En Vogue Elegant Events Reviews

21 | Port Saint Lucie, FL

21 Reviews for En Vogue Elegant Events

• Janine

Janine · Married on 04/19/2014

It was so great to have Jessica! Her professionalism and knowledge of planning and coordinating my wedding was everything I could have hoped for. She had great ideas for decorating the venue and she put together the most amazing centerpieces for us! She worked wonderfully with all of the vendors and kept the timeline running smoothly for our outside ceremony and reception. Our wedding was amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Nadini · Married on 03/29/2014

Thank a million for everything. Love Nadini & Mick Geever

Sent on 05/28/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/18/2014

Brenda and Jessica were absolutely wonderful throughout the process of planning our wedding. I had minimal stress throughout planning and the day of my wedding. En Vogue knows great vendors and all the right questions to ask. Our wedding was breathtakingly beautiful and more than I ever dreamed. Our guests haven't stopped talking about it! Thank you Brenda and Jessica, hiring you was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Marco · Married on 01/18/2014

Brenda and Jessica were the best decision we made for our wedding. Guests have been raving about it for months. From the initial planning to choosing vendors, Brenda understood our vision and made it a reality. Our wedding was even better than we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Richard · event on: 05/30/2013

Our 15th wedding anniversary was during our vacation stay at Jensen Beach and I thought that since we were married on the beach it would be a great gift as well as confirming my love for my wife. I first started by thinking about all the things I wanted to do. It soon begin to become a little overwhelming due to being 10 hours away. I came across Brenda via the internet and gave her a call. I had already spoken to others but she was different she was more interested in what I wanted and not what she thought I should do. She listened to all my details adding in some suggestions (experience is always needed) along the way. I cannot tell you how special everything turned out! She took care of every detail along the way from Flowers, Officiant, Photographer, Limo and Dinner. Brenda made sure that my wife had that cherished feeling that all brides experience. Thank you so much Brenda for making our memory of a lifetime!

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 04/13/2013

Brenda is the absolute GREATEST! Hiring her to help with all of the details of planning our wedding was by far the best the decision that we made during the planning process. Brenda was available to answer all of my questions and was very quick with getting back to my emails. She reminded me of things that needed to be done and she definitely kept me on track :) Brenda is the sweetest person and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. It was so great to have someone who I knew was there to answer all of my questions and resolve and issues that I had. If you are thinking about hiring En Vogue Event planning, stop thinking about it and just do it! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Caitlin · Married on 03/09/2013

I had a whole list of wedding planners, but after interviewing Brenda I didn't think I could find a better person to help me fulfill all my wedding dreams. I was right! She is professional, incredibly kind, and has connections with all the best vendors in the area. Brenda makes wedding planning, which can cause so much stress and drama, seem like a piece of cake. I planned my wedding out of state, but Brenda was readily available via phone and e-mail. I had lots of different ideas of what I wanted for my wedding, which were constantly evolving but never stressed her out. Somehow she took my ideas and made them into my truly perfect wedding day. Of course everything went by too fast, but she made it relaxing and magical. I couldn't believe that everything went so smoothly (or if anything went wrong, I didn't need to know). I was impressed that she even included me in such minute details like how the napkins would be folded at the reception. She has a team of people that help her set up and run the wedding day. Jessica was Brenda's assistant the day of my wedding. They were both there to offer me tissues, food, drinks, even club soda when my hubby dropped food on his jacket at the reception... They thought of everything. I could go on and on about Brenda and her amazing team. If you're reading this and considering her, just hire her. It will be one of your best decisions while planning your wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Judy · Married on 03/09/2013

Retaining En Vogue Event Planning was the best decision we made in planning my daughter's wedding. Brenda was professional and knowledgeable and full of creative ideas. She took the time to get to know the bride & groom as people...who they are, what they do, what their interests are, etc., and then listened to my daughter's vision of what she wanted for her wedding day.
    As the planning progressed, the vision did change a bit and Brenda was so flexible. All the vendors she suggested were professional and easy to work with and they came together to create the most enchanting wedding day imaginable. She was able to get discounts and upgrades we would never have gotten on our own. She kept us 'on time' in the planning process and very importantly, kept us within budget!
    Brenda is kind and thoughtful and genuinely cares about the bride & groom and making their day perfect. She is very patient and calm and has a calming influence on those around her (especially brides and their moms!). She is always available to answer questions or concerns. She anticipated every possible scenario so we never had to worry about anything. Brenda's 'Day Of' staff is amazing. She and Jessica are a perfect team. They had everything set up and coordinated beautifully and worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure the day and evening flowed seamlessly. She even appeared by my side to offer tissues when the Maids of Honor and Best Man were giving their toasts!
    I could go on and on, but I'll end by saying that we are still hearing from our guests how beautiful everything was, how delicious dinner was, and how much fun they had. We could not have planned this wedding without Brenda and we couldn't have been more pleased. Most importantly, the bride & groom were thrilled! Brenda has given to our daughter and new Son-in-Law what will now be treasured memories of the most romantic and enchanted evening of their lives.
    Thank you, Brenda! You are amazing!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Anne · Married on 01/11/2013

