Encanterra Country Club Reviews

Encanterra Country Club 5
Encanterra Country Club 6
Encanterra Country Club 7

Stephanie · Married on 11/15/2013

BEST PLACE TO GET MARRIED! I am not into writing reviews about items or places, but had to do one for them! They are SO awesome. As an event planner and working with a lot of hotels and resorts this is by far the BEST place to work with. I recently got married there and they made our dreams come true. They are VERY flexible and cater to the bride and groom! Gorgeous views and picture places! BEST STAFF!! Emily, is awesome and very responsive which is hard to find at other venues.

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2013

Emily Baird and the Encanterra team were absolutely amazing!!!! Our planning went so smoothly and Emily was so quick to respond to the million emails I sent to her throughout the process! We received more compliments on the beauty of the venue and how spectacular the staff was than imaginable. We chose to have our reception outside as well which I highly recommend to view the beauty of the surrounding golf course , mountains and beautiful AZ sunsets. 10 stars! Encanterra is amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Emily Baird as my wedding coordinator at Encanterra, and cannot express how grateful I am for her help throughout my wedding planning process and the day-of! You simply cannot get better than Emily. She was so helpful, kind and flexible even though I was a very detail-oriented bride (hard-to-please). My wedding went off without a hitch, and everything started on time. My day was about 95% stress-free, and the 5% stress involved was because of my family--not Encanterra!! lol HIGHLY recommend this venue as well, it was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Steve · Married on 11/08/2013

Absolutely beautiful. Its a little out of the way, but well worth it. The backdrop of the golf course and the mountains make for great setting. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. Emily, the wedding coordinator for the venue, was amazing to deal with, also very professional and friendly. The food is fantastic. We have received nothing but compliments about how nice the venue looked, how great the food was, and how much fun they had at the wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2013

We fell in love with Encanterra the first time we visited and everyone did a fantastic job of working with us to create a perfect wedding day! Emily Baird and all the staff members we encountered were fabulous and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2013

Emily and the staff at Encanterra were beyond great to work with. Emily made everything so easy for me and I had the upmost confidence that everything would be great for the wedding. Her dedication to the job and her professionalism really stands out. Even when she was out on vacation for her own wedding, she still made time to email me on some small questions I had.

The staff the day of the wedding were extremely friendly and so responsive. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how great the staff was and how well they were being taken care of. The food was delicious. You always worry that you'll have dry meat when working with catering companies for large events, but the meat was so tender it was perfect!

And last, the venue itself is breath taking. So many of our guests couldn't believe that a place as beautiful as Encanterra existed that far in the east valley. One guest mentioned that it was like driving into a separate world. The views were stunning and made for an excellent backdrop for our ceremony.

I would highly recommend Encanterra for anyone getting married. It was beyond perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Emily was such a pleasure to work with! She always made me feel at ease and was flexible with requests. She promptly replied to emails and helped to make everything go smoothly from behind the scenes. Encanterra provided such a beautiful venue for our wedding and the food and service was stellar. We so appreciated that the chef was able to work with all of the food allergies in our families. Our guests all said that had a wonderful time and loved the setting. It was the perfect place for us, we couldn't have picked better!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Christina · Married on 09/28/2013

Encanterra was the first venue we checked out and instantly fell in love. I wanted a venue with water and my husband wanted greenery. Encanterra was the perfect spot. We visited other venues, but nothing compared!

Emily and her team were absolutely amazing to work with from day one! She was very kind organized and professional. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how great the staff was and how well they were being taken care of. The food at our wedding was delicious!! The chef was also so kind to make us a cake to cut into since our wedding cake vendor failed to deliver our wedding cake.

Thank you Encanterra for making our wedding everything I hoped it would be!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Miranda · Married on 06/08/2013

Amazing Venue!!

Not only is Encanterra a beautiful place to say “I do!”, but their wedding coordinator, Kimberly, is just as great! The planning process went so smoothly and Kimberly answered every question I had right away throughout the entire process! They were so accommodating and just made the whole day come together beautifully! My wedding day could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Terri · Married on 06/01/2013

Emily and the staff at Encanterra Country Club could not have been more on top of their game! The outside staff, servers, wedding coordinators were all so professional, friendly, and knew exactly what they were doing. We've had so many compliments on the location, food and service. If you're looking for a location and don't know where to start or what to do, look no further, Encanterra and their staff can handle the details for you!

