Encanterra Country Club Reviews

Encanterra Country Club 5
Encanterra Country Club 6
Encanterra Country Club 7

Lily · Married on 02/20/2011

This is the best place! Beautiful and perfect! Teagan the Event Planner at Encanterra is a JOY to work with! Everything was so easy with the planning and our wedding day was PERFECT! We were spoiled by the staff at Encanterra that day! Teagan was even there and served us our food! The food was FABULOUS! We received so many compliments on our food and venue! YOU MUST VISIT ENCANTERRA! You will be blown away! THANK YOU for a PERFECT WEDDING DAY and planning experience!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Shaunna · Married on 12/30/2010

Beautiful venue with a breathtaking view, Superb service, amazing staff, delicious food, and unmatched quality! Our Wedding was truly a Winter Wonderland, which left both of us and our guests in awe, all thanks to Encanterra and some of their delightful friendors: Jan Dekker (Florist) & Serendipity ! A special thank you to Teagan Mercer, the Catering & Special Events Manager. If you have the chance to work with her, consider yourself blessed! We did! Teagan became more of a family member to us than just our "Contact" for the wedding. She anticipated all of our needs and executed everything we asked of her with timely, flawless poise that kept us confident in Encanterra's abilities. The subtle, thoughtful things she did to make us feel special, still make us smile with fond memories. Thank you, Encanterra!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Hilary · Married on 10/07/2016

Wow! When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted an outdoor venue with a Tuscan feel. Encanterra fit my vision perfectly! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but the coordinator Kimberly, and the day-of staff was exceptional. We were provided with a day-of bridal concierge, which handled everything to help the day go more smoothly- arranging delivery with vendors, setting up the ceremony and reception, and setting up our decorations as well. Encanterra worked with us to create a custom menu, as well as personally serving us our plates during the station dinner. Everything on the venue's part went perfectly on the wedding day, we couldn't have asked for more professional or attentive service. They also helped my family pack up our decorations after the wedding was over, and allowed us to pick things up the next day. Kimberly and the staff at Encanterra did an excellent job at making sure our day went smoothly and ensuring the wedding of our dreams. Absolutely beautiful!Wow! When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted an outdoor venue with a Tuscan feel. Encanterra fit my vision perfectly! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but the coordinator Kimberly, and the day-of staff was exceptional. We were provided with a day-of bridal concierge, which handled everything to help the day go more smoothly- arranging delivery with vendors, setting up the ceremony and reception, and setting up our decorations as well. Encanterra worked with us to create a custom menu, as well as personally serving us our plates during the station dinner. Everything on the venue's part went perfectly on the wedding day, we couldn't have asked for more professional or attentive service. They also helped my family pack up our decorations after the wedding was over, and allowed us to pick things up the next day. Kimberly and the staff at Encanterra did an excellent job at making sure our day went smoothly and ensuring the wedding of our dreams. Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Katie · Married on 11/26/2016

Kimberley and her staff at Encanterra Country Club were wonderful to work with in planning our wedding. We were looking for a venue that would accommodate a small wedding reception and not overcharge us for a minimum guest count. All the stress and pressure was off when we discovered Encanterra. Kimberly and her staff were very responsive and flexible with the options we wanted to make our reception perfect. The room and decor exceeded our expectations and the indoor/outdoor setting of the La Cocina space made us feel as if we had stepped into the landscape of Tuscany. My family and guests are still talking about our wedding reception and how beautiful the entire night turned out!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Y

Yatzi · Married on 11/07/2015

This is the best hidden Wedding venue in all of Phoenix area. It is beyond the most beautiful venue you have ever seen. All the staff will go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. The venue is also somewhat flexible, don't let that scare you though trust me it will most likely work out like you need it to. Kimberly is great to bounce off ideas and help you get everything ready for that day. Don't get me started on the Chef! He is the most valuable asset this venue has! The food was to die for and too yummy and accommodating!! Seriously I'm so glad that I got married there.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Kelli · Married on 01/04/2014

My husband and I got married at Encanterra on 1/4/14. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of. My only complaint would have been to have the coordinator there after grand entrance. the food was amazing and Emily was great to work with always accommodating our requests and always available. This is a great venue and I would recommend this to anyone. We couldn't have been happier with our day!!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2017

3.0

Beautiful venue!! No doubt about that!! I will cherish my pictures forever! Kimberly was amazing to work with! The day of the wedding I was a Little disappointed with the staff.... I expected a little more help.. for the amount you pay and what they tell you before hand didn't really add up. My day did run smoothly I just think staff could step it up a little, they should learn from Kimberly!

Sent on 05/24/2017