Encore Bridal Reviews

53 | Fort Collins, CO

53 Reviews for Encore Bridal

Elizabeth & Wesley · Married on 07/05/2014

Encore Bridal was a blessing to find... Fabulous personal service, great selection of dresses at a great price for both the bride and bridesmaids (I bought all of them here!), and cute boutique-y feel. I did not get service even CLOSE to what I received at Encore at any of the other shops I visited.
    I will recommend Encore Bridal to every single bride that comes my way!!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Leslie · Married on 07/05/2014

The consultants at Encore Bridal are the best. Jessica owns the store and is also a bridal consultant. What a quaint bridal boutique located in an old mansion on College Ave in Ft. Collins. They sell Allure, Eden and private label wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and other formal wear dresses. You can even rent all your guys tuxedos from them. My experience was top notch and would go back again and again. If you are a bride looking for your perfect wedding gown, Encore is the store to go to. You will love it; I sure did.

Sent on 05/26/2014

After I got engaged, I first went to Encore Bridal just to see what looked good on me. The staff was incredibly helpful and really encouraged this part of the process. I went in a couple more times just to see what else they had, and returned again after a terrible experience at another local bridal shop. I was only planning on getting the numbers for styles I had tried on and liked so that I could try them on again when I went to visit my mom in Florida and get her opinion. That time, I fell in love with a pre-owned, never worn dress they had in consignment. I went to Florida, tried that dress on, and was able to purchase over the phone once I confirmed that it was the dress I wanted. Throughout the whole process of trying on dresses, popping into the shop on a whim, buying the dress, and trying it on again with veils once I got back into town (who knew I was this high maintenance?), Jessica and her staff were so professional, so supportive, and just so excited about how excited I was! This shop is unbelievable, makes brides feel so special, and I absolutely cannot talk enough about how amazing they are!

Sent on 09/18/2013

They are the only shop that carried the dress I was looking for. It is a small shop, so appointments are necessary. Nonetheless they were very accommodating.

Sent on 03/22/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/19/2014

I LOVE Encore bridal! Although Jessica only sells dresses from a couple brands, her selection is still very vast, and the fact that she sells gently used dresses at discounted prices allows for a huge variety of wedding gowns to choose from. We were able to walk into the store and be helped right away to try on gowns. It's a smaller boutique so we got full attention from the assistant that was there, and they were more than willing to help pull dresses that I liked. She also supplies a large variety of shoes, belts, jewelry, and veils along with bridesmaid dresses and suits for the guys. I purchased my dress, belt, and veil from Jessica, and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Plus, it was nice to be able to support a local business!

Sent on 04/20/2014

I was so pleased with my experience at Encore Bridal! From the moment I walked in the door, Candace was very helpful, professional, and sweet. Encore has a wonderful consignment section as well, which is where I ultimately found my dress. My dress was a Maggie Sottero, originally $1500 with Swarovski detailing, and it was priced at $650! The best part was, it had never been worn. Many of the consignment dresses are actually new dresses! Candace helped me in and out of 8 or so dresses, but the moment I put it on, I knew! She instantly helped me doll it up with a veil and jewelry. I wish I would have bought the veil at that time, because finding one that compared to the one Candace put on me was quite a hassle! In fact, I don't think I ever found one that I liked as much - so if you find a veil there (they also do consignment veils!) then definitely pick it up!

My experience was very personalized (I was the only one in the salon), and Candace was constantly helping me in and out of dresses. I had a girlfriend go to David's and it was not nearly the same experience. Candace said "this will be your first and last time trying on dresses," and she was SO right... and I am GLAD she was right. I would not have enjoyed myself at David's Bridal.

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/13/2014

Great selection of gowns, both weddings and bridesmaid gowns. Jessica, the owner, is wonderful!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

I found a beautiful gown on consignment in excellent condition. I could not have found a new gown as beautiful as the one I purchased for the same price. The person who helped me was very helpful and even stayed open late to help me with my dress purchase.

