Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 5
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 6
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 7

Marat · Married on 09/03/2012

Hiring Empyreal Strings was the 2nd best decision I've ever made (Marrying my wife was #1 - Sorry Roman). The 4 string quartet during the cocktail hour gave it such a classy atmosphere that set the mood perfectly for our wedding. Now lets get to real good stuff. The ENTIRE band was EXCEPTIONAL. They played every song that we requested and then some! We splurged a little and got the band to bring "Walt" who makes you feel like Frank Sinatra rose from his grave and sang at our wedding. Seriously. Roman was extremely professional the entire planning process, and gave us excellent suggestions on how to make our reception successful. After the wedding, just about every one of our guests approached us and said this was the best band they've ever seen at a wedding - it made us feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. To sum it all up, we couldn't have been more pleased with our band selection. They made our wedding...

Sent on 09/06/2012

Katie · Married on 08/18/2012

We are extremely satisfied with the outstanding work that Empyreal Strings did on our wedding day. They made our special day by providing outstanding entertainment. Roman, the owner, was easy to work with and did everything in his power to accommodate our requests. The singers and band kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We also got the string show which was over-the-top amazing. Thanks to our band and vendors our guest declared that we had the best wedding they have ever been to. (Including their own weddings :) )

Sent on 12/03/2012

Anna · Married on 07/01/2012

To Roman and the rest of the empyreal string band. Daniel and i would like to thank you from
    the bottom of our hearts for throwing us the best wedding a couple can ask for. Your band was incredible from start to finish. It catered to our eclectic crowd whether they were young, old, Russian or American… everyone had a blast. All of our guests said it was the best party they have been too, and couldn’t get over how incredible your band was.
    We loved that you played a great variety of music and really felt the crowd and vibe. Igor did an excellent job hosting both in English and Russian, and kept the night flowing smoothly. Your violin show was magnificent, everyone was so impressed by the level of talent your musicians possess. Even the dj you recommended was great!!
    We loved working with you and are grateful that you embraced all of our crazy requests. You shaped our wedding into an elegant yet fun event Thank you soo much! You have our biggest recommendations!! Hope we see you soon!!

Love ,
    Anna and Daniel Smith

Sent on 09/10/2012

Boris · Married on 06/01/2012

High end professianals, everything they perform is the top of the line.

Sent on 06/23/2012

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Empyreal Strings for our wedding. Working with Roman was a pleasure. He was very responsive and accommodating with all of our requests. In addition he gave great recommendations. We found our wonderful photographer through him! The price is very reasonable and the music was great! Highly recommend this band!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Simply Amazing!
    From the strings at our ceremony, to the band during the reception, everything was great! Roman and his orchestra blew everyone out of their seats with their performances. Our guests were raving about the Violin Show, and the wonderful live performances that entire night! Roman was very flexible with our song options, and the band had an extrensiver epertoire. Overall the night was a huge sucess, thank you again!

Sent on 04/02/2012
  • Y

Yana · Married on 02/18/2012

Professional, and the most amazing group of people, They made my whole wedding!

Sent on 04/03/2012
  • F

Fatina · Married on 11/27/2011

I can honestly say this band was amazing. From the time that we booked Roman ( which was months prior to the wedding, up until the wedding, he helped us with the whole process). We had several meetings prior to the big day, and Roman was extremely responsive and willing to do what was asked of him. It was extremely important for us to have both Russian and American music at the event, the band absolutely nailed it. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the band, everyone was dancing the whole night, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Both our American and Russian guests had an amazing time, he truly can cater to any party needs.
    During the reception we also had the violin show and all i can say is wowwwwwwww. Roman and his band are extremely talented. Everything from the cocktail hour to our ceremony to our reception was live. They did not stop playing all night.
    I cannot recommend this band enough they truly made our wedding spectacular and they get my highest rating. I would recommend this band with my highest recommendation, they are exceptional!!!! We were extremely happy!!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Salvatore · Married on 11/25/2011

Where do I begin? Well how about by saying if you have the opportunity to hire Roman and the Empyreal String Orchestra for your wedding, you should NOT pass on it! They are hands down the best in the business! My wife and I spent over 2 years planning our wedding and focused in on every detail to ensure our special day was a success. But, without having hired this band, it would have not been the same. They are a "world class" group of musicians starting with Chantelle who has voice of a superstar, Raj who can sing just like Andrea Bocelli among many other int'l singing icons, Steve who sings and also looks just like Bon Jovi, Scott who is excellent on hip hop/R&B tunes and Walt who if you close your eyes, you would bet your life it was Frank Sinatra singing at your wedding. And let's not forget about the MC, Igor, who really brought the ENERGY to the room with how he engaged the audience along with the band. Also, Roman's "violins popshow" during dinner was so unique and one of the most memorable moments of our wedding. It is something our guests never stop talking about. We also had violins play at the church and our guests were so amazed by the high quality of music played. So yes, we were very proud of ourselves to say the least in hiring this extraordinary and gifted band and will never forget the amazing time we had with them on stage. You will NOT regret booking them so I would highly recommend you scheduling your wedding day when they are available. One other piece of advice is to wok closely with Roman in explaining what you want to see at your wedding as he is very responsive and flexible. He is a true professional and will not stop working until he knows exactly what it is you want (i.e. playlist, itinerary, special requests, annoucements, etc.) They are simply worth every penny spent!!! Best of luck in your wedding planning as I know if can be demanding, but I hope my experience has made at least this decision an easy one for you to make.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Vicki · Married on 10/09/2011

