En Vied Events Reviews

18 | Smith River, CA

18 Reviews for En Vied Events

Laura · Married on 07/16/2011

Tricia is very good at what she does, I don't regret one bit doing business with her.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2011

Great personality. Amazing style. Very on top of things. All in all tricia gave my husband and I a fantastic experience and a professional one at that! If you choose her you would be making a great choice!

Sent on 02/16/2012

En Vied Events's reply:

Thanks Amanda, you guys were a great couple to work with, you made me laugh and through all the planning of the decor I can see that you kept in mind what was really important...the decor lasts for a just a day but I am happy that you were pleased with my work.

Courtney · Married on 09/25/2010

Tricia did our head table, cake table, guest book table and back drop. There was nothing to say but WOW. I never imagined my wedding reception looking so beautiful. Tricia knew exactly what I wanted and multiplied it by a thousand. She did a great job and her services were much appreciated.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Vanessa · Married on 07/31/2010

Working with Tricia was the most stress free part of the wedding even though her services were two of the most crucial parts (Flowers and Decor). She is so easy to work with and provided amazing ideas! Tricia delivered everything I had envisioned and more for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you Tricia, you did an amazing job and I am still getting compliments on the decor today!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Patricia · Married on 05/15/2010

I would recommend Tricia from Best Wedding Decor in a heart beat! Not only was she incredibly helpful, but her visions of what she sees your wedding to be and what she executes is just phenomenal!! I couldn't have been happier with what we got from Tricia. Giving her swatches from our colour scheme made things SOOO much better. My bridesmaids flowers matched their dresses as did the bouquet I had to match my dress. The decor at the hall was breathtaking. For a small little hall, she made it seem so grand and just amazing! She is incredibly flexible and really just wants to give you the day you have always dreamed of! I can't stop thinking of how great our venue looked! We had soooo many compliments about the decor and anyone who saw what Best Wedding Decor provided would see why. If you have any doubts, don't! Tricia is just amazing and she is definitely going to take Winnipeg by storm with her unique and creative visions! Thank you sooo much for making our day a dream come true!!!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Nirdeep · Married on 04/03/2010

The decor looked stunning and we all loved it! Thank you so much for your hard work! :) You made our wedding more beautiful :)

Sent on 04/14/2010

Gina · Married on 02/08/2010

Unbelievable design and amazing ideas.Best Wedding Decor is everything AND MORE. A really honest & enjoyable professional whose quality of work speaks for itself.Thank you Tricia for making our events so wonderful and by taking charge of final touches.We are so lucky to have had worked with you!!!! - Bear Your Heart event organizers

Sent on 10/08/2010

Kristy · Married on 08/22/2009

My Daughter's wedding was a fairy tale from Beauty and the beast, Tricia did such an amazing job, I would recommend her to everyone. No one could believe she transformed Stony Moutain Rec. Centre into what she made it.

Sent on 12/31/2009
  • F

Francesca · Married on 05/23/2009

Tricia was a great choice for our special day
    if you want your wedding to be exactly the way you dreamed, then Best Wedding Decor is the choice for you too
    Planning a wedding is stressful and there is always that fear that something might not go right, but Tricia made sure everything went right and she was there hands on doing everything and making sure everything was perfect.
    My husband and I were in awe upon entering and seeing our dream come to reality thanks to Tricia
    I would not hesitate recommending Best Wedding Decor to anyone
    I really want to thank Tricia again for doing an outstanding job!
    Raffaele and Francesca Signorile

Sent on 12/30/2009

Caroline · Married on 10/23/2010

We did not really know what we wanted for our flowers, so we gave her some ideas for colors - what we got were the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! The colors were fabulous and just what we wanted - they were gorgeous! Tricia was so wonderful she even put aside a few stems for my hairdresser.
    We feel as though the flowers we got were well worth the money and exceeded our expectations more than we can express - it was one of the top highlights of our day! The chair covers we ordered were delivered without a hitch, the centre peices were perfect - just what we wanted - but BETTER!thanks for making it so perfect! I would recommend Bestweddingdecor to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • 2soulmates

Jodi · Married on 11/07/2009

Best Wedding Decor was amazing! She worked with me to make the pictures in my head come true! All the extra work she went into matching colors and fabrics was more than I could have asked for. She is amazing and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Tricia made our magical day come alive. Her attention to detail and all of the small things that matter really made our day very special. From hemming my wedding dress, to contributing ideas about elegant, simplistic west coast decor, she always knew just what the occasion called for. She knew great handy fixes for getting things done and was very personable and professional. She has special skills in floral design and was supportive with my idea of doing my own flowers - she got me extra gold ribbon on the way to the wedding- and was always there to lend a helping hand when needed - like in how she made beautiful boutonnieres and corsages for our special guests. She just knows what magic looks and feels like and has a very lovely way of bringing it all to life. She was always ready to roll up her sleeves - she filled in a large unanticipated gap in our food coordination - and generally made the day before the wedding to the day after an experience that I could sit back and relax through. I would highly recommend Tricia to help plan all of your wedding details or to be there for the day of.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/25/2010

You were AWESOME!!!!! It looked beautiful

Sent on 10/11/2010

Carey · Married on 09/11/2010

I would be more than happy to recommend Best Wedding decor to any future Bride. Tricia was a pleasure to work with and VERY REASONABLE! The staff at the hotel also commented that they had not seen the hall decorated so nicely before!

Sent on 12/06/2010

Alissa · Married on 06/26/2010

We were very happy with the decor for our June 26th,2010 wedding. Tricia was a great resource for taking my idea to use a damask print and incorporate it into the entire theme of the wedding.Through all our meetings, and interactions she was professional, honest, and flexible.I never doubted she would do an exceptional job!If you would like to see her decor at our wedding reception you can check out our video on You-Tube.
    Best Wedding Decor is the BEST wedding service to use for both your flowers and decorations!
    Alissa and Brian Minaker
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Reception: Pine Ridge Golf Course

Sent on 11/21/2010

Rhiannon · Married on 02/05/2010

We were very happy with the quality and pricing from this vendor. She was easy to work with, readily available and very accomodating.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2012

Given a few ideas for the event theme Tricia ran with it - the end result? a beautifully decorated venue that exceeded our expectations by far. She instantly turned a simple space into the backdrop for an event noone will forget soon!

The floral decor, lights, table settings & backdrops brought the perfect ambiance to our event & we look forward to having En Vied Events decorate future events!

Ashley Stenlund

3.0
      2.0
      1.5
      2.0

Differences in what items are; telling my bride she is wrong when she works in a similar business, only offering to fix our rentals if we paid again; ontop of 2 extra fees.

Very quick to respond to email or phone calls, but sounding panicked and unsure did not help our situation, nor does calling without ideas.

The wedding was saved thanks to a 3rd party, but wasted rental fees definitely dented our strapped wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/17/2017