Sent on 12/12/2014

I went in to look at the dress selection Encore Bridal had. I went in alone. I was not excited about trying to find a wedding dress alone. The staff made me feel so comfortable and excited about finding the perfect dress for my wedding. They made me feel like a princess. The advice they gave regarding the dresses I was considering was honest and helpful. They helped me pick out the best dress in the most beautiful color. I am so grateful for their help and expertise. I was given the attention I needed in spite of not having an appointment. When the dress came in and I put it on, they made me feel so beautiful. They had a vested interest in making me look and feel good. I HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop. I will recommend it to anyone looking for bridal or formal wear who wants to have the personal attention that the occasion deserves.

Sent on 10/27/2013

candace · Married on 09/02/2013

Encore bridal is the place to find all the special touches for your big day. Thank you Jessica for helping me look beautiful on my special day. I had so many compliments on my hair piece and earrings...I said " They came from Encore Bridal" :) I found everything I needed to compliment my dress. I would highly recommend them for everything Bridal...

Sent on 09/05/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/29/2013

Encore Bridal helped me find my Perfect Wedding Dress. My wedding was absolutely PERFECT! My husband rented his tuxedo from Encore Bridal also. He looked so sexy in his Tuxedo. He looked at Jim's Tuxedo's book and just picked one out. It was very easy and affordable. I picked out an Allure lace wedding dress that was totally the best price around this area. I purchased more then just my wedding dress, I bought shoes, jewelry, a veil and a preservation package. Encore sells everything any bride, bridesmaid, or special occasion dress you will ever need. I found a great selection there. She also has consigned wedding gowns that are perfect for a bride on a budget. What a gorgeous store inside and out!! Their service is professional and helpful. I recommend them 110%.
    Thanks Encore Bridal for helping me make my wedding day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Sara · Married on 07/17/2011

This is a wonderful bridal shop. The staff and owner are very nice and helpful. I went in a few times before I finally purchased something and they were always exteremley patient. Everyone (including me) loved my dress and you never could have guessed it was pre-loved. Thank you.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2010

I love the dress that I got here, and I love that it was a price that fit my budget. All of the dresses here are beautiful and it feels like a formal boutique shop.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2009

Love this store! There were so many different styles of dresses to choose from. I was skeptical of buying a used wedding dress, but after finding out that many brides just want to see their beautiful gown move on I was intrigued. The dress selection was so nicely presented you couldn't tell which dresses were new or which were used. Very laid back atmosphere, no pressure, just really enjoyed my experience. I found "the" dress and it was below the budget I had for my gown. I recommend anyone searching for a wedding gown to check this store out.

Sent on 08/25/2009

Anna · Married on 06/15/2015

Thank you Jessica!! I worked with Jessica at Encore Bridal and the experience was excellent! Encore has a better selection of gorgeous and well-made gowns than anywhere else we shopped in the surrounding area! Encore's dresses are definitely more unique than other boutiques in the area and she has a wider range of prices to work with too. The dress I fell in love with was actually partly designed by Encore Bridal and it is the perfect Colorado gown! Jessica even gave me a fantastic deal on the dress! I couldn't be happier with the service and with my incredible gown! Don't pass it up!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kathryn · Married on 08/31/2014

If you are a bride looking for a wedding dress in Fort Collins, don't look past Encore Bridal. I decided to go try on wedding dresses on a whim while my mother was in town, and I ended up finding the most perfect Allure wedding gown. I knew exactly what I wanted in a dress, and thought that it would have taken me countless stores and trips to Denver to find my dress. The third dress that I tried on at Encore ended up being my dress! Everyone at my wedding said that my dress was the most unique and beautiful wedding dress that they had ever seen.

The women who work at Encore are very kind and knowledgeable, they listen to what you want and show you dresses that meet your style and budget. All of the dresses that I tried on were very reasonable for the materials they were made from and the amount of beading they had. The only thing that was slightly unprofessional was when I tried my dress on when I picked it up, it was a little tight through the hips and they told me I could afford to lose five pounds for the dress to fit better.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Larissa · Married on 08/23/2009

Not your typical second hand store. The shop buys all their dress from bridal shows. All dresses have only been worn the one time and they see them for a fraction of the original price. At such a low price I was able to alter my dress to make it all my own. Everyone thought I had to have spent at least a grand on such a dress. What a find!!

Sent on 09/27/2009

Encore was great! I love that they have dresses at a wide range of prices. After looking at bridal shops all over the Denver area, I felt at ease the second I walked into Encore. The owner of the shop was extremely helpful when I was looking for a dress, and because I was short on time was able to sell me a sample which was extremely helpful. The other employees are also very nice, but if possible I recommend working with the owner. I also appreciated her recommendation to a seamstress. I would recommend Encore to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jessica was extremely helpful and easy to work with. I got my dress, shoes and veil all in a timely manner, and they were exactly what I wanted. It is very busy on the weekends, but during the day you get one on one help with the owner herself. Only having to pay 50% down when you make your orders is convenient.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

Encore bridal in Fort Collins, CO is a great place to find a wedding dress. I went there an hour and half before the store was going to close, as my first trip to look at wedding dresses not planning to try any on. I was lucky that an appointment had just left and I was able to try some on. They had a great selection and so good that I found my dress in the first 30 minutes that I was in the store. I was very impressed and I love my dress. After I ordered the dress I had no idea how long it would actually take to get the dress in. I was calling every month to see if they had received it. The one thing that did not impress me was that I was super excited to get my dress because they said it would arrive on a certain day and the lady on the phone was a little rude when I asked if they had got my dress in on that date and her response just wasn't very nice when I was just wanting to see my dress. But, I am over that now and I am super happy with my dress.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Ambrosia · Married on 08/14/2011

I started my dress search in Denver, but ended up buying my dress around the corner from my house. Encore has a decent selection of used and new gowns. Because I am petite and big busted the used dresses didn't work for me. Jessica (the owner) helped me select and order a new gown. Her prices are really reasonable (my lace dress was under $900!). She is super helpful and friendly. Stay local and go to Encore!

Sent on 08/30/2011

3.5
      3.5

I've had a great experience with Encore Bridal thus far. The woman who helped me was very nice and professional. They have a great selection of consignment and new dresses. I would totally go back!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/18/2017

4.2
      3.0

Had an absolutely amazing time at my fitting and would definitely recommend them! Found my perfect dress at a reasonable price and my consultant was really great :) She listened to what I wanted and was very patient with me and my group throughout the whole process!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Jordan · Married on 06/20/2014

1.6
      1.5
      2.5
      0.5
      2.5
      1.5

We used Encore Bridal to rent tuxes for our wedding. Only one out of six tuxes fit correctly. When my fiancé went to try in his tux it was 3x too big and there was paint on his jacket. They decided to overnight a new shirt and jacket and again it come in the wrong size, 3x too big! The staff lacked organization and even though none of the tuxes fit they actually miscounted our pricing and we owed them more money! I will be warning people about this place!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Encore Bridal's reply:

We use Jims Formalwear and overnighted the new jacket to your preferred destination. There was confusion on pocket square pricing but both parties agreed to the substantial discounted price of the items. I hope you had a lovely wedding and sorry for any inconvience.

1.6
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

I went to Encore for my dress. My appointment was on a Saturday right at opening time. It was not my first appointment so I had an expectation of service and help. We walked in and were not greeted immediately despite 3 employees behind the counter. The search through dresses was nice and she pulled what I wanted but pulled dresses that when it was time to put them on would not even make it over my legs (I'm a size 14ish so pretty average but the samples were just too small) so I do not understand why she even pulled them. They did not have all the dresses available on a larger size so there were a few I wasn't able to try. When it was time to be zipped up or laced up I would call for her and she wasn't there. At one point she was even helping a different bride because that bride's consultant wasn't there for her. The lighting was terrible and he space was cramped. They clearly overbooked and my consultant even complained a little about a walk-in and the lighting. Overall I didn't feel important. I later got a call to see if I wanted to order. I felt like that was the most attention I got all day. I did find a dress that I would say was my favorite of all the dresses that I'd tried on to that point but due to the service I could not justify having to continue dealing with them. I would not recommend it.

Sent on 02/19/2017