Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

128 | Brooklyn, NY

128 Reviews for Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

ROMAN · Married on 06/07/2015

I would like to post a review about hiring Roman Teplinsky, Gary Gazarkh & Empyreal Strings for our wedding at The Vie in Philadelphia

words alone can not do justice about how happy I am that we hired Empyreal Strings for our wedding. Not only did they simply keep the party going all night but Roman is simply a perfectionist and such a wonderful person to work with, he goes into great detail about the times and music for your wedding plus above and beyond of what was asked. As a surprise for my wife I wrote a special song "The Sky Was A Shade of Rose " and had Jennifer from X-Factor perform it at the wedding all thanks to Empyreal Strings

I also want to thank the BEST Wedding Host/Singer Gazarkh no amount of compliments can do him justice he is better then anyone that's out there ! If anyone is having a wedding you simply can not go wrong with Empyreal Strings Music and Entertainment they are sooo professional and accommodating they will bend over backwards for anything you ask and will organize your entire wedding on schedule. As a bonus the famous Empyreal Strings Violin Show was the highlight of the wedding, all of our guests are still talking about it. Roman thank you once more!!!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Nathan · Married on 05/30/2015

We recently had our wedding on 5/30/15 at The Grove in New Jersey and chose to have Empyreal Strings perform for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Wow!!! We cannot even begin to say how fantastic they were. From the beginning when we met with Roman he was absolutely wonderful. He was so professional and kind and his number 1 goal was to give us the wedding of our dreams. He met with us for hours and came up with a detailed list of songs that included Russian, American, and Top 40 Music. He played every song during the wedding including ones that we asked him to add. Every member was so good and the repertoire of songs the band can plan is so large. Roman made sure the entire night ran perfect and on schedule. Chantelle was our MC and was amazing. The dance floor was packed the entire night with Russian/American guests young and old and we have not stopped receiving calls from both of our families telling us that it was the best band that they ever seen. The violin pop show was incredible that Roman does. All of our guests were standing up and clapping the entire time and taking videos on their phones. They were so entertained and didn’t want it to end. Thank you Empyreal Strings for everything. You were truly spectacular. We can only hope to be at an event with you again.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Natalia · Married on 05/23/2015

We hired Empyreal Strings band for our wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier with the choice. Roman is a true professional – he guided us through the process at every step and made sound recommendations based on his experience. The band was amazing – from cocktail hour with the saxophone through the reception the party never stopped! We appreciated that they are able to play a mix of many genres of music because of their diverse membership. They learned several new songs for our wedding - classic Ukranian songs (I am Ukranian) and some other new pop songs that they hadn’t played yet. The band will match the energy of the party – singers joined us on the dance floor for multiple songs (“Shout” and “I Will Survive” were some highlights), and they can tone it down for the ballads.  A family member performed a song on guitar that he wrote for our wedding, and the band caught on and backed him up with percussion and bass, it was fantastic! All of our guests were blown away by the band and how well they played, and for us it made the night so memorable and perfect. Thank you, Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Anna · Married on 03/29/2015

Roman and The Empyreal Strings were amazing and pure joy to work with! Roman worked with us to accommodate for our budget and tastes. He made great suggestions for the music choices and overall organization. Our wedding was half Russian, half American and the music played appealed to all. The string quartet was amazing during the welcoming, cocktail hour and ceremony. The electric string show was the highlight of the night and blew everyone away. Everyone was watching with mouths open and clapping along. Igor, the mc, did a fantastic job. Both he and Roman were great in leading the events of the night and making sure everyone had fun.

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 01/09/2015

As far as Wedding entertainment goes, Empyreal Strings is absolutely THE BEST. I've seen them at a few family weddings and I can say that the dance floor was always packed.

From the first meeting, Roman was a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional and really knows his stuff. He made a lot of great suggestions and recommendations on music, timing etc. based on all of his experience. Prior to the wedding, he sent over a detailed schedule for the reception, and Igor, the MC, kept everything moving smoothly and on schedule the day of the wedding.

The wedding was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 American, but the band did a great job accommodating all the different guests (and both myself and my mom's request) and the dance floor was always packed. Not only was the music selection excellent, the musicians are truly talented, and the band has a wide repertoire of music --everything from traditional to Top 40 to Russian to Rock. They are experts at reading the crowd and will make sure everyone is dancing and having a great time.

