Enchanted Celebrations Reviews

375 | West Creek, NJ

375 Reviews for Enchanted Celebrations

• BarDown1126

Lindsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Married 11.03.18 - Amazing Videographer!

We are so grateful to Enchanted Celebrations for capturing our wedding day videography! They were so accommodating and flexible in finding a package that was best for us. Their team got so many shots from so many angles, but somehow remained almost 'invisible' throughout our wedding. Shortly after the wedding, we received our raw footage - which was amazing! We truly didn't expect to get anything back so quickly, and this was a great surprise. We are so happy to have had them capture our wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Mallory · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome company to work with!

From start to finish Enchanted celebrations was such a great company to work with. We chose to go with them for videography, and from the first few emails we knew we had picked the right company! Alissa is so quick to answer questions and really gives you all the information you may need, super informative at all the right times. We had Daniel as our videographer and he was just absolutely awesome, so down to earth and nice! We were SO happy we got him, and although we haven't seen our video just yet, we're sure just from his portfolio that it is going to be perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Alex and Meghan were incredible from the moment we met them. They had wonderful ideas and they were really kind people, they were also so helpful! We were like bestfriends by the end of the night. My husband and I are grateful to have hired Enchanted Celebrations for our day!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

So incredible, patience, and intellegent

They did amazing work for us, followed our vision and helped us get more then we could have imagined ! AJ and Kelly were fantastic !!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Allison C. · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Pictures from Someone Who Does Not Like Taking Pictures

My husband and I used Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding in October and we LOVE the pictures that they took! Neither of us enjoys having our picture taken but our photographer made us both feel very comfortable and the whole process seemed so fast. We have so many pictures to choose from and there are so many pictures of the same shot that we could make a flip book with them. We have so many options for our album; it's great! Our photographer had great suggestions on poses and took artful shots of the accessories. He also got some great candid shots.
    Enchanted Celebrations also kept in touch with us the most of all our vendors. We had a couple of calls and really understood what the flow of the day would look like because of these calls. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Grace · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end!

Alyssa from Enchanted Celebrations did an amazing job with answering any questions I had and explaining all of the different packages they offered. On my wedding day Nikki was my photographer and I would definately recommend her. I gave her a list of shots I wanted and emailed her pictures and she took every shot I wanted and more and had such a positive attitude throughout the entire day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Overall great experience from everyone at enchanted celebrations!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Victoria

Tori · Married on 09/16/2018

Love love love

Having great wedding pictures was one of the most important things to us. Enchanted Celebrations gave us spectacular pictures. Our photographer was Andrea, and right away at our engagement shoot I knew they gave me the absolute perfect photographer for us - she was amazing and her eye for great pictures was sooo impressive! I'm so glad I chose them for my photography, photo booth, and DJ. They are just absolutely amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Enchanted Celebrations provided outstanding services for my Daughters wedding, and it was an affair to remember! We were thrilled with all of the services.. DJ Josh, Photographer Eric, our photo booth attendant and our officiant. I highly recommend choosing all of their services you won’t be disappointed!! Thanks you Enchanted.. well done!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2018

Enchanted celebrations has been amazing starting from the initial meeting to talk packages, to booking, and now reviewing videos and pictures for our photo album. They are very responsive and detailed. They take any worrying out of the process. They setup calls before your wedding to review your vision and any special requests. Jen, Jess, and Alissa have been so helpful and accommodating. Joeys work on our video is so creative. He really does amazing work. Termaine captures our engagement pictures, and the pictures on our wedding day. He’s so talented. These pictures, photo booth clips, and videos will last a lifetime. I’m so happy we decided to use enchanted celebrations for photo, video, and photo booth. They really know how to make what can be a stressful process, a breeze!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!! Working with enchanted celebrations was easily the best decision we made! Planning with the made everything a breeze! We did our DJ, photo, video, and photo booth through them and was so happy with everything!!! It was a delight working with one vendor to do all the these things! Would highly recommend them to everyone getting married!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Joanna · Married on 08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job for our wedding!! From the beginning to the end. Thank you Lindsay and Alissa. We had photographer, videographer, photo booth and officiant with them. They offered a great service at a great price!