We used Empyreal Strings for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Roman was available to discuss songs and to give advice when we asked. Our guests loved the band as much as we did, we were getting calls for weeks!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable, experienced, and fun band.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Alisa · Married on 10/02/2011

WIFE: My husband and I are perfectionists who appreciate the best of
    the best. So naturally when we researched vendors for our wedding we
    sought out the greatest praise possible. After hearing about Roman and The
    Empyreal Strings Band we went to interview him to see if he would be a
    good fit for us. He blew us away with his capabilities and the diverse
    genre of music that his collective could provide. We knew right then
    that we had found our band! The funny part was that we had not yet set
    a date for our wedding. We liked Roman so much that we looked for
    halls around HIS schedule. Let me tell you we were not disappointed!

The Empyreal Strings' performance during the wedding was amazing. Our
    guests still can't stop talking about it. Right after the wedding we were bombarded with calls from friends and family raving about the Band's performance. Guest were telling us "forget the thank you cards, we'll send you one". These guys ROCKED!!! The lights, the setup the music quality, and how can anyone forget the violin show!

Going forward I would only recommend Roman. I have never been to an
    event where I could say I was blown away by the band but now I can say
    I have and it was at my own wedding.

Roman and Empyreal Strings is a class act!!

HUSBAND: Several of our friends and family recommended Roman and Empyreal Strings. We’ve had several meetings with Roman before the wedding. Since we planned our wedding in 2 months, Roman was able to allocate time from his crazy schedule and sit down with us to work on the project. He was always very responsive, whether via email, txt, phone – we never had any problems. I am very particular on the details and Roman was very flexible toward our needs. We had numerous conference calls with him and the hall and other vendors to make sure everything is worked out and organized. Roman always took charge. He was our go to guy for wedding advice.

Now the performance of the event – I don’t know what to say, other than I was speech less. The band was composed of 16 people. It felt as if we were at a rock concert and then some. These guys went all out. Rock, Classics, Rap, R&B, you name it they performed it. The violin show was just jaw dropping. The guitar players gave you goose bumps. The singers made Christina Aguilera look like a High school amateur. They put together a program that one can only dream of. There wasn’t a single dull moment at the wedding.

Roman you are AMAZING!

Sent on 11/04/2011

art · Married on 09/24/2011

Roman and Empyrial strings - Thank you so much for making our night so incredible. Your presentation, professionalism, performance, flexibility, knowledge of what to do and how to do it to make an amazing wedding is unparraleled. Everything was preparred and delivered on time and with quality. I cannot think of a time where the whole dance floor was not packed. Thank you a million times!

Art and Sveta

Sent on 12/12/2011

Oleg · Married on 07/31/2011

I can honestly say that everybody at our wedding (including ourselves) were simply blown away by Empyreal Strings. It was truly the heart of the party. Guests of all ages kept dancing all night and continued to rave about them days after. I can not say enough about the top caliber of musical talent and professionalism of Empyreal Strings. They play absolutely everything from modern pop to all time classics and international hits. These guys went above and beyond and have put their heart and soul into every performance. We also had the violin show, which honestly felt like we were at some theatre. It was very classy and such a pleasure to watch. People told me that they have never seen a show and band like this at any wedding. Roman is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. We knew we made the right choice when we met him for the first time. Highly, Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Deena · Married on 07/16/2011

The band is absolutely incredible!!!! The best we have EVER seen!! Our guests are all raving!! The show is spectacular!!! All of the musicians are absolutely brilliant!!! And the lead, Roman, is a true professional who literally bent over backwards to mret absolutely ALL of our needs and desires. He really made our vision come to life. They exceeded our expectations by a ton, and really made our wedding at The Rockleigh Country Club a huge success! Our guests barely ever sat down! Thank you so much! We will be having them celebrate all of our big events with us!!! Love them!!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

t · Married on 05/29/2011

Empyreal Strings was everything that we wanted and more. We hired them for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and they were absolutely amazing. The band leader provided us with hundreds of songs to choose from and allowed us to hand-pick every last one based on our preferences. The music made our wedding! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long! All of our guests are still raving about the band and the violin show we had during our main course at the reception. We would definitely recommend Empyreal Strings to anyone planning on hiring a band for the wedding or other event. They are very versatile and incredibly entertaining to watch and listen to. Thumbs up!!!!! THANK YOU EMPYREAL STRINGS FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Margaret and Ron · Married on 04/03/2011

This band is AWESOME!!! My wife and I met Roman at his house and from our first meeting we knew that this band would be perfect. Roman is a perfectionist and makes sure that everything is done with the utmost professionalism. The whole band was great!! They played all the requested songs that we asked for. I would highly recommend EMPYREAL Strings Music & Enterntainment for anyone that is looking for a classic band. Thank You for making our wedding a memorable one.

Margaret and Ron Ison

Sent on 04/15/2011

Inna · Married on 04/02/2011

My husband and I got married this April in NYC and we hired Roman and his band, Empyreal Strings, as our band for the cocktail hour, the ceremony and the reception.

Our first meeting with Roman was great. He spent about 2-3 hours with us going over the music and the different musical genre options that were available to us, including showing us dvds from other events that his band performed at previously. Since my husband and I are both Russian we wanted both Russian/International and American music. We ended up choosing 6 singers, one of whom was also the MC, and they sang music anywhere from Gypsy Kings to Celine Dion and it was all to perfection. The singers as well as the MC (Igor) were all just incredible and professional.

At the first meeting we also decided on the string quartet to play during the ceremony, the cocktail hour and a show that was to be performed while the guests were eating the main course. The quartet was simply incredible as well. All of our guests were amazed by the show which was both high energy and very classy. And gave us and our guests a little time to relax in between all of the dancing (which went on all night).

At our second meeting with Roman we went over all of the specifics for the event. Roman created a timeline for the event, which was a minute by minute overview of the event on the day of. At this time Roman also helped us decide on the processional order and the specific music that would be played at the reception and the ceremony.

Roman and his band are real professionals. He not only provided the music for our event but also created an atmosphere. He worked with the venue to build a stage for his band and solve certain electrical issues at the venue. He also advised us that it would be crucial to the event to provide additional lighting to the space because it was very bare. He was absolutely right. The lights and the stage transformed the bare space into an incredible stage for a truly great performance. All of our guests were amazed at how great the band was and asked us how we found them.

I truly believe that if you want a great wedding the music is key!! After choosing Roman and his band we had little to worry about, the event was a hit with very little effort from us. Roman and the band made our wedding what it was and we are very grateful to him and all of the other band members.

Thank you.

The Kapluns

Sent on 04/18/2011

Irina · Married on 03/05/2011

We were looking for a versatile band for our wedding which could cater to a mixed crowd of old and young, American and European. After contacting dozens of bands, we did not find exactly what we were looking for. Then we found Empyreal Strings. After watching some demo videos we were sold. They epitomize the word "versatility". Fast forward to our wedding day, and Empyreal Strings delivered above and beyond our expectations. They played old, new, rock, r&b, modern top 40, classical, latin, russian and many other genres. Not only did they play them, but they played them beautifully. All everyone could talk about that night is how great and authentic the band sounded. In short, you want this band for your event, especially if you want to hear many types of music. They will be well worth your investment!

Sent on 03/13/2011

Rima · Married on 01/05/2011

I would like to thank Roma for the amazing job that he did at my wedding. The band did an excellent job and had the guest smiling and dancing the entire night. I was so excited when I saw that the band can sing and play all top 20 music. They made the song sound just like it was from the radio. He was professional from the first day I met him and working with himu has been a pleasure. The singers he chose had amazing voices and were extremely energetic. Additionally, the pop show that he did for my guests during diner made my guest feel extremely special, and it was the perfect show to entertain my guest during diner. It wasn’t overwhelming and it wasn’t to over the top. It was just perfect. I look forward to booking empyreal strings in the future.

Best Regards,

Sent on 02/13/2011
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/03/2010

Amazing band!!!! We used them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! Our guests were FLOORED by the performance and are still talking about it weeks later. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Irina · Married on 10/02/2010

This band was AMAZING!!!! So much energy and such a great vibe by all the band members!!!! Roman, the band leader is just amazing..He honestly MADE our wedding. He got everyone up and showed everyone what to do when they were lost in a song.. it was just amazing! All the singers are fabulous and have beautiful voices...!!! I still get compliments on our band because of how awesome they were!!!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Extremely happy with Empyreal Strings! We had a clasoc-string quartett at reception, a big-band at dinner with great entertainment including a string-show.

Sent on 02/03/2014

John · Married on 09/19/2010

Empyreal Strings is an incredible band led by a wonderful man and musician. We had 260 guests at our wedding and so far everyone we have spoken to has praised Empyreal Strings. Roman, the band leader, helped us with everything from selecting the music to planning the event. The reward of his insight was immediately visible when we looked out on the dance floor and saw everyone dancing and having fun - including our Russian families, American co-workers and bosses, friends from all over and one goth metal cousin. In addition the violin show, which was performed during the main course, was one of the best pieces of music we have ever heard and we continue to regularly watch it on the wedding video. All in all Empyreal Strings is simply amazing and a couple will never regret booking them. In fact, many of our friends have already told us they hope the band will be available when they get married.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Lana · Married on 08/21/2010

Amazing and such a professional Band!!! They did exactly what we have asked for and more! On top we had a surprise for our guests a violin show that our guests still talk about it! Everything was just so perfect and we are sooooo happy they were able to make our day so much more beautiful!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2010

Empyreal Strings helped make our wedding day special and magical for both our guests and ourselves. They were better than we could ever have imagined!
    The quality of their work is incredible, and we could not ask for anything more! Their violin show touched our hearts and is something I’ll always remember. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for live entertainment at their event!

Sent on 02/10/2011