The violin pop show was the highlight of the reception and we had SO many guests (both American and Russian, young and old) tell us that it was their favorite part and really made the wedding!

The string quartet music during the welcome, ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful. I had many guests say how nice the mood was in the venue when they first walked into live string music.

I cannot say enough good things about Roman & Empyreal String and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone as they made our wedding amazing!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Dmitry · Married on 12/06/2014

Empyreal was an easy choice for us. We saw them perform at our best friend's wedding and knew we wanted them for ours. That decision did not disappoint. Roman was a pleasure to deal with and made the process a breeze. He came up with a musical program that catered to both the younger and the older crowds and he was spot on because at any given time the seats were empty and the dance floor was full. The band was also very flexible, learning a last minute song that we requested be performed at the wedding. Having such a professional live instrumental band with amazing vocals really does make a huge difference, our guests were AMAZED and entertained. Empyreal made the party, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2014

gabrielle · Married on 11/16/2014

Roman Teplinsky is a true professional, this is a man that deeply cares about every client that walks through his doors and takes pride in his craft. Roman treated me as if I were his first client and we all know I wasn't lol. After booking Empyreal, i knew that this was one vendor that i was NOT going to have to micro-manage.

My now husband is American-Israeli and my family is Russian, I needed a band that would really know how to respect both of our cultures and still have the young people on the dance floor all night. This was 100 % achieved by Empyreal!

Roman was always available to me (a nervous bride) over the phone or via email, always accommodated my schedule and even went all the way out to Great Neck (from Brooklyn) to scout out the venue with me. He also arranged for an additional stage and all of the up-lighting in the venue. We had Chantelle as our MC, who most people know brings the house down w/ her killer voice and energy.

Roman conducted my whole evening from the opening reception, to cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception.

Empyreal Strings provided an unforgettable night for my guests and I and we will always be grateful to Roman and his level of professionalism.

Sent on 02/07/2015
  • I

IRIS · Married on 11/02/2014

Roma and his band completely made our wedding! As our guests put it, "the wedding of the year". We were very nervous to pick a band because it was a big wedding, half young and half old crowd. Empyreal Strings knows hot to caterer to everyone. The musicians and vocalist are the best in there field and the violin show is jaw dropping.

Roma is a real professional that is detail oriented. He knows his work and made sure we were completely satisfied. I would recommend him and his band for any event and any audience. Thank you so much for making our wedding everything we dreamed and more.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sharon · Married on 10/26/2014

My husband and I hired Empyreal Strings and let's just say, it's already been a few weeks since our wedding in October and people are still raving about our wedding. Yes, the band was THAT amazing!

Roma, the owner of the band, is extremely talented and very understanding to what the customer wants. My husband and I are very picky when it comes to music and understandably, a band could make or break the wedding. For as picky as we were when interviewing other bands, our heart was set on Roma after our first meeting.

He worked closely with us through the entire process: customized (on a printed sheet) our ceremony music all the way to every song for our reception. We also chose to have the violin show, which in humble opinion, is an absolute must! The guests will be floored. Every person walked away from my wedding telling me that the felt they were at an Italian opera. I'm not much into writing reviews, but I had to go out of my way to experience my gratitude for Roma really making my wedding special and unforgettable!

Sent on 11/23/2014

mike · Married on 09/28/2014

We hired Roman and his orchestra for our wedding, and we have absolutely no regrets. They did a fantastic job, although I wasn't surprised since I have been to at least four weddings in the past decade where they performed, and they never failed to impress.

He is very organized, and easy to work with. He was very willing to adjust his program for what we wanted. The violin show was phenomenal and the guests raved about it. He kept the guests entertained and people were dancing for hours.

All in all, we are extremely happy with him, and if we had to do it over again, we would certainly hire him again.

Mike

Sent on 09/29/2014

Julia · Married on 09/27/2014

The band was outstanding. Roman was outstanding. This group is extremely easy to work
    with. They were willing and able to learn new songs as per our request. The
    violin show was amazing ,they were able to custom tailor the show to our needs.
    We would never go with another band for a wedding. All musicians and singers in the group were very professional. Roman the lead person of the group sat down with us and went over timeline of wedding and how things should flow throughout the course of the night. Highly recommended group. :)

Sent on 10/08/2014

Miriam · Married on 09/18/2014

Roman and Empyreal Strings did an amazing job at our wedding on September 18, 2014!

