Emse Studios Reviews

Emse Studios 3
  • Kavi

Kavi Vu · Getting married on 01/01/2024

10/10 would recommend

I've never considered us to be a lovey-dovey, PDA kind of couple, so I was pretty apprehensive about a shoot. I worried about the usual things like where do my hands go? Is this too dressed up? How are couples always laughing in those photos?

Anyway, before I could even remember my concerns, Phi expertly gave us directions and prompts every moment of the way and made it feel like a spontaneous date at the park that neither of us had to plan. Did I feel awkward at first? Of course. We just live a normal life and are not expert models. But in ten minutes, Phi engaged in conversation and made us forget that he even had a camera with him.

After feeling like we just hung out with a friend for the evening, we were ECSTATIC about our photos!! So many friends asked me where we got our photos taken and how we look so natural. I would confidently recommend Emse Studios to any couples for an engagement or wedding shoot.

Now I know how couples are always laughing in those photos - they got a good photographer!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Emse Studios 4
    Emse Studios 5
    Emse Studios 6

Sallie Lu · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful experience and even better photos!

We had such a wonderful experience with Emse Studios! From the moment we met the photographer Phi, it already felt like we’ve known him for a long time. We did the shoot at Ponce City Market on a Saturday so it was quite a busy time, but he made us feel comfortable taking photos despite all the passersby. What was truly remarkable about working with him though was that he made such a concerted effort to get to know us as a couple. With that knowledge, he set out to capture us in our truest form. The pictures turned out so beautiful and felt like they captured our playful and affectionate relationship perfectly. (We seriously received so many compliments on the pictures!) Highly recommend Emse Studios and Phi for your photography needs!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Estella · Married on 12/11/2018

Amazing experience

My experience with Emse Studios was amazing. Phi is more than a photographer, he is storyteller. He is the most caring people you will ever meet and you can tell just how much he cares through the passion he puts into his work. He did so much more than just take photos, he became an integral part of my events. I don't think I even need to mention how insanely incredible the photos are. Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 01/14/2019