29 Reviews for Emro Videos LLC

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)

Very well???? thanks for everything

Profile Picture ANVAR, 8/19/26, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very excited to have this service available in our area! She is great to work with and will work on very short notice. Exceptional work!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

She's the best! If your looking for someone who's passionate about what they do, please book with her! She's friendly, caring and humble! Not only did I just book with her, but I also gained a friend! My husband and I were very satisfied!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Emro videos went over and above! Marina was very professional, courteous and on time. She captured all of the special moments for my daughter's wedding and was great to work with. We loved the music she selected for the video too. The final product was professional and heartwarming. I would highly recommend EMRO videos.

Profile Picture Lauri, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

So far, Marina has been a pleasure to work with! Her video quality is excellent, she is very professional, and I cannot wait to see what she has in store for our wedding video! I will update the review after we receive our video, but I'm sure it will not change!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm so excited to have my wedding filmed by emro videos!!! I have watched many videos from other people weddings and it makes me more and more excited for my wedding!!! I even cried watching some! She is very Profesional and very flexable!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The company Emro Videos is super, very nice to work with them !!!!
- IgorBoycov

Profile Picture Igor, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Marina Ross is a true master takes very nice video!

Profile Picture Taras, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I know Marina Ross more than 3 months, she is a very nice and hardworking man.she was doing a good thing and I'm sure Marina a beautiful and reliable Videographer!!

Profile Picture Asya, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am familiar with the Marina Ross month. She's a kind person and delivers interesting video.Marina professional in their case!))))

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/15/17, 1 Review

Very professional videos! Congratulations

Profile Picture Lima, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I express my gratitude to the team Emro Videos and personally Marina for an interesting and rich video

Profile Picture Valentin, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, Documentary

Marina Ross is one of the best people I know and her quality to detail will give your Wedding Video the wonderful and personal touch it deserves.

Profile Picture Garrett, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I consider her to be the best!
She likes her work and makes it really well!
I recommend!

Profile Picture Yurii , 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We have heard a lot about Marina Ross from their friends. But when I was at the wedding of our boss, he saw that the operation of the Marina at a real high level. The couple were happy to see ourselves in the light of the wedding event. The work was truly stunning. I want to recommend to anyone looking for a true professional in the field of videography. Know what Marina you will find the time when rapid sincere request to perform work for your wedding.

Profile Picture Alex, 11/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

She is very nice and professional! She's very prompt and she made my day as important to her as it was to me! I would definitely use her again and I recommend her to any brides who desire quality at an affordable price!

Profile Picture Tejuahna, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I'd like to thank Marina for her creative approach to their work. We still don't t have enough words to express our admiration for you as a professional and a nice person! Thank you very much for your attention, support and advice.Good luck to you!

Profile Picture Irina, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The intuitiveness and attention to detail, manifested by the expertise and professionalism of Mrs. Ross, has ingeniously preserved even the most subtle nuances of my event to enable us to re-live this occasion, time and time again. I would highly recommend the services of Emro Videos, LLC.

Profile Picture Althea, 9/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Emro Videos is Amazing, Marina do STUNNING work, She is a very hardworking videographer cuz She Loves her work..

Profile Picture User7427085, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Emro Videos will provide you the best videos for any event. The company is wonderful to work with. They listen to what you desire to have and the product will be more than you expect. The finish product will be delivered in a very reasonable time period . My motto for this company is " Thay will make you proud" .

Profile Picture Ivan, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you Marina, your video are great!

Profile Picture Anton, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had the pleasure of being with EMRO on its beginning stages. I needed a video done for an audition in a singing competition. I became a semi finalist in the compition becuase her ideas and video skills were so great.
EMRO is flexible, creative, talented, and very passionate about her work. She is very dependable and will not dissapoint ! :)

Profile Picture User7428019, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Emro Videos provided great services, were very professional and easy to work with. We love the wedding video of our daughter's special day and will cherish it always.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sherri , 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

This is a good videografer! I was looking good videographer for a long time and chose videogrofa Emro Videos. I'm happy to have made this choice! You will not regret that choose Emro Videos. You get a very high quality work in a short time.

Profile Picture Kirill, 3/8/16, 1 Review