Encore Professional Disc Jockeys Reviews

133 | Denver, CO

133 Reviews for Encore Professional Disc Jockeys

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/11/2017

George with Encore was such a joy! I have never seen such a fun dance at a wedding. He kept to schedule so well, kept things flowing perfectly, and was an excellent emcee. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and I recommend him tenfold!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Shawna · Married on 08/10/2017

I first started working with George over the phone and he was great - so friendly and excited to get the planning done! I then spoke with Kay and organized the exact details for the reception and she was just a friendly and excited! I met both the day of the wedding and it was just perfect. Kay was by my side all night and more helpful than I ever imagined. This company is a dream for your event and will help you with absolutely anything you need! I loved working with Encore!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

George was phenomenal when it came to responsiveness and reaching out at any time of needing information from me, and to make sure everything was on track. Kay was our DJ on the day of, and she was out of this world! She was constantly checking in, being totally flexible and shifting things around as the day never runs on time. We had plenty of announcements and guests always knew what was going on, and Kay was also great at reading the room for playing songs from our favorites list vs what people were requesting. We had people dancing all the way to the end of the reception, which is exactly what we wanted! We couldn't have asked for anything more :)

Sent on 08/16/2017

Scott · Married on 08/05/2017

George was a great DJ! He helped us coordinate our day and was always ready to help out if things went wrong (there was a massive rainstorm at our wedding). We had some special requests for timing of the music during the ceremony and they went perfectly.

George was always looking out for us on the day of the wedding to see if we needed anything. The music was great and got everybody up dancing!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Mckenzie · Married on 07/27/2017

I would definitely recommend Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! I have nothing but great things to say. Very organized and made the process so easy to create your playlist. George was amazing the whole night. He made sure the bride and groom were taken care of at all times. I was impressed how smooth everything was and kept the main events going in a timely manner. I was incredibly happy with our DJ choice.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mckenzie · Married on 07/27/2017

We had nothing but the best experience with Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! I feel as though they went above and beyond! George was great in always making sure we were doing great the whole night. He helped to make sure the evening moved along in a timely manner. Also, there were tons of suggestions when it came to choosing your playlist, which I found was super helpful. I was very impressed with the company as a whole and would most definitely recommend this DJ to future Bide and Grooms out there. Thanks again Encore Professional Disc Jockeys for helping to make our special day memorable.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Danae · Married on 07/16/2017

George and his team were amazing! He was always prompt in answering my emails and questions. My husband and I loved his awesome software that allowed us to search his database for all our songs we wanted to be played during our ceremony and reception. George also checked in with us a few times during our wedding day to make sure everything was going perfectly and to see if we needed anything. Thank you again, George!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Abigail · Married on 07/15/2017

George was the DJ for our wedding in July and we are so happy that we chose him! George was extremely helpful throughout the planning process via both email and phone calls. We never met in person before the wedding but I never felt that it was necessary based on his enthusiasm and professionalism I sensed in our other communications. George was really helpful to us in regard to timeline of the wedding day as well. He recommended some things to us and he was in contact with the photographer as well to get everything sorted out. On the day of the wedding, George was on top of EVERYTHING. He really knows what he's doing! I felt at ease the during the whole event because George was making sure everything went as planned, informing us of what was going to happen next so there were no surprises, and helping us figure out where we were supposed to be and what we were supposed to be doing. He played great music, people were dancing all night! If you can, choose George! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Krissa · Married on 07/14/2017

George was an awesome DJ. Not only did he keep our guest entertained with the music, he was also very accommodating to myself and my husband. He offered his help, and even got my husband and I water during pictures, even before his hired hours!! He helped to keep us on schedule and knew how to ease us through each part of our wedding. Seriously a great guy!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Tomas · Married on 07/08/2017

George was absolutely amazing. We loved the communication from the onset, and the music resources/database was incredibly easy to use and personalize to fit us. During the night of the wedding, George sought us out at least a dozen times to check in with us and make sure we were having a wonderful time and was an awesome emcee. The music selection was outstanding and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Thanks so much for everything, this was such an amazing part of our night.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Barbara · Married on 07/03/2017

My husband and I loved working with Encore Professional Disc Jockeys! He took the time to work through the details of the music we wanted and the timeline. His presence at our reception was great. He was friendly, professional and helpful. My husband and I loved the ability to choose music from their vast database. We appreciated his enthusiasm towards making our night memorable and fun.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Christina · Married on 07/02/2017

George was awesome! He went above and beyond what was asked of him. He was super friendly and listened to what we wanted throughout the night. He helped our night be special! My husband and I would totally recommend him!

