Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment Reviews

128 | Brooklyn, NY

128 Reviews for Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2018

I would like to leave a personal review for Roman and the Empyreal Strings Band. This past weekend MY husband and I married and had Empyreal Strings at our wedding. Roman and his band played with TREMENDOUS effort, energy, grace, and beauty during the cocktail hour, ceremony, and then later put on a show for about 3-45 minutes. My husband and I, including our families and friends who were in attendance were left speechless. The amount of talent under one roof was unexplainable.
    First, let’s rewind before the wedding. We called Roman with interest for his services, he was so kind and through to explain everything over the phone then sent over several sample videos of past events to show us his work. Then we scheduled an apt with him to discuss types of packages and set up a schedule for the wedding where Roman would step in and be a part of. About a week before the wedding, we again met with Roman and went over song by song, bridal party, family members, where he would play in the wedding hall-detail by detail. At the wedding, He and his band were on time, ready to go, and nothing but professional from the first few seconds of arrival. The music he played was BEAUTIFUL. The guests were all amazed from cocktail hour until the show, which was when he really blew everybody away. This was TRUE TALENT on the dancefloor. He and his band members engaged guests and the bride and groom; all while playing a beautiful set.
    I have no words for Empyreal Strings Band, we were expecting 100% and got 1000%. I HIGHLY recommend Roman and his band for any special occasion. The art he puts on is memorable for a lifetime and worthy every penny.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Julia · Married on 01/21/2018

Roman and Empyreal Strings were such a pleasure to work with. From meeting with us initially to helping us to choose our songs and a schedule for the ceremony and reception, no detail was missed. Our guests are still raving about how fantastic the music was and the violin show was a favorite of the night. Roman helped us each step of the way and helped us with recommendations from his experience. The 12 piece band at reception, the saxophonist at cocktail hour, and the string quartet greeting guests upon arrival and at the ceremony, exceeded our already high expectations. They were very responsive and were one of the vendors that we didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend Empyreal Strings!

Thank you Roman and Empyreal Strings!

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Margarita

Margarita · Married on 12/22/2017

Planning my wedding, one of the best decisions I made was choosing this band!!! WOW. They made my wedding, period. My guests were blown away! Even my venue said that they have never seen such a performance at a wedding, and neither have I! It was like being at a concert, and yet it was very much a wedding. They made sure to keep the focus on us and made it very fun for us. I loved everything about it! They are worth every penny. The violin show was spectacular, I saw my guests’s faces, everyone was impressed, even our hard to please mothers. My wedding was Friday and it was the best wedding I ever attended, and not just because it was my own, it really was extraordinary! Don't hesitate to book them if you want a wedding your guests will not forget. Thank you Roman and Empyreal Orchestra!!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Taly · Married on 11/23/2017

We want to thank empyreal strings band for making our wedding a big success. Without your energy and talent, it would have been just an ordinary wedding, but you have made it a huge party. All of our guests were in love with the music and the show. Thank you for being such a big part of the wedding! We love you and your musical members.

Sent on 12/03/2017

renata · Married on 10/28/2017

Roman and the Empyreal Strings band were a highlight of my wedding! The ensemble band was amazing and had great energy! I would definitely recommend them--unlike any other band out there. Roman himself works incredibly hard to make sure the flow of your wedding is perfect and that all your guests are having fun! We danced the entire night! There was never an empty spot on the dance floor. We especially loved Igor (our multilingual host!).

Sent on 12/28/2017

Michael · Married on 10/15/2017

Simply the Best! --- Roman is incredibly passionate about music and putting on a fantastic Show! We hired him and his full live string quartet along with 13 other musicians/performers which he pulled together and an awesome host! From the very first meeting we knew that he understood our needs (Russian Jewish wedding with Mutli-generational American side mixed in) -- He picked out the perfect singers, an amazing collection of songs, and so many additional musical talents that put our wedding over the top! In our second meeting we hammered out an amazing minute by minute schedule, which all the way through 11:30pm the night before he was available to help make changes as needed. The day of, he was there every moment coordinating his band and reacting to the crowd and their needs. The live show was simply amazing, getting the entire room clapping and then dancing along. --- Music, Food and Venue are the top three for any successful wedding - and the MUSIC was simply the best! -- All while staying in budget!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2017

Roman and his team are simply amazing. No detail went unnoticed and they know how to throw one great party! They do an amazing job at playing off the crowd. I love how they joined our guests on the dance floor and got them involved. It was such a great way to get everyone on the dance floor and I can say it stayed full all night. I’ve had so many compliments on Empyreal Strings. They made our wedding unforgettable and we can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Avital · Married on 09/02/2017

