Enchanted Evening Reviews

50 | Lebanon, PA

50 Reviews for Enchanted Evening

Elyse · Married on 09/24/2017

Super sweet people, I truly cant believe the other bad reviews they are getting. They are probably all from bridezillas. These ladies were kind, helpful, on time and always accommodating. The alterations weren't cheap but I was willing to pay them because of all their help and inexpensive price of my dress. Plus, it was better than taking it somewhere else. It saved me time and stress of someone else having my dress. I loved that I shopped local and I would keep recommending them to everyone

Esther · Married on 08/05/2017

Beth and Melissa were absolutely wonderful people to work with for such an important event. They are very personable and give you their full attention during your appointments. Not to mention, their prices are very reasonable, which is helpful for your wedding budget. They have a wonderful selection of dresses to choose from, and the second dress that I tried on became "the dress!" I absolutely love my wedding dress, and how it turned out after alterations were done. I decided to add gorgeous cap sleeves and a modesty piece to my dress, and I was not disappointed. They did the alterations themselves and the results were amazing! The additions blended perfectly with my dress and you couldn't even tell that the sleeves and modesty piece were added. In addition, the handmade veil was a perfect compliment to my dress and brought my look to another level. Even deciding on bridesmaid dresses went smoothly. They were very helpful in making sure that the color and styles of dresses were what we wanted before placing our order. We also ordered our wedding invitations through their website and found the perfect balance of simple yet elegant. They even reviewed our grammar to ensure that our invitations were flawless. Overall, I highly recommend Enchanted Evening Bridal Shop and the fabulous ladies there!

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about this shop!! I have been so please with the ladies who work there, they have been sooo helpful! They helped me find my dream dress as well as perfect bridesmaid dresses! I would definitely recommend shopping at Enchanted Evening!!

Anysia · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely love this shop! It's an adorable, smaller shop so you don't feel so overwhelmed when looking for a gown. They have a great selection of high-quality gowns, shoes, and accessories and you get lots of individualized attention. Everyone was so helpful when scheduling fittings, alterations, and pick-up. I found photos of some dresses that I wanted online, and even though the shop didn't have it, they were able to order a sample size for me, and then order it in my size. I definitely found my dream dress :-)

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Incredibly happy with my experience! My bridesmaids & I ordered dyed shoes from here. They turned out awesome! The women who helped us were very attentive and kind. Would absolutely recommend them! It's nice to be able to have a more personal experience compared to the larger bridal stores.

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

I have been searching for months for the perfect dress � for an upcoming Gala. This place was a hit - the ladies there are amazing and helpful and so very nice. Dresses are beautiful, well made, and at great prices to not break the budget. I'm completely pumped about my purchase today. Highly recommend to anyone looking for formal wear! This place is a hidden gem !

Alanna · Married on 03/18/2017

Will recommend Enchanted evenings to any bride to go shopping for dresses there, I had the best Experience went tried couple dresses on found the perfect dress with in half an hour set up amazing payment plans. the dress is so perfect it did not need altered at all, I will share a photo of the dress in a few weeks after the wedding, thank you ladys for a great experience

Erica · Married on 03/15/2017

AMAZING!!!!!!! GREAT SERVICE, BEAUTIFUL DRESSES.

Daron · Married on 02/17/2017

What a beautiful place to find your wedding gown! Highly recommended! :) -Daron

The ladies here are amazing! Super nice and extremely friendly! They were very helpful in picking both my dress and my bridesmaids dresses.

Alyssa · Married on 10/09/2016

I was thrilled with my wedding gown from Enchanted Evening and the service that they offered me during my wedding planning process. It is obvious that the ladies here love what they do and desire for their clients to find exactly what they are looking for. If you are in the market for a gown of any sorts, I would highly recommend Enchanted Evening!!

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Enchanted Evening is a hidden gem! The ladies were so helpful from the moment my mom and I stepped into the store to look for my wedding dress. And I found the perfect one thanks to Melissa! You can't go wrong at Enchanted Evening. I highly, highly recommend stopping in no matter what your occasion. From prom dresses to wedding dresses, they have it all. You won't be disappointed!

