Enchanted Carriages Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

• Nicki
    Nicki Married on 08/18/2018
    Susan and her team were great! The Baraat was such a fun part of the wedding, and the horse was awesome! Would definitely recommend Enchanted Carriages for the Baraat!
    Robyn Married on 12/08/2017
    We used Enchanted Carriages to get a white horse for the Baraat (as part of our Hindu Ceremony). Susan was our contact and was amazing at communicating all details with us. Enchanted Carriages had a beautiful horse and matching decorations for different wedding colors. They shared all the pictures with us in advance to help us make our decisions.

On the day of our wedding, the team was there on time (and our wedding was in the Coachella Valley) and the horse looked beautiful. Everyone wanted a picture with the horse!!! If you need a horse for a Hindu wedding, we highly recommend Enchanted Carriages.
    Neha Married on 05/17/2013
    Susan the carriage the whole Bhangra team was wonderful during the wedding thank you so much ! We had a blast ! The carriage was such a great idea !!!! Once again thank ! We hope to use you again in the future for my little brother's wedding !!! Once again thank you Susan !!!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/31/2010
    Beautiful! I offten feel bad for horses that pull carriages because they don't look happy or worn out. But these didn't. They called the horses by name and they pranced when they walked like they were showing off. The carriage was decorated very beautuiful. I rode with my two flower girls and my ring bear. They had the time of their lives. Kind of took some of the stress off me on the ride over to the ceremony to watch how much the kids loved the ride.
    Crystal Married on 06/21/2008
    Loved my horse-drawn carriage for my arrival at the ceremony and our departure after the ceremony! Totally blew away my expectations.
    Alissa Married on 07/30/2005
    What a wonderful experience! The owners were the drivers; they provided champagne; it was awesome. A unique & lovely experience, completely due to Enchanted Carriages.