Roman Teplinsky and his band, Empyreal Strings, perform excellent work as a team and turn weddings into highly energetic and entertaining events. When my husband and I met Roman, he was very attentive to our requests and made himself available for us to discuss the plan for our wedding. He was always easy to reach and made sure that we have a set detailed plan for the wedding day so that nothing can go wrong. During the wedding, Roman made sure that we have as little stress as possible. Empyreal strings knows how to engage with the audience and get everyone on their feet! I've received many compliments from guests following the wedding on how entertaining it was, especially the Empyreal "Extravaganza" Show. We enjoyed our wedding and are very thankful to Roman and Empyreal Strings for making our celebration so special.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Liza · Married on 08/27/2017

Roman was an absolute pleasure to work with. He has many years of experience organizing and leading weddings and other big events and it truly shows through his professionalism. None of us knew the proper order of a ceremony or reception and Roman was able to give us a full breakdown of when, where, and how every part of the wedding was going to go down. He was extremely easy to reach, both through e-mail and by phone, and was more than welcome to multiple meetings. He even gave some clever ideas to throw in and it really personalized our wedding. Roman and his band are true artists and performers and kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. The music sounded absolutely fantastic and the band really knows how to interact with the guests. It was a blast having the singers, guitarists, saxophonists, and violinists right there on the dance floor engaging with everyone. A truly unique and fun experience! We also booked the infamous "Violin Show" and have 0 regrets. It was a one-of-a-kind experience for us and our guests that you really can't get anywhere else! It started off as just a performance that blew everyone away but then my husband and I came onto the dance floor to dance in the middle and everyone joined us, the real party got started and we were all amazed. These people are truly incredible and make your event what it really should be. It's been over a week and our friends and family are STILL raving about how great of a time they had. Thank you Roman!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • liza

liza · Married on 08/27/2017

Making Planning Our Wedding During Covid Stress Free!

I have seen Roman and the Empyreal Strings band at multiple celebrations, so when it came time to choose a band for my own wedding, it was a no brainer. I reached out to Roman who was quick to respond, and happy to accommodate our budget and taste. Unfortunately, my wedding has been rescheduled to May 2021, due to Covid-19, but I wanted to post a review about what a pleasure it has been to work with Roman while navigating this difficult time. He responded to my emails promptly, checked into the potential dates to reschedule my wedding, and worked with me calmly and patiently as I confirmed with my venue and my other vendors. Roman has been great, a total professional, and I cannot wait to be able to post a review of the band when they play at my wedding next year!!!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Karina · Married on 06/24/2017

Empyreal Strings was an absolute hit at our wedding. They were professional, courteous, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They kept the party going all night long, my guests could not stop talking about how energetic they were. Roman made sure the whole wedding ran smoothly. He is more than just a band leader, he is a true artist and cares very much about your occasion as if it were his own. The biggest highlight of the night was the violin show. Every single guest got up out of their seats to watch and dance along. Choosing Empyreal Strings as our wedding band was the best decision we made for our wedding. I wish i could relive the whole thing again and dance the night away one more time to their amazing songs!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Elvira · Married on 06/10/2017

Roman Teplinsky and Empyreal Strings were possibly the best decision that we made for the wedding. He is an absolute perfectionist and was so involved with everything from the ceremony to the reception. His 11 piece band blew everyone away and everyone told us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to! We had people of all cultures and ages at the wedding and the music selection was perfect. They played something for everyone and the dance floor was PACKED the entire night until the very end. My husband even played guitar on a song with the band and it ran so smoothly. It was the highlight of the night! Here is a clip of it:

Sent on 07/03/2017

Luba · Married on 03/26/2017

Amazing band! Many guests came up to us and told us that this is the best band they heard at the wedding. The band is super diverse and was able to perform everything from classic to rock to pop to R&B to Russian/Yiddish songs. The dance floor was busy all night. Would definitely highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Helen · Married on 09/04/2016

The best decision ever! Unforgettable!! Phenomenal!!!
    If you want your guests to have a great time and enjoy every second of your entire event, such as a wedding in our case, from guests arrival to ceremony, reception and special entertainment, then look no further than Empyreal Strings orchestra.
    One word to describe the leader of this amazing band, is perfectionist!
    From the first time we spoke over the phone, we were impressed with Roman and his professionalism. We were not the easiest clients to work with. That where is Roman's tremendous knowledge of classical, jazz, pop, blues, dance, big band and international music came to the rescue. He was guiding us every step through the wedding day, planning and ensuring we made appropriate decision on the music selection and timing.
    We did not want to have the same "here comes the bride" ceremony music. Roman proposed to have music from Italian Andrea Bochelli "Time To Say Goodbye" but the lyrics in Hebrew "Boi Kala". The result was absolutely most beautiful song!!! You don't have to be in opera to get emotional with this song!
    It was large and diverse, ethnically and age wise group of guests. However, during the reception guests were dancing none stop. Roman has an incredible ability to sense the mood of the crowd and always managed to play an appropriate selection of the music, one song at the time. Also, being a perfectionist, the sound and the lights were perfect, never overwhelming and just right. The entertainment part of the wedding, was string quartet pop show, performed by virtuoso professional violin players. For