I first learned of them when they played at my cousins wedding over a year ago - and once I saw them, I knew that they were the perfect band for my wedding (even though I wasn't even engaged yet!). My husband and I come from a Russian background, but we wanted a talented band that didn't play only cheesy Russian music. In fact, Roman was the first vendor I called before we had even picked a date and venue - because music was one of the most important factors for us when planning our wedding.

Empyreal Strings does an amazing job of blending Russian/Jewish music with modern and classic American music! In addition, the quality of musicians and singers was unbelievable! Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our wedding a blast!

Sent on 10/10/2014

As owner of Sam Ash Music Stores, we know and have used many fine bands for our family events, but none were as impressive as Empyreal Strings. They selected the perfect performers for each type of music and for each part of our daughter's wedding.

Our guests could not stop talking about Roman's impressive string show that highlighted our dinner. Four electronic stringed instruments provided the fullness of a large orchestra. The excitement of the performance is unforgettable.

The band makes or breaks a party. You cannot do better than Empyreal Strings.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Kseniya · Married on 09/07/2014

We got married September 2nd, 2018 and we could not have done this without Roman Teplinskiy and his awesome entourage!! From the string quartet, to the DJ, singer and MC, to the songs and details of the wedding procession- everything worked out perfectly. People are still talking about the MC and his saxophone playing! Roman helped with finding our wedding planner, who was just great! He arranged for lively entertainment of latin and tango dancers. All our guests had so much fun at the wedding and made it the BEST party of our lives! We are very grateful to have found Roman and for ALL his help and recommendations, which did not disappoint! Would work with him again in a heartbeat and 100% recommend!!!
    Thank you again Roma for making our DREAM WEDDING come true!
    - Kseniya and Andrew

Sent on 10/10/2018

Alina · Married on 08/24/2014

Empyreal string is by far the best band/entertainment that is out there! Starting from the first time we met with Roman T. to the very end of our special day it was nothing but a great pleasure to work with him every step of the way. He pays extreme attention to detail and makes sure everything is planned out ahead of time. Not only was Roman able to accommodate everything we asked for but also he went above and beyond to make our night an unforgettable one. The music was absolutely amazing and he was able to combine both of our cultures (Russian and Spanish), which is definitely not an easy task to do. All of the singers, the host, Roman and musicians were phenomenal.

The violin pop show IS A MUST SEE! The musicians including Roman are extremely talented and it was definitely something we have never seen before. They were absolutely amazing and if we had to do it all over again we would. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT and EMPYREAL STRINGS!!

All of our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the music was and how much they loved the violin show. Many of them kept coming up to me and asking who is this guy that is running the show. Everyone was so impressed and the dance floor was full the entire night, which was incredible.

THANK YOU ROMAN AND EMPYREAL STRINGS you guys are an extremely talented group of people and it was a great pleasure working with each and every one of you!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • Y

yanna · Married on 07/20/2014

Roman is the best he will work with you every step of the way.. He has pure talent with the rest of his band members and they will definitely make your wedding very memorable!! This band is a must..

Sent on 07/28/2014

Rita · Married on 07/19/2014

AMAZING!
    Thar's only one word I can find to describe this guys. Other words that come to mind are unbelivable, unforgetable, talanted, professional, complitely and fully perfect.
    Worth every penny!
    This guys made my wedding. Guests can not stop raving. They are THE best in thr industry!!!

