Enchanted Carriages Reviews

1 User photo

Enchanted Carriages 1
  • Nicki

Nicki · Married on 08/18/2018

Susan and her team were great! The Baraat was such a fun part of the wedding, and the horse was awesome! Would definitely recommend Enchanted Carriages for the Baraat!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Enchanted Carriages 2

Robyn · Married on 12/08/2017

We used Enchanted Carriages to get a white horse for the Baraat (as part of our Hindu Ceremony). Susan was our contact and was amazing at communicating all details with us. Enchanted Carriages had a beautiful horse and matching decorations for different wedding colors. They shared all the pictures with us in advance to help us make our decisions.

On the day of our wedding, the team was there on time (and our wedding was in the Coachella Valley) and the horse looked beautiful. Everyone wanted a picture with the horse!!! If you need a horse for a Hindu wedding, we highly recommend Enchanted Carriages.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Neha · Married on 05/17/2013

Susan the carriage the whole Bhangra team was wonderful during the wedding thank you so much ! We had a blast ! The carriage was such a great idea !!!! Once again thank ! We hope to use you again in the future for my little brother's wedding !!! Once again thank you Susan !!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 07/31/2010

Beautiful! I offten feel bad for horses that pull carriages because they don't look happy or worn out. But these didn't. They called the horses by name and they pranced when they walked like they were showing off. The carriage was decorated very beautuiful. I rode with my two flower girls and my ring bear. They had the time of their lives. Kind of took some of the stress off me on the ride over to the ceremony to watch how much the kids loved the ride.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Crystal · Married on 06/21/2008

Loved my horse-drawn carriage for my arrival at the ceremony and our departure after the ceremony! Totally blew away my expectations.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Alissa · Married on 07/30/2005

What a wonderful experience! The owners were the drivers; they provided champagne; it was awesome. A unique & lovely experience, completely due to Enchanted Carriages.

Sent on 01/21/2012