Brenda and her staff did the most amazing job with our wedding. It was beautiful and magical Like a fairytale wedding. There was nothing that was not taken care of And people are still talking about how wonderful everything looked. I had the most amazing vendors And most spectacular place. I cannot say enough about how spectacular everything turned out.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Steph · Married on 01/05/2013

My wedding day turned out to be absolutely perfect and amazing because of Brenda and her team. They made our day a true fairy tale. Brenda paid attention to what we were envisioning, adding all the personal touches into making our day flawless. Amazing, stress free, our day was filled with a relaxing, fun, and most importantly our wedding was a magical day!! I highly recommend Brenda and her team.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Michele · Married on 12/07/2012

Brenda was wonderful! I was in a panic when the venue for my rehearsal dinner closed with 80 guests expected. Brenda found a beautiful venue, handled all of the details and the results were amazing.
    I would recommend her services to anyone for any event.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Kimber · Married on 11/03/2012

Brenda is very motivating and positive. She is always calm and collected. She is very quick to respond to questions or concerns. Her entire crew goes the extra mile to ensure you have the smallest details exactly how you want them. Highly recommended for piece of mind and easy of coordinating!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Lynn · Married on 10/14/2012

Hiring En Vogue was the best decision we made for our wedding!! From our initial consultation we knew that they were the perfect fit. Brenda is extremely organized and kept us on track with everything. All of the vendors that were recommended by her were amazing and she saved us money. She took care of every detail, and I felt completely relaxed on my wedding day! The En Vogue Team went above & beyond on the day of our wedding and I had the most beautiful wedding ~ thanks to them. Brenda is so positive, upbeat and so easy to work with!! We would onlly recommend them! Our guests are still raving about what a great time they had!!! They are truly the best!!!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Avi · Married on 04/21/2012

The absolute best choice we made!!
    I cannot say enough about the ladies at En Vogue. They gave me a great sense of calmness throughout the whole wedding planning process. My wedding was amazing and all of my guests are still raving about what a beautiful wedding we had. We could not have done it without their help!! he

Sent on 06/07/2012

Lana · Married on 12/23/2011

working with Brenda and her team was a true pleasure - very professional, highly organized, experienced, friendly, helpful with advise and in every way! Will strongly recommend her service (especially for the busy couples).

Sent on 01/05/2012

Jessie · Married on 10/23/2011

Brenda and Jessica were absolutely amazing! They allowed me to focus on ME for the entire day. I didn't have to stress over a single detail. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Cameron · Married on 12/18/2010

She was so easy to work with and most importantly made my life and my fiance so happy. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a stress free wedding planning engagement.

Sent on 01/30/2011

sherria · Married on 07/24/2010

Brenda and Jessica are the wedding planners that all future brides in florida MUST have. All you have to do is dream and they will surely make your dreams come true, like they did for me. My wedding was very last minute and I nerovus until I met with the folks at Envogue. In less than a week they found me a reception hall, wedding venue, photographer, cake vendor......... i am telling you they took all the weight off my shoulders. What I particularly liked about them is that they handled all contacts while I just focused on me. They work hard to make sure that everything is within your budget. I definitely recommend them as South
    Florida's # 1 wedding planners.

Sherria Magloire
    port st lucie

Sent on 08/20/2010

Shari · Married on 05/14/2010

En Vogue is the absolute best!!!! Their attention to detail was amazing! Brenda and Jessica consistently went above and beyond at all times through the wedding planning! It was like having an extra best friend and sister at the wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2012

Brenda is wonderful! Sweet and caring! On top of her game! She called all of my vendors and made sure everything was running smooth. Her assistant Amera was also very sweet and helpful! Making sure I had a drink in my hand all night! Thank u for making my special day truly wonderful. Thank u ladies!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Ellen · Married on 02/23/2014

Jessica from En Vogue Event Planning was very professional, pleasant to work with, and made herself available whenever we needed her. On the day of the wedding Jessica, with the help of her super nice assistant, Danielle, made sure everything was organized and went according to schedule. They did a great job of putting up the decorations and setting up all the tables. They stayed until the very end helping to get everything packed up and loaded into my parents' van. We didn't have to stress out over any of the little details, and it made the day that much more enjoyable. Jessica also did a great job of coordinating all the vendors so that everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 04/01/2014