We had Andrea as our photographer, she was amazing and absolutely professional! You could tell she loves her job and has passion about it. We got the pictures back in two weeks with edition. Gorgeous! Tom was our videographer. He tried his best to follow the crowd and caught every single beautiful moment of the day. We got the raw footage and had fun watching it. Now waiting for the highlight 3-5 mins video. We have to show our special thanks to Officiant Greg! The time of our wedding ceremony was a little confusing. Greg was so understanding and sweet. He was good at his job and made a really beautiful speech. Photo booth Kelly, she was so friendly and worked really hard on our photo strip book~we love her work. Only one comment on the flash light in the photobooth, which may need a little improvement.

After all, 5 star!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2018

Outstanding service! We loved the planning website and all of their attention to detail and professionalism. We especially loved Rev Kim, she gave an amazing service for us. Can't say enough about how helpful, easy to work with and extremely accommodating they are. Its a must hire for your wedding!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Let me just say that you guys went far above my expectations! Our photographer (Brandon) was AMAZING! I received compliments the entire night about how friendly and down the earth he was. His communication was unparalleled from the very beginning. We conversed numerous times before the wedding and he was exceptionally understanding when I was too busy to talk. I received so many photos that I am flabbergasted by the things I missed that day. (Brandon captured them all) You guys provided A1 service and I am extremely elated by the professionalism and peace of mind that I received. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional, flexible, affordable

Enchanted was such a great company to work with throughout the entire planning process of our wedding. Alison (our coordinator) listened to us from day one and continued to support us throughout the planning process and keep us on top of our duties as bride and groom. Our photographers, AJ and David, on the day of were there before our scheduled time to make sure they had everything they needed on site, listened thoroughly to our requests during our meeting (the week before our wedding day) and were able to capture every moment. I was big on getting candid shots, but the photographer made sure we got all of the posed pictures that I am not so grateful for! Peter, our videographer was beyond artistic and so attuned to each and every detail. We could not have been happier with the finished products and grateful for the process throughout and their incredible pricing. 5 star company.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Love Enchanted Celebrations!!! We used them for photography, videography, photo booth, and DJ - everything was perfect! We had David as our photographer and he was amazing. He took the time to learn everyone's names and asked questions; he was so professional, friendly, and outgoing. He made everyone feel so comfortable so I can't wait to see all the photos!! We had Geoff as our videographer who was also great, he captured some great shots of the wedding and he was very responsive if I had specific requests/suggestions. Then we had DJ Alex who was fantastic!! He was very receptive to last minute changes and he had the whole wedding on the floor all night. We got so many compliments from our guests so we couldn't be happier! Thank you Enchanted Celebrations for making our wedding so wonderful!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Enchanted Celebrations for videography and a photo booth. They were amazing to work with and always quick to reply. Kelly did our wedding video and did an amazing job. My guests barely realized she was there! We got the videos back in a week or two and it was amazing! They made the changes we requested super quickly and everyone loved the video. The photo booth was also a huge hit! The album you get at the end is super cute :)

I would definitely recommend Enchanted Celebrations for any event. They were super organized, professional, and always available to answer my questions!.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kyrie · Married on 05/18/2018

We worked with Alex as our photographer at Enchanted Celebrations for both our engagement and wedding photos, and are ecstatic with the results. Our engagement photos are absolutely beautiful and reflective of our relationship and interests. He carried the same style over to our wedding, and we have incredible staged photos and candids of the wedding that truly capture the experience of the day. Alex made everyone feel comfortable and at ease, fitting in with the family from the start. Enchanted Celebrations made the planning process a breeze through their online planning portal (and in home consultation!) and were prompt to answer any questions we encountered along the way. We highly recommend this team for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Liz · Married on 05/04/2018

