Enchanted Weddings and Events Reviews

41 | Saint Petersburg, FL

41 Reviews for Enchanted Weddings and Events

Hannah · Married on 04/07/2018

Christine was absolutely amazing! I hired her as a day-of coordinator for my wedding, She sat down with us and helped us plan out everything that we needed for our day to go smoothly and set up a timeline. She replied to my emails and texts quickly and had a solution for every little hiccup that came up the month before my wedding. She helped my maid of honor and I wrap our bouquets when we realized at the last minute that we had no idea what we were doing, and even called AAA to unlock my cousin's car when she got locked out! Both my parents and my husbands parents, along with several guests commented on how great she was during the wedding. She was very flexible and down to earth. Without Christine (and George), our wedding would have probably been an unorganized disaster.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Mindy · Married on 02/25/2018

Christine was amazing! We planned our wedding from New Jersey and didn't actually meet Christine until the day of our wedding. But through email and phone calls, Christine was able to put together our centerpieces and reception decor perfectly. We could not have been more happy with how everything turned out! And our guests agreed, our reception decor looked fabulous! Christine was very responsive via email and phone calls, she was incredibly helpful and her prices were super reasonable. We definitely recommend Enchanted Weddings and Events for any wedding planning and decor rental needs!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/24/2018

When I had to find a wedding coordinator with only 2 weeks until my wedding Christine was willing to help me out and quickly went to work. I don't know how I could have pulled off my wedding without her. She was quick to come up with ideas and very gently told me a few things that I had in my head would not work and then gave me suggestions for alternatives that worked out beautifully. I was able to have fun and enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids knowing that she had everything under control. When I got too hot in my dress and decided to change into my after party dress early and without telling anyone Christine noticed me run upstairs alone and followed me. She helped me out of my dress which I never would have gotten out of alone. Not having to worry about the little details of my wedding on the actual day was amazing. I was able to have fun with my brand new husband and our friends knowing that Christine was handling all the minor emergencies that came up.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2017

I have known Christine for over 20 years and couldn't have done it without her. Very efficient and organized and made it less stressful for me. Highly recommend. She is top notch.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Katy · Married on 09/29/2017

Christine was absolutely incredible in every way! She made our wedding day perfect and exceeded every expectation! She knocked it out of the park! We had so many compliments on her beautiful work...the decor, her professionalism, the reception design...we were completely impressed!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/03/2017

AMAZING!!!! That's really all I have to say about Christine and Enchanted Weddings!!!! From day one, she worked with me and really cared about what we wanted the day of our wedding! We live in Ohio and we were planning a destination wedding in Florida and having Christine there every step of the way was such a blessing and a huge help! She always made herself available over the phone to assist with any questions that we had. She took the pictures that I sent her as inspiration and used them to make my dream a reality! It was the most PERFECT day and I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/03/2017

Remarkable! Stunning! Wonderful! Incredible! These are just a few words to describe Christine Ferkile and Enchanted Weddings! As the mother of the bride, I am forever grateful that Christine helped to turn my daughter’s destination dream wedding into a stunning reality. From the initial date of contact, to the end of the reception, Christine was always available for my daughter and son-in-law, listening to all of their suggestions, working within their budget, and leaving out nothing. From day one, Christine professionally and expertly handled every little detail that goes into planning a destination wedding - the vendors, decorations, flowers, officiant, caterers, cake, ceremony, and the reception. The final venue was absolute breath taking! On the actual wedding day Christine took care of everything so I was able to spend the entire day with my daughter and focus on her and the bridesmaids. Words can’t express the gratitude I feel toward Christine! She is highly professional, loving, caring, and kind. I would highly recommend her for any event! She is absolutely amazing! Thank you, Christine!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2016

Christine was so easy to work with, was very organized and she carried out even the finest detail exactly as a I wished. At every turn, she went above and beyond and made our wedding day a dream come true. If I could do it all over again, I'd hire Christine without hesitation or reservation. Best decision we made was to hire her!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Britni · Married on 10/01/2016

Christine and her team at Enchanted Weddings and Events went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. I would recommend to any bride or groom looking for a planner - for being out of state she made sure she saw my vision and made it a reality. Thank you Christine and team for making my wedding day one we will never forget!!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/23/2016

Christine was very organized and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything at the reception once we discussed what our vision was. She was more then happy to contact whom ever I needed to help with decreasing my tasks and stress. Her daughter was amazing as well and very helpful with anything we needed all night. Great price for great services.