Kiara · Married on 09/24/2016

Truly the best experience working with you guys. You never said a no and always willing to work with me. You girls are wonderful for that store because you make this experience one of the best and truly I felt like a princess. I will recommend this place to anyone. Thank you so much for this experience.

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

I purchased every Military Ball / Prom dress from this shop in high school so, it was perfect that 10 years later I was able to find "the dress" for my wedding there! I have had nothing but the most amazing service and products from these ladies. I would recommend this shop to anybody in a heartbeat! Thank you for all your help over the years!

Chelsea · Married on 07/30/2016

After having a wonderful experience at Enchanted Evening purchasing my prom dress in high school I knew this is where I wanted to go for my wedding gown. Melissa and Beth were so great to work with and made every step from picking out the dress to final alterations fun and stress free. I got so many compliments on my gown and how beautiful it was!

Marie · Married on 06/25/2016

Enchanted Evening is the best dress shopping experience I have ever had. The dress selection is to die for and the prices are great. The owners do a great job making you 100% comfortable and happy with your purchase. I can't say enough good things!

Amy · Married on 06/10/2016

I have been a customer of Enchanted Evening for years and they NEVER disappoint! From previous prom gowns to most recently brides maid and flower girl dresses, they ALWAYS exceed expectations! Melissa is so pleasant, friendly, genuine and helpful! If you are ever looking for a dress for a special occasion please make sure you consider Enchanted Evening!

Krissy · Married on 06/04/2016

The ladies at Enchanted Evening took the stress out of dress shopping. The experience was better than I could have ever expected. We walked in without an appointment, and walked out with the perfect dress! They have a seamstress in house, and she did a phenomenal job with all the changes my dress required (i.e. cutting the entire train off of my dress).

Hillary · Married on 11/14/2015

Can't say enough about this boutique and the lovely mother daughter team that run it! I grew up in the Lebanon area and had been coming to there gift shop since they opened. When we got older, My sister and I had gotten all of our high school dance dresses here, and Ten years ago my sister got her wedding dress here as well. Even though I am now living out of the area, I knew this would be where I would go to look for a dress, without hesitation. They were my first and only stop since they had exactly the dress I had envisioned and at fantastic price. The dress selection here is just wonderful and there is something to be said about a lovely, local business that remembers you 10 years later!

They were wonderful, patient and had lots of great options for any budget.

Enchanted Evening was absolutely wonderful when helping me find a dress. I was able to try on as many as I liked and they did not put pressure on me to purchase. When looking at different options they were able to come up with ways to alter my dress and add straps and take away layers. They are able to store your dress there for you which was a huge help for me!

Love the staff, they are so friendly and helpful. I found a dress that I liked there but did not know if that was the one and shopped around at different stores. After looking at different dresses and finding nothing that compared to the dress at Enchanted Evening, I called and asked if I could stop by the next day to try that dress on again. They were flexible with me and fit me in their schedule. I am so happy I found Enchanted Evening, they helped me find the dress of my dreams!

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

This is the only shop I needed to go to and found my perfect dress in 30 minutes. They tailored it to fit perfectly and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

5 stars is not enough for this bridal store. Great customer service, beautiful dresses, always answered my emails - even after shop hours. Awesome bridal shop in Lebanon County.

Magdelana · Married on 09/26/2015

I went to Enchanted Evening for all my September 2015 wedding needs and was so impressed with the individualized attention we received from the owner, Beth and her daughter. Not like your average bridal shop where you are just another name or number which was just what we were looking for. I felt important and in such a quaint cute little family owned shop the women truly cared about meeting our needs. They were so easy to work with, organized, returned emails and phone calls in a timely manner, and were just on top of everything! My mom, sisters, bridesmaids, (whom were from various locations) and I had such a great experience every time we went here from choosing our gowns to sizing, and fittings. My bridesmaids were so happy with how the sizings were and had to have little or no alterations.
    Enchanted Evening really gave us so much advice and knowledge to get us through our needs and vision. After a few of my own bridal stress moments if my dress would arrive in time and if there would be enough time for alterations, I was reassured not to worry! The staff did not disappoint and everything needed for the big day was ready and completed, alterations in all to make me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I would recommend to anyone for any occasion!