Enchanted Celebrations serviced our entire wedding reception (photo, video, photo booth, and DJ). They were PHENOMENAL. Every guest danced all night, used the photo booth, smiled for the camera and then raved about the services they provided. It was a nonstop party with Alex as our DJ, but I want to comment specifically on the photographer who got the photos back to us so fast and they were BEYOND my wildest dreams. I first met my photographer, Eric, when he met my fiance and I at the university where my fiance proposed. We were incredibly nervous and new to the whole experience. Eric made us comfortable with subtle humor and wonderful poses that were not even "poses". He asked us a few questions and realized the type of photos we wanted. Not only were our engagement pictures out of this world, but he made our wedding pictures out of this universe! Our photos were romantic, natural, heartwarming and really highlighted what made our relationship truly special. People have not stopped raving about our photos and I will 100% recommend Eric for any type of photography needs.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Enchanted Celebrations was wonderful! We used them for both our Photo and Video. From day one they have been extremely helpful and very responsive with all types of questions. Phong was our photographer and he was nothing short of amazing! We initially met him at our engagement shoot and he was so easy to work with and really made us feel comfortable. He is really talented and passionate about what he does! We also had Nikki as a second photographer and Mike as our videographer and they were both awesome! They had us all laughing and having fun throughout the day and we can't wait to see our pictures and video. If you are looking for a high quality, friendly and affordable company this is your place! You will love them! Thanks again Enchanted Celebrations for being apart of our day!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Maria · Married on 04/20/2018

We were recently wed and we used Enchanted celebrations for photograph and dj. We had Alex and Aaron for photo and dj respectively and we have to say that they were amazing. Alex is an incredibly talented photographer and patient with our rowdy family. He knew just when to pop in to get a shot and when to fade into the background. Aaron as a DJ was a complete professional who got everyone up and dancing. During most of the reception, the dancefloor was so packed my guests had to dance on the carpet. Erin and Alissa helped us plan the wedding leading up to it and they communicated all of our requests and concerns to Alex and Aaron and they did a great job with that. I must have emailed them at least 100 times and they were always friendly and eager to help. We highly recommend EC and hope you will love them as must as we did :)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Jasmin · Married on 04/15/2018

Starting from the free in-home consultation, Enchanted Celebrations was fantastic. We knew almost immediately that we were going to choose them. EC was our main vendor for our entire wedding. We booked our photo, video, DJ, and photo booth all with them and got an engagement session for free with our package. We literally paid thousands of dollars less than what one vendor we visited quoted us for only photo/video without giving up on quality of service.

All throughout the planning process, Erin was extremely helpful and responsive in answering all of my questions. I honestly believe that without Erin's help, I never would have been able to figure out how to plan a wedding. The free planning videos that were sent to us were also super helpful when it came to just about everything we needed assistance with. We had Alex as our DJ and he kept the music going all night. He followed our music choices perfectly and the dance floor was never empty. Jackie was our photobooth attendant. The photo strip album she put together for us was absolutely hilarious and adorable. Marvin was our videographer and he was fantastic. He followed our photographer's schedule and got video of each stage of our wedding all the way from prep to reception.

Probably my favorite service that EC offers is they try to book the same photographer for the engagement as well as the wedding so you know exactly what to expect. We had David for both and he was the best! All of our pictures came out beautifully. Day of, even when my hair and makeup made everything run late, he made sure he got all the pictures we requested. He even went out of his way to find my bridesmaid that I hadn’t gotten a picture with yet during reception to make sure he got the shot. He was really fun to work with and had us laughing the whole time he was taking pictures.

I would HIGHLY recommend Enchanted Celebrations for ANY wedding service you might need. We are so glad that we found them!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2018

We used Enchanted Celebrations for videography. Shane was our videographer for the day and he was beyond amazing to work with. We love our highlight video and couldn't be happier! Thanks Shane!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Rose · Married on 03/24/2018

Nikki and John were the best wedding vendors EVER. I couldn't wait to write my review for Enchanted Celebrations because these two worked so well with us. By the end of the night we felt they were family. John was laid back but played amazing music that kept the dance floor moving all night and NIkki was super sweet! I can't wait to get my photos back! I know they'll be amazing

Sent on 04/02/2018

Grace · Married on 03/18/2018

Aaron is AMAZING! He had the wedding crowed dancing all night! I heard more than once that he was a great! Thank you Enchanted Celebrations I am so glad that I found you and I hope that many others find out how FANTASTIC you are. 5 Star services…..

Sent on 03/30/2018

Amy · Married on 03/18/2018

I had Joey from Enchanted Celebrations as my videographer for my March 2018 wedding and he was amazing! The week before my wedding I received a call from Joey making sure to answer any questions I had. The day of my wedding Joey arrived on time and was quick to get the shots he needed before the ceremony. He did an absolute amazing job in capturing all the important parts of my wedding and fitting it into a 3 min. Highlight Video. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my wedding video! I without a doubt would highly recommend Enchanted Celebrations!

Sent on 04/10/2018