommodating and flexible with our crazy requests. George trekked up to Breckenridge for our wedding. We had relatives singing at our outdoor ceremony, along with a reading. We then told him we were having the cocktail hour/reception inside in one room, and dinner inside another room. There was a lot of moving around and George made it all happen, and it happened seamlessly and without any problems. A big thank you to George for all his hard work, his flexibility and his affordable pricing! I highly recommend Encore!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Katharine · Married on 08/30/2014

George and Kay were great to work with. We had a playlist that we wanted to work from, and aside from requests by the guests, George did just that! We definitely had 90% of the guests on the dance floor and everyone was having a great time. Very reasonable price.

The only thing I would do slightly differently is the transitions between songs could be a bit smoother (guess I'm thinking of dance club style where one song mixes into the next), but that's a minor detail.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Kay was our DJ from Encore DJs and she was great. We both felt so at ease as she led our night with music and announcements. She was very flexible and fun! It was great to have someone you trust so you can just kick back and enjoy your event. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2014

George and Kay were absolutely fantastic! We were not planning on having a DJ until the last minute, and they came through even without a lot of lead time. They included free services that they were promoting at the time of the wedding, even though they weren't offering them when we booked. They spent extra time and money getting files of music we wanted but didn't already have, and had everything perfectly arranged and ready to go at the event. They continually checked in with us during the wedding about timing of various moments, and anticipated them perfectly when we weren't available. They did a great job of selecting the right music for the various parts of the event (when we hadn't previously specified them), and getting people into the party.

My only, very minor, complaint was that despite repeated discussions about not having a grand entrance or other introductions, near the very end of the party George announced us to the crowd (specifying that he knew we didn't want the announcement), resulting in exactly the type of drunken screaming reaction we were trying to avoid. The party was going well and people were having a great time, so I'm sure it was simply a good-natured tactic to elevate the party further, which it certainly did. They know how to get and keep a party going, and I would use Encore again and again (though hopefully not for another wedding)!

Sent on 05/02/2014