Enchanted Weddings by Design Reviews

14 | Charlotte, NC

14 Reviews for Enchanted Weddings by Design

Ron'Neisha · Married on 07/19/2019

Professional, punctual, peaceful experience!

Yolanda was amazing to say the least. My planning process was such a stress-free process in big part to her. Yolanda is about the bride, she offers suggestions, vendors, and ideas that elevate the overall look, atmosphere and experience of the guest. My biggest praise of Yolanda is that she is there, she is responsive to phone calls, text, emails. She is ahead of the game with scheduling, has an easy format for timelines and deadlines. Overall I was extremely pleased with Yolanda and her team, she was a blessing to my Husband and I, I would recommend her for any bride, any budget and all styles.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Brooke Bolender · Married on 12/08/2018

Best there is!

The best way to put it when talking about Yolanda is that she is simply the best. We were planning a wedding in a location where we did not live and Yolanda made the entire process a breeze. We loved having our monthly check-ins with her and at no point did we feel overwhelmed. We KNOW that this is because Yolanda is the best out there. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Yolanda and her team where there just in case, but also out of sight. We will always be thankful we found Yolanda, honestly. I would recommend her and her team over and over again. You will not find anyone better. THANK YOU YOLANDA!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • I

Iesha · Married on 07/05/2018

Where do I begin? Yolanda Boulware has been our Angel. From the very first interaction she was caring, transparent and professional. She is very punctual, detailed and task oriented, and so charismatic. Her personality and ability to emphasize was what drew my husband and I to working with her as our Day of Coordinator. The monthly check-ins were a wonderful addition to her service. The check-ins kept me organized and on track, as far as wedding planning is concerned. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful due to the care and expertise of Yolanda and her team. The details came together seamlessly. We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to work with Enchanted Weddings by Design. Yolanda has been much more than a day of coordinator. She has become family. We would highly recommend Yolanda and her team to anyone looking for their wedding day to an “enchanted” and cherished memory.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Melody · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate Yolanda! She and her team helped me plan and execute a beautiful wedding at the Ballentyne Lodge. Yolanda is very detail oriented and made sure every aspect of our wedding planning and wedding ceremony/reception was well controlled and flowing seamlessly. This made our experience such a delight. She was extremely proactive and even answered my husbands 20 other questions 3 times without it being a bother. Without hesitation we would recommend Yolanda and her team for your big day!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Demetria · Married on 09/22/2017

My Husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Yolanda and her team made the year long process of planning a wedding so easy and not stressful at all. She provided Effective communication and she has great connections with numerous vendors in the area where she was able to find the best deals to fit our budget. There is no doubt our big day would not have been everything we imagined without her services.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Latoya · Married on 09/02/2016

My wedding slayed! My guest are still talking about it. I was concerned no one would be able to handle my large and somewhat aggressive family but that was not the case. Yolanda and team made everyone feel welcomed, made sure everyone knew what was expected and made sure I didnt stress. It was the best!!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2016

Enchanted Weddings by Design made my wedding process and day unforgettable! My planner Yolanda Boulware, made sure no desire of mine was left out. The wedding planning was so stress free and the wedding day was breathtaking. My wedding was on 8/6/2016, and I was concerned about the weather for my special day & they made sure I had two functioning back up plans. I got the full planning package, and the vendors used did an awesome job, from photography, videography, to the venue, to design, and the personal touches to incorporate my mother who had passed away, were more than I could of dreamed of! I definitely recommend Enchanted Weddings by Design, they do it all!
    ~Tiffany

Sent on 12/06/2016

Linda · Married on 06/04/2016

If you are getting married contact Yolanda. She is fabulous. It was important to her my voice was heard and that made me feel good. My wedding was everything I wanted. You need to call her.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/07/2016

My wedding was everything I ever dreamed. Yolanda was great to work with and always made sure I knew what was coming next. She was very thorough in her processes and timely with commitments. I felt at ease throughout the process. She is now planning my sisters wedding and my sister is having the same experience. 5 Star planner worth every penny. I could not have done it without her.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

Kudos to Yolanda and the team of Enchanted Weddings by Design for delivering an u forgettable day and experience as promised! Everything was perfect and I recommend you to anyone I know getting married. You rock.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Tracey · Married on 09/12/2015

I contracted Yolanda in April 2015. At this point I had done nothing but we knew we wanted to get married in 2015. I loved her professionalism and how organized everything was. I was most impressed with her attention to detail. The little things I spoke of in the consultation, she remembered in the process. On the day of, she made sure I felt like a queen. Breakfast in the morning, periodic check ins, a member of her team at my waiting. Her team was amazing and I recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Yolanda with Enchanted Weddings was a blessing. I with their help planned my wedding in 60 days. Yolanda assisted with permits required by the county, cake tasting, venue set up and break down. You name it she doest it. The most important part she provided was security! She took the worry away from me and my family and allowed us to enjoy ourself. From cordnating with the catering service to keeping the bride calm thru the day. She is the bomb.Com and my husband and I praise her daily.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2014

I was worried about the logistics of my outdoor wedding. We rented everything from tents to Silverware. From the beginning Yolanda assured me all I needed was to communicate my dream and she and her team would handle the res . That is exactly what she did and I am forever grateful. She made my day!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Kierra · Married on 04/12/2014

Before deciding to use Ms. Holliday, I interviewed several wedding planners and none of them understood my vision nor seemed as interested in making it come alive. However as soon as I met her, she not only understood but she enhanced my vision and made all my dreams come true.

Sent on 03/29/2015