Jordan · Married on 06/30/2017

Encore was quite honestly the life of our party. From the very beginning we got a preference sheet to fill out online that gave us the ability to choose favorite songs, songs to stay away from and genres that we prefer. We were able to provide a timeline and all the details from the connivence of the computer. About a week out I was able to speak to our DJ and he reassured me that everything was ready to go and that he would help the party to run smoothly without taking over. That is exactly what Encore delivered! It was a flawless event with tons of communication along the way. They made sure my husband and I were informed all night and knew exactly what to expect. I totally recommend this DJ!

• I

Ian · Married on 06/22/2017

Superb DJ. He helped with the planning before the wedding, and on the day of the wedding, he checked in on us regularly and helped guide us through the day after the ceremony. The music he chose for the dancing part of the reception was fun and maintained a great atmosphere. No complaints from us!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Carol · Married on 06/17/2017

Kay was so personable and friendly. She kept everyone at the reception involved and engaged and was very organized and professional. I really liked that we had the opportunity to select the music we like and it was fun to go through all the options. Great value and a factor that made our daughter's wedding a success.

Brandy · Married on 06/16/2017

Encore was amazing!! George was the best dj we have met! he was fun and easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding thought he was great! During pictures he came out got us drinks and even carried my train to help out I have never seen or heard of a dj that does that! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Holly · Married on 06/10/2017

George was great! He is quick to reply to emails and was able to answer all my questions. I LOVE the online planning form. It made everything easy to understand and I was able to see how things were going to play out. George is patient and professional. He did not make the reception about him, and only chimed in when it was time for events like cake and tosses. The wedding was a huge success and everyone said they had a blast. I would recommend Encore Professional DJ's to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

George was truly fantastic! He made our reception a true joy! He was helpful, professional, and kept everyone dancing and having fun the entire night! Our guests commented on how perfect everything went! The planning process was simple and we were able to ask questions anytime we needed with a prompt response. During the reception he worked closely with us and our planner to make sure that we were ready for each next event and kept our guests informed. It was such an easy process, I truly feel like he was the backbone to our reception!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Allison · Married on 06/01/2017

George is amazing! He was constantly checking to see if my husband and I needed anything. Such great service beyond the great music that was played!

Sent on 06/14/2017

S · Married on 05/29/2017

George at Encore Professional Disc Jockeys was amazing at our wedding. Our guests were dancing for every song - everyone had fun and there was never a dull moment. George was very professional and went above and beyond his duties in helping with the wedding organization/schedule. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Abbie · Married on 05/21/2017

I would highly recommend Encore professional DJ! George was great to work with, he was supportive and encouraging every step of the way. As a bride who didn't want to make a lot of decisions, I just wanted fun times and good music who I could trust and George did a fantastic job keeping the party lively and meeting everyone's requests as they came.
    Highly attentive through the entire event asking if I needed anything and how he could support in any way, not only with the music. He made sure I was always happy with a glass of wine in hand or anything else that I could possibly need. I got nothing but positive feedback from all my guests about the music and DJ set up. Awesome lighting too which added a lot to the night that I didn't think would make much of a difference but George was right that it was fabulous.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Danny · Married on 05/20/2017

George was extremely professional and helpful through the wedding planning process and the website that you control picking your own music was amazingly put together. I would not recommend any other DJ than George he was absolutely amazing he kept the guests entertained and made the announcements that were important to us.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Hope · Married on 04/29/2017

George was so nice helping us before the wedding as well as the day of the wedding. He made sure all our guests enjoyed themselves and made sure my new husband and I were comfortable with everything. I definitely recommend Encore!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Sandi · Married on 03/30/2017

George was amazing! He was extremely attentive and went way above and beyond what I had expected from a DJ, including bringing us drinks and making sure we were taken care of the whole night. He kept us on our timeline (speeches, cake cutting, etc.) without being pushy. Everything felt very easy and relaxed. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Leslie · Married on 03/26/2017

George did an amazing job accommodating to our specific needs. He went above and beyond to ensure our wedding ran smoothly. What we loved the most was his attention to detail and how wonderfully helpful he was on our big day. We will not hesitate to recommend him to all our friends and family.

Sent on 04/03/2017