Sent on 06/11/2013

S · Married on 05/04/2013

My daughter was married at Encanterra and the whole process was absolutely wonderful from the very beginning! First of all the venue is gorgeous and the food for the reception was amazing! Emily Baird is awesome and did a wonderful job guiding us along. On the actual day of the wedding she was a calm and thourough presence (I'm somewhat of a perfectionist) making sure everything was exactly as we wanted it to be!

All the staff involved with the wedding were so pleasant and helpful! They also worked so well with the outside vendors we hired (Floral, Cake, Desserts, Deejay, Photographer, and our Pastor), and decorated everything beautifully and exactly how we wanted it with everything we brought and everything ran perfectly smooth! I can't say enough about the whole process and how hard they work to make sure the big day is amazing!

We received so many compliments on the whole ceremony, reception, food...everything!

I would definitely recommend Encanterra! It's was amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

Encanterra was BEAUTIFUL!! We are so happy we chose Encanterra for our wedding day! From the decor to the food, Encanterra was all we could ask for. The event coordinator, Emily, was so easy to work with and absolutely on top of everything (especially the day-of). We had a few minor issues with other vendors and Emily and her team were great in resolving them as soon as they occurred. Several of our guests continuously commented on the venue and how great of a choice it was because of how beautiful everything is. The food (especially the tasting) is unreal good! The honey bacon grissini sticks are a MUST for cocktail hour.

I really cannot say enough good things about this wedding venue! It was so perfect for us and we feel so blessed to have the beautiful wedding that we did!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Amber · Married on 05/03/2013

We LOVED having our wedding at Encanterra and so glad we chose them over any others! It was beautiful, very affordable and Emily made the entire planning so easy. She was awesome from beginning to the end! She responded so quickly to my millions of questions in preparing for our special day and believe me I really did have question after question in planning the wedding ourselves. We felt like we were treated like royalty from sampling dinner choices to the wedding evening and even after the wedding. The grounds of Encanterra are very well maintained and a lot of green lush and unique photo opportunities with the mountains in the distant. Oh and the ballroom doesn't feel like your typical ballroom...you feel like you're still outside with the surrounding windows! If you are looking for an affordable and beautiful place to have your wedding and reception you should look into Encanterra...we are so thankful we did! Thank you Emily and staff for a beautiful night and a memory that will last with us forever!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Laurie · Married on 04/26/2013

Encanterra was the perfect site for our son's wedding! This venue has stunning views of the Superstition Mountains all while overlooking a lake! They had a gorgeous waterfall that the couple could take photos on and so many locations to get stunning shots! The food was spectacular, we even did a mac and cheese late night snack station that our guests are still talking about. Kimberly Tarango was so wonderful to work with she was so responsive to all our questions and was there on the wedding day to make sure everything went perfectly. We loved all the wait staff and they even provided a day of shadow to make sure the bride and groom had everything they needed while they were getting ready. I could not have imagined a more perfect day for our son and now daughter in law!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Encanterra Country Club's reply:

You're the best Laurie! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to host their wedding here!! XO

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

We had the most amazing wedding experience at Encanterra. The entire staff was wonderful and amazing. Everything went right and I didnt have one worry as my day went along. It was worth every single penny we spent! If we had to do it all over again, I would still pick Encanterra.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Erin · Married on 04/06/2013

Encanterra is a stunning wedding venue!! A gorgeous back drop for pictures!!! Truly....a hidden gem in AZ!!! We had guests from all over the US travel to our wedding and everyone could not believe how beautiful our wedding venue was. The 2nd most talked about thing regarding our wedding was the food. It is outstanding in every regard!! From cocktail hour to the entrees. Not 1 complaint!!! Emily the wedding coordinator is so sweet, great and accommodating to all your requests and needs. The staff is very professional and helpful with all your needs. There were only 2 very minor details that were not what I had originally asked for.....but overall my day was AMAZING and went off without a hitch. ( none of my guests were even aware of the minor details, not even the groom)....me just being a Bride I guess...and wanting everything perfect.
    I would recommend Encanterra to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue in the southeast valley of AZ.
    I love it and had a great experience there!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Meagghi · Married on 02/24/2013

