ENCORE Productions Reviews

4 | Atlanta, GA

4 Reviews for ENCORE Productions

Kristina · Married on 09/28/2013

Encore productions is very reliable and very professional. I would recommend him to everybody. He did an amazong job.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2011

Wow! Encore Productions thoroughly exceeded my expectations. Eric was extremely professional and helpful throughout the ceremony & reception. The quality of work he did is amazing! I would highly recommened Encore Productions to everyone considering a videographer for an event. We'll be using them again in the future.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Mrs. Robert · Married on 05/19/2001

I am so pleased to have the opportunity to tell you of such a pleasant experience. It was a joy to work with Encore Productions. 5 stars was the highest rating I was allowed. I would have given them a full TEN! It's been 10 years since Encore did the video of my wedding. The finished product was amazing...a work of art that will be cherished for generations.
    That was my first experience with Eric and the crew from Encore. During the ensuing years I have recommended them many times. I have had them do a video of our 10th anniversary party. Even more fun was the video they did at our family reunion a few years ago. At my suggestion, my daughter's dance studio has used Encore Productions for recitals...even the still photos seem to move.
    Encore is professional, creative, and most accomodating. Eric is a delight...easy-going, reliable, punctual, and he listens to his customers. The only regret I have is that I can't give him a higher rating than a 5. "Encore" and "Bravo" to Encore Productions!!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Kyle and Aleah · Married on 07/16/2011

Encore Video ROCKS!
    Kyle and I are SO proud of our wedding video. We did a fab job of putting our wedding together. Eric with Encore Video proved that our hard work paid off. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/07/2011