Sent on 07/22/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/19/2014

Recently I orchestrated a wedding of a friend and she used Empyreal Strings for entertainment. They were absolutely amazing! Beyond the obvious advantage of being bilingual, they were flexible and easy to work with. Most importantly they provided an unbelievable service: live music for the cocktail hour, violin show (incredible!), fabulous MC and singers - both in English and Russian. I can go on and on.
    The crowd at the wedding - as usual - was of different ages and backgrounds, but everyone stayed and danced till the very last moment and did not want to stop. The band has a very good energy and everyone in the room felt it. This is THE band for a truly unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Katie · Married on 06/08/2014

Thank you Roman & thank you so much to your band...We got incredible feedback from all of our wedding guests. I would highly recommend including the pop up show to all future brides!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Empyreal strings were responsible for making my wedding UNFORGETTABLE. I spent a year planning every detail and making sure I had the best of everything. I should have saved my money because all anyone keeps talking about is my band! The entertainment this band provided was priceless. Each singer is incredibly talented and entertaining. My guests were amazed at the singers and band players coming onto the dance floor and putting on personal shows for the guests. I'm also very happy with Roman's organization skills. As a tedious bride he made me feel very calm because he was as organized as I was and was constantly reaching out to me with updates and vice versa. When the day came there wasn't a job too small for him. He was on top of everything making sure we had the best wedding. There's no reason to take a chance on anyone else when you have such a great vender like Empyreal strings.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Maria · Married on 05/03/2014

Roman and his team were absolutely amazing for our wedding! He was very organized and easy to work with during the planning process. And on the wedding day, Empyreal Strings did a amazing job. The ceremony/cocktail hour music was elegant and beautiful, and the reception music kept our guests on the dance floor non-stop. Everyone keeps talking about how much they danced. Everything went just like we imagined. Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Dmitry · Married on 04/06/2014

Any band can play good music. Roman went far beyond playing music. I could tell that he genuinely cared about everyone having a good time. He was literally everywhere, running the entire party and keeping everyone on the dance floor. A friend of mine hired empyreal strings and Roman was in every important shot in that wedding video. He was very professional and it was clear he has done this many times. We have met with 2 other bands before we booked Empyreal strings and also payed attention to the bands in other weddings. There is not much difference in price between these bands but there's a huge difference in quality and value. It's not cheap to get a full blown band for a wedding, but if you have the budget for it, Empyreal strings is guaranteed satisfaction.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Marina · Married on 03/29/2014

From the second we started working with Roman and the Empyreal Strings team everything was superior service. My wedding was this past weekend on March 29, 2014. Roman was organized, and every minute was planned out meticulously. It was so easy to work with them and I can't describe how much fun we had at our wedding. Our guests did not leave the dance floor and neither did we! I would absolutely recommend Empyreal Strings to anyone planning a wedding. They can do it all! Thanks Roman. Love, Marina and David

Sent on 04/04/2014

Alanna · Married on 01/14/2014

Amazing! They made my wedding a fairytale. I had an 18 piece band with singers from different backgrounds and cultures. They are a full band and sound like music you would hear on the radio. The violin show is a must! People will talk about it for years to come and that is what will make your wedding very memorable. Very happy with the band and the performance.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Elena · Married on 01/11/2014

As reviewed by many others, this was a fantastic band. Roma helped to make my day unforgettable, unique and as rated by my guests, one of the best weddings they have been to. From the very start, both my husband and I were sold on the band just by watching the introductory video presentation. Once we signed with Empyreal Strings, Roma was extremely professional and easy to work with. His prompt responses to my constant telephone concerns and requests was much appreciated. His deep passion for music and his impressively broad artist, song and instrument knowledge made me certain that we were getting involved with someone good. Before Empyreal Strings, no one was able to musically and linguistically accommodate me and my husband’s multicultural (Russian, American and Portuguese) family. Without a problem, Roma provided all three authentic singers the day of the wedding. When it came to finalizing the details of the night, both my husband and I were a bit indecisive and unsure as to how we wanted everything to play out. With great relief to me, Roma took charge and helped to plan out our entire night in less than 20 minutes. The day of the wedding, I found the bands set up and lighting to be impressive, and the singers voices captivating. The added bonus that makes Empyreal Strings stand out even more from the other bands, is their famous violin show. If you are contemplating on whether or not do to have this at your wedding, DONT! YOU MUST GET HAVE IT! IT IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT! It’s been close to a month and people are still talking about how fantastic the performance was. I had goose bumps running up and down my arms during the entire 30 minute act. At 25 years old, I never thought I would ever enjoy classical music to that level. Needless to say, I was blown away. People of all ages thoroughly enjoyed the show as well. Overall, I am extremely happy with Empyreal Strings and of course, Roma. I HIGHLY recommend this band for other brides to be.

Sent on 02/06/2014