The staff at Encanterra made our wedding day perfect. Our wedding coordinator, Emily Baird, made sure every detail was addressed before our big day. We had so many questions along the way since we did not hire a wedding planner, but Emily was always happy to answer our questions, recommend vendors, and talk us through the process. We are certain that without her expertise and guidance our day would not have come together as beautifully as it did. Chef David listened to our likes and dislikes and brought our perfect wedding dinner to life. The food was outstanding, and we are still hearing from our guests about how much they enjoyed the dinner. All of the staff who worked our event were respectful and willing to go the extra mile to ensure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Encanterra to anyone looking for exceptional service and an unforgettable experience at an unbeatable value.

Sent on 06/24/2013

This was beautiful wedding site. Thanks for everything encanterra.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Christy · Married on 10/28/2012

If you have your wedding here you will have a dream wedding! Our wedding was perfect & I can't think of one negative thing about Encanterra. The scenery is spectacular. The view of alter facing the golf course lake and superstition mountains is picturesque.The club house itself is beautiful with spanish decor & fountains on the patio. Beautiful place if your having a wedding indoor or outdoor. The food is superb and everyone came up to us during the wedding or later said that they had never been to a more beautiful wedding. The staff was extremely helpful & reliable & our day was at ease because they really did all the work for us.

Sent on 01/16/2013

gretchen · Married on 03/24/2012

I absolutely love Encanterra! From the very beginning when I inquired about possibly using Encanterra for my wedding everyone was so wonderful and accomidating. Encanterra is a beautiful place and was the perfect venue! The day of the wedding all of the staff were wonderful to my guests and everyone commented about how great the food was and wanting seconds. My husband and I loved Encanterra and would reccomend anyone to use them!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2012

From start to finish everything was perfect! Encanterra is unique and inviting! Rates were more than reasonable and truly recieved everything we paid for and more. Emily Baird made the experience stress free. She is truly an asset to Encanterra.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Sara · Married on 03/18/2012

The moment I drove through the gates, I was confident this was the place I would get married. From beginning to end, Emily walked me through all I needed to know. The vendors were amazing, and the flexibility of choices for the bar and food was great as well. They bent over backward to make sure everyone was happy. I recommend Encanterra to all brides to be. They helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Gayle · Married on 03/10/2012

Encanterra provided the perfect venue for the perfect wedding! As Mother of the Bride, this was our first wedding. Emily Baird, Encanterra Event Planner, efficiently stepped us through the process offering suggestions and choices. She guided us through the do's, don'ts, and how's of wedding planning. Together with her team from Encanterra, she facilitated an exquisite ceremony and reception. This enabled us to sit back and enjoy an otherwise normally stressful event. Everything was provided with precision. After having an accident 10 days before the wedding, Encangterra even provided the wheelchair!

Sent on 03/17/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/25/2011

Emily & the rest of the Encanterra Staff were wonderful! From the time we signed the contract to the end of our reception...all our requests and wedding details were taken care of. If we had any questions or concerns through the planning process, we received immediate responses and assistance in creating our perfect day! Not only was the location so breathe-taking for both the ceremony & reception, but we had so many compliments from our guests on how professional and welcoming the staff was on the day of our wedding. Couldn't imagine a more perfect location to celebrate our love and start our new life together!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Kimberlee · Married on 05/07/2011

I absolutely fell in LOVE with Encanterra! If you are looking for a unique venue to get married at in AZ, this is a great option! It's rather new and has a fabulous outdoor ceremony site with the lake, golf course and mountains in the background. There is a perfect place for a cocktail reception and the reception room is right there too. The entire venue is top of the line and feels so elegant. My husband and I can't wait to go back and visit. Our guests loved this place so much and not many people know about it! And the staff is the best. They are pros at weddings!

Sent on 06/02/2011