Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 5
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 6
Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment 7

Miriam · Married on 09/18/2014

Roman and Empyreal Strings did an amazing job at our wedding on September 18, 2014!

I first learned of them when they played at my cousins wedding over a year ago - and once I saw them, I knew that they were the perfect band for my wedding (even though I wasn't even engaged yet!). My husband and I come from a Russian background, but we wanted a talented band that didn't play only cheesy Russian music. In fact, Roman was the first vendor I called before we had even picked a date and venue - because music was one of the most important factors for us when planning our wedding.

Empyreal Strings does an amazing job of blending Russian/Jewish music with modern and classic American music! In addition, the quality of musicians and singers was unbelievable! Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/10/2014

As owner of Sam Ash Music Stores, we know and have used many fine bands for our family events, but none were as impressive as Empyreal Strings. They selected the perfect performers for each type of music and for each part of our daughter's wedding.

Our guests could not stop talking about Roman's impressive string show that highlighted our dinner. Four electronic stringed instruments provided the fullness of a large orchestra. The excitement of the performance is unforgettable.

The band makes or breaks a party. You cannot do better than Empyreal Strings.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kseniya · Married on 09/07/2014

We got married September 2nd, 2018 and we could not have done this without Roman Teplinskiy and his awesome entourage!! From the string quartet, to the DJ, singer and MC, to the songs and details of the wedding procession- everything worked out perfectly. People are still talking about the MC and his saxophone playing! Roman helped with finding our wedding planner, who was just great! He arranged for lively entertainment of latin and tango dancers. All our guests had so much fun at the wedding and made it the BEST party of our lives! We are very grateful to have found Roman and for ALL his help and recommendations, which did not disappoint! Would work with him again in a heartbeat and 100% recommend!!!
    Thank you again Roma for making our DREAM WEDDING come true!
    - Kseniya and Andrew

Sent on 10/10/2018

Alina · Married on 08/24/2014

Empyreal string is by far the best band/entertainment that is out there! Starting from the first time we met with Roman T. to the very end of our special day it was nothing but a great pleasure to work with him every step of the way. He pays extreme attention to detail and makes sure everything is planned out ahead of time. Not only was Roman able to accommodate everything we asked for but also he went above and beyond to make our night an unforgettable one. The music was absolutely amazing and he was able to combine both of our cultures (Russian and Spanish), which is definitely not an easy task to do. All of the singers, the host, Roman and musicians were phenomenal.

The violin pop show IS A MUST SEE! The musicians including Roman are extremely talented and it was definitely something we have never seen before. They were absolutely amazing and if we had to do it all over again we would. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT and EMPYREAL STRINGS!!

All of our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the music was and how much they loved the violin show. Many of them kept coming up to me and asking who is this guy that is running the show. Everyone was so impressed and the dance floor was full the entire night, which was incredible.

THANK YOU ROMAN AND EMPYREAL STRINGS you guys are an extremely talented group of people and it was a great pleasure working with each and every one of you!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • Y

yanna · Married on 07/20/2014

Roman is the best he will work with you every step of the way.. He has pure talent with the rest of his band members and they will definitely make your wedding very memorable!! This band is a must..

Sent on 07/28/2014

Rita · Married on 07/19/2014

AMAZING!
    Thar's only one word I can find to describe this guys. Other words that come to mind are unbelivable, unforgetable, talanted, professional, complitely and fully perfect.
    Worth every penny!
    This guys made my wedding. Guests can not stop raving. They are THE best in thr industry!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/19/2014

Recently I orchestrated a wedding of a friend and she used Empyreal Strings for entertainment. They were absolutely amazing! Beyond the obvious advantage of being bilingual, they were flexible and easy to work with. Most importantly they provided an unbelievable service: live music for the cocktail hour, violin show (incredible!), fabulous MC and singers - both in English and Russian. I can go on and on.
    The crowd at the wedding - as usual - was of different ages and backgrounds, but everyone stayed and danced till the very last moment and did not want to stop. The band has a very good energy and everyone in the room felt it. This is THE band for a truly unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Katie · Married on 06/08/2014

Thank you Roman & thank you so much to your band...We got incredible feedback from all of our wedding guests. I would highly recommend including the pop up show to all future brides!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Empyreal strings were responsible for making my wedding UNFORGETTABLE. I spent a year planning every detail and making sure I had the best of everything. I should have saved my money because all anyone keeps talking about is my band! The entertainment this band provided was priceless. Each singer is incredibly talented and entertaining. My guests were amazed at the singers and band players coming onto the dance floor and putting on personal shows for the guests. I'm also very happy with Roman's organization skills. As a tedious bride he made me feel very calm because he was as organized as I was and was constantly reaching out to me with updates and vice versa. When the day came there wasn't a job too small for him. He was on top of everything making sure we had the best wedding. There's no reason to take a chance on anyone else when you have such a great vender like Empyreal strings.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Maria · Married on 05/03/2014