Sent on 05/03/2016
  • User6710891 · event on: 10/25/2015

I couldn't have better things to say about working with Christine Ferkile. She is professional, attentive, and well polished. She is able to "take the reins" when needed most, and alleviates the stress out of any event planning needs. I highly recommend Christine for her abundance of talents and plethora of resources.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/29/2014

Christine Ferkile and her crew took all the worries out of what could have been a very stressful day for me. Jay and I wanted a wedding out at St. Pete Beach in Florida (we live in South Carolina) but it needed to be the weekend after Thanksgiving... and we didn't have long to plan because we decided to get married so quickly. I found them online and Enchanted Florida Weddings helped us with all the details, including our ceremony and flowers. She even helped me find a local photographer and hooked us up with a place for our reception dinner for about 24 guests. I didn't need a cake, but I am sure she could have helped us find the perfect source for that too. What struck me the most is that she was so very organized and asked me questions about things that I would have never thought of without her, so I didn't miss any details. (like providing sunglasses for our guests in case they forgot theirs.) She made sure our guests knew where to go and what to do while they waited for me to arrive. If you are planning a wedding in Florida, I highly recommend you call them!

Sent on 02/02/2015

I just wanted to thank Christine for all her suggestions, attention to detail, and patience with my mother in planning and implementing my mom's 90th birthday celebration. It was great that Christine was able to take general theme ideas and turn them into a beautiful and evocative presentation. And that while maintaining an eye for cost-effective options that worked wonderfully. Christine assumed complete lead as well as the work of assembling party decorations, venue setup, wait-staff supervision, and party close-down. After receiving numerous compliments of the setting and presentation from our guests, I was ever more pleased to have Christine on-board. Please accept my heart-felt thank you, Christine, for ensuring a wonderful celebration. Bill D.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Christine was AMAZING from start to finish! She helped me and my husband with EVERYTHING! We didn't have a clue to where to start and once we set a budget Christine went to work. The communication and organization was very professional. We had about 7 months to plan the wedding and thanks to Christine we never had a stressful moment. She listened to our requests and answered all our questions. Christine had vendor references and was in continuous contact with all of the outside vendors. The day of the wedding was the most relaxing day. I got to see my vision of the reception area right before the wedding and it brought me to tears, it was so perfect! Christine literally made our ideas reality and made or day a true fairy tale! She will forever be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • User2043767 · 2+ years ago

Christine is AMAZING! I had a destination wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida and was mostly trying to plan my own wedding, thinking that was the best way to save money and get what I wanted. After working with Christine, I think that the biggest mistake a couple can make is not hiring a wedding planner. Christine really helped us plan a great wedding even though we were planning long distance. She always answered my emails and phone calls quickly, and was helpful with suggestions. She's a really great person and truly cares about making it the best wedding possible. Her full time job is being a planner and it showed. She was totally on top of things, professional, putting my needs way above the vendors and making sure I got the best deals by offering plenty of choices, made sure I had all the contracts signed with the deposit, helped me with the time line of all the events and she went way beyond the call of duty to make sure I was relaxed and happy with everything. Christine was able to save us so much money, headaches, and had great connection with various vendors around the Tampa Bay area vendors. On the wedding day she took care of EVERYTHING and there were no issues. Ceremony site that she put together left me speechless and the venue looked beautiful with touches that she added. She made sure I was doing ok throughout the night and packed everything up for us at the end of the reception. I would highly recommend her for any event and every budget. Thank you Christine for making our day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 09/30/2014

We wanted a very small, intimate wedding that encapsulated the beauty of our relationship with each other and our friends and family. Christine made every bit of our wish come true. She paid attention to so many of the details we wanted and I was overwhelmed with how perfect everything turned out. If there was any problems with the day I had no idea, because she handled everything with ease and made our day so very special. I highly recommend using her for any wedding, celebration or event you need coordinated. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2014