Encore Bridal Reviews

1.4
      3.0
      2.0
      0.5

We were excited at first to find a local shop that rented tuxedos for the groom, fathers, and groomsmen. They were very friendly and promised us great service. However, when the tuxes first came in, every person in the party had something wrong with their outfit. When the changes were made, there were still problems, and this was the night before the wedding. We didn't receive the right items until an hour before the ceremony started, and only because one of our guests were willing to drive it to us. Their protocol may be different for wedding dresses, but do not rent your tuxedos here!

Sent on 02/05/2012
  • Miranda

Miranda Oukrop · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Go somewhere else!

If you’re looking for a dream dress for your dream wedding you may find it here then have those dreams completely crushed!!!!

This place is an absolute joke! Went in the first time to look at dresses and found one I was absolutely in love with, let the girls know that I would return with my family in a month or so to purchase it. Before I made the appointment for the final try on and to purchase it I called the store to verify and let them know my plan, to try on the dress one more time and then purchase it whoever I talked to said ok just make your appointment on line and so I did. Fast forward to the day of the appointment when I got to the store they couldn’t seem to find my dress in their system and were a little confused. Come to find out, my dress had been discontinued and they didn’t seem to think it was a good idea to let me know before hand. So, at this point I’m pretty upset but still wanting the dress. I’m trying to work with the owner to see what she can do for me and this is where things get worse. Jessica, the owner is the most rude person I’ve ever had to deal with. I think she maybe said sorry 2ce the whole time. She was completely unapologetic and rude. She didn’t have any compassion that I had family that drove into town from 6 hours away for this try-on and fitting. Every time I attempted to explain my situation she kept interrupting me. Now, she did offer me a whole 25% off of the dress and I probably would of still ordered it from her if she wasn’t so nasty!! I understand things happen but I don’t understand how someone runs a business being that rude!! I’m tellin ya ladies go somewhere else for your dress!!

Oh! I also want to mention that when I asked for water they offered me a cup and to fill it from the bathroom sink!! What kind of luxurious feeling is that? Not something I would expect from a bridal store. They did end up finding a mini water bottle to offer that was just sitting under their desk. I’m sure they knew they were there the whole time and I’m still wondering why they offered me bathroom sink water!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Dorie · Married on 04/11/2015

0.6
      1.0

This is the first review I have ever written for a store but my experience was so horrible, I just had to let people know not to go here!!!! My friend and I went into this shop and at first was very impressed by it and the variety of dresses they had. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding and when the owner ordered my dress, she ordered it 2 sizes too big and ordered another one of the bridesmaids in the wedding 1 size too small. They were the correct sizes on the contract when the bride signed it. When they arrived and we noticed they were not the sizes we ordered on the contract, the owner was unwilling to get us the correct sizes or refund our money or make it right in any way. As it turned out, I had to pay over $200 to get my dress taken in because it was so large on me and the other bridesmaid had to wear hers a size too small and almost passed out at the wedding because she couldn't breathe in the dress!! If you want to avoid a lot of headache, please do not go to this bridal shop!! There are so many more unprofessional things the owner said and did to us, but I do not want to go on and on.

Sent on 07/30/2017