Roman and his team were absolutely amazing for our wedding! He was very organized and easy to work with during the planning process. And on the wedding day, Empyreal Strings did a amazing job. The ceremony/cocktail hour music was elegant and beautiful, and the reception music kept our guests on the dance floor non-stop. Everyone keeps talking about how much they danced. Everything went just like we imagined. Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Dmitry · Married on 04/06/2014

Any band can play good music. Roman went far beyond playing music. I could tell that he genuinely cared about everyone having a good time. He was literally everywhere, running the entire party and keeping everyone on the dance floor. A friend of mine hired empyreal strings and Roman was in every important shot in that wedding video. He was very professional and it was clear he has done this many times. We have met with 2 other bands before we booked Empyreal strings and also payed attention to the bands in other weddings. There is not much difference in price between these bands but there's a huge difference in quality and value. It's not cheap to get a full blown band for a wedding, but if you have the budget for it, Empyreal strings is guaranteed satisfaction.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Marina · Married on 03/29/2014

From the second we started working with Roman and the Empyreal Strings team everything was superior service. My wedding was this past weekend on March 29, 2014. Roman was organized, and every minute was planned out meticulously. It was so easy to work with them and I can't describe how much fun we had at our wedding. Our guests did not leave the dance floor and neither did we! I would absolutely recommend Empyreal Strings to anyone planning a wedding. They can do it all! Thanks Roman. Love, Marina and David

Sent on 04/04/2014

Alanna · Married on 01/14/2014

Amazing! They made my wedding a fairytale. I had an 18 piece band with singers from different backgrounds and cultures. They are a full band and sound like music you would hear on the radio. The violin show is a must! People will talk about it for years to come and that is what will make your wedding very memorable. Very happy with the band and the performance.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Elena · Married on 01/11/2014

As reviewed by many others, this was a fantastic band. Roma helped to make my day unforgettable, unique and as rated by my guests, one of the best weddings they have been to. From the very start, both my husband and I were sold on the band just by watching the introductory video presentation. Once we signed with Empyreal Strings, Roma was extremely professional and easy to work with. His prompt responses to my constant telephone concerns and requests was much appreciated. His deep passion for music and his impressively broad artist, song and instrument knowledge made me certain that we were getting involved with someone good. Before Empyreal Strings, no one was able to musically and linguistically accommodate me and my husband’s multicultural (Russian, American and Portuguese) family. Without a problem, Roma provided all three authentic singers the day of the wedding. When it came to finalizing the details of the night, both my husband and I were a bit indecisive and unsure as to how we wanted everything to play out. With great relief to me, Roma took charge and helped to plan out our entire night in less than 20 minutes. The day of the wedding, I found the bands set up and lighting to be impressive, and the singers voices captivating. The added bonus that makes Empyreal Strings stand out even more from the other bands, is their famous violin show. If you are contemplating on whether or not do to have this at your wedding, DONT! YOU MUST GET HAVE IT! IT IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT! It’s been close to a month and people are still talking about how fantastic the performance was. I had goose bumps running up and down my arms during the entire 30 minute act. At 25 years old, I never thought I would ever enjoy classical music to that level. Needless to say, I was blown away. People of all ages thoroughly enjoyed the show as well. Overall, I am extremely happy with Empyreal Strings and of course, Roma. I HIGHLY recommend this band for other brides to be.

Sent on 02/06/2014

George · Married on 11/23/2013

From the very first meeting with Roman from Empyreal Strings we knew all the positive reviews were absolutely accurate. He was professional, flexible, easy to contact prior and during the process, and overall an amazing person to work with. Empyreal Strings really knew how to create a phenomenal experience at our wedding. The vast amount of instruments and talent playing those instruments created an amazing atmosphere during the formal moments, and a highly fun and exciting experience during the reception. The Empyreal Strings Violin Pop Show was the topping on our cake from the band; a spectacular performance. We heard all positive reviews before hiring Empyreal Strings, and know very well that we would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing band for their wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2013

MIchael & Victoria · Married on 10/06/2013

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment was absolutely amazing.
    Our wedding was unbelievable and the band kept the party going all night! They were so interactive and really read the mood of the crowd, we received so many compliments on how great the band was including both their musical talent and energy. They were reasonable priced and prompt with communication. We couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lina · Married on 10/05/2013

We have never written a review before, but after our wonderful experience with Roman and Empyreal strings we had too. We have never met someone so professional, experienced, and attentive. Roman answered all of my last minute questions, my million phone calls and still had time to call and check on me to make sure I was okay. He was thorough in planning out the night, he knew exactly what kind of music we loved and listened and played it at the wedding. Most importantly he is so talented and knew how to read the crowd and make sure to pick a line up and change it up to get more guests on the dance floor. Our wedding was almost a month ago now and I have already had requests for his information and still continue to get raving reviews about the dancing and music. Everyone had fun and this band was the reason! We highly recommend them if you want a mix of culture, top hits, and all flavors of music that make your night incredible! Choose them for your wedding and you'll have the best night of your life!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Alex · Married on 09/27/2013

Roman and his band are THE BEST! We had a great wedding, there were many things that people discussed after the wedding, but EVERYONE mentions the music. It was absolutely perfect. They are real professional musicians.
    And on the top of it, Roman planned with us the events at the wedding and created a timeline, and then he and his team coordinated all events at the wedding, so the entire event went very smooth.
    Would I recommend him? Definitely YES.
    Alex.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Rada · Married on 09/07/2013

Roma and Empyreal Strings gave us an unforgettable and incredible wedding!!!! All of our guests came up to us and said it was the best band they ever heard. Not only was the music fantastic, but everything was so organized and went so smoothly. Roma worked with us a lot before the wedding and we are so grateful for his time and effort!

The classical music during the ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and the band during the reception was fabulous. They have incredible voices and talent like I've never seen before, and the energy was amazing. They joined us on the dance floor at times and the guests had a blast. We partied until almost 3 am and none of our guests wanted to leave!

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you Roma, Igor and everyone in the band - you were truly unbelievable and you really MADE the wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Empyreal did a great job, everything you can ask for in ceremony musicians. Arrived on time, looked nice, stayed for the full time and played the exact music we asked for. Fair pricing as well. Definitely hire Empyreal Strings for your ceremony musicians.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Diana · Married on 06/30/2013

I had my wedding at the Yale Club, NYC. Empyreal Strings helped make my wedding an unforgettable event. Not only they are superior musicians, but also have an amazing sense of the audience and works very hard to ensure that all the guests are having a great time. We had a diverse group of guests, both age wise and culture wise, but everyone complemented us on the choice of band.

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • O

Oksana · Married on 06/16/2013

Empyreal strings was amazing!! Roma and the orchestra made the event fantastic. Our guests were raving about the quality of the music, the violin show, the entertainment they provided to all our guests. Roma made our guests dance!!!! even those who don't usually dance!! He is amazing at what he does. Our reception was so beautiful, Empyreal strings played beautiful classical and romantic music that we chose. We were very happy with them and would recommend to anybody looking for a fantastic show. Radik, Chantelle we awesomeee!!!. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/27/2013

We were so delighted to have Roman and Empyreal strings on our wedding that was on Apri 14, 2013. They did a great job playing music throughout ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We and our guests were especially amazed by violin quartet that payed during reception. A lot of people approached us complimenting on our music choice. Roman has a very personal approach, he was able to create the type of the program that would satisfy guests from young to old coming from a variety of cultures. Everybody was dancing throughout the night and had a great time. A lot of people told us it was the best wedding they have ever been. Singers were amazing, and their voices were complementing one each other. Roman and Empyreal Strings are very professional, and we definitely recommend them for your event!!
    Thank you again to Roman and Empyreal Strings for such a great job!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Alex · Married on 04/06/2013

Empyreal Strings did an absolutely amazing job at April 6, 2013 wedding. Our wedding party consisted of about 240 people with a good mix of people of all ages and different backgrounds. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was amazed at the band’s performance. People were dancing all night long and did not get of the dance floor. We even had to extend our wedding by an hour because people did not want to get off the dance floor - at 2am!! People are still calling and telling us how great the band was. The string show that was performed during the main course was out of this world. Everyone’s eyes and ears were glued on the show and people of all age said that they have never seen anything that amazing in their life at a wedding. Roman himself was really amazing. He worked seamlessly with us and listened to the type of music we wanted to be played and had excellent recommendations for us of what songs to play. He is a true professional!!! The night flowed seamlessly, from a quartet performing at happy hour and ceremony and then to the entire band at the main event, Roman had everything in control at all times. He mixed all genera’s of music so that everyone at the party would have an amazing and fun time, and they did!!!! All the songs sounded like they came from the mouths of the actual singers. We were really, really impressed!!!!!!! Empyreal strings really did an awesome job. I can 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a great, and I mean great, and fun band. If you are thinking of hiring a band, do not even hesitate and hire Empyreal String. You will not be disappointed, guaranteed!!!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Jenny · Married on 03/24/2013

Empyreal Strings did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. Roman was able to seamlessly incorporate everything we asked for, including making sure the the dance floor was never empty and giving our guests a high energy mix of the latest American and European Music. The MC, Gary, was wonderful at transitioning between Russian and English so all of our guests were able to understand everything going on and enjoy the day. To top it all off, the violin show during dinner was fantastic. My guests are still commenting on how they had never seen anything like it before. We could not have asked for a better band! Thanks Roman!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013