Enchanting Affairs & Events Reviews

9 | Silver Spring, MD

9 Reviews for Enchanting Affairs & Events

Casey Brown · Married on 05/23/2020

Enchanting Affairs & Events Made all of my dreams come true

Tara communication from the beginning was top notch. She was available for texts, phone calls, and emails whenever we had questions, and she would always respond promptly. In addition, whenever we needed vendor recommendations, she was able to help us with stellar recommendations, from our florist to the DJ, and even the string lights and table linens. We can't thank Tara enough for helping our big day go so smoothly. Most of all, we appreciate that her team was professional, kept to the time schedule, and stayed calm no matter what issues came up. It was easily one of the best decisions we could have made to help us through the wedding planing process. We will be sad that the wedding is over, but we are so happy that we gain a friendship in return! Thanks again ! We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Lydia · Married on 08/01/2018

Great Experience

Not applicable to this vendor.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Anya · Married on 03/15/2011

Loved the great service. Great value actually, because we were on a budget. They were able to accommodate our date change and handled everything very professionally.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Tamara · Married on 06/13/2009

I hired Tara from Enchanting Affairs to plan my entire wedding. I needed someone to put my thoughts into organized reality and she did that, very well. Enchanting Affairs was wonderful and I am extremely happy I chose them to plan my wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Tara · Married on 08/23/2008

Enchanting Affairs was absolutely amazing. Tara surpassed our expectations. She and her team were professional and on point. They made sure everything I asked for was done and even better than I would have imagined.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Vivian · Married on 00/00/0000

Wonderful Experience

Tara was terrific, more than I could have asked for. She knew exactly what we were looking for and made the day stress free. Tara is a pleasure to work with, she will go out of her way to help however she can. I will definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ebony · Married on 08/21/2010

4.2
      3.0

The quality of service was great we had little or no complaints however; during the planning process at times there was a lack of responsiveness because cordinator was hard to reach. Very professional and impressing excellent cost and flexibility.

Sent on 11/03/2010
  • F

Felicia · Married on 02/17/2007

4.2
      3.0

Tara was the wedding planner we used for our wedding. She was absolutely the best person we could have hired for our wedding. Anything we forgot she already had covered and that was the best thing about her. She was always on top of things.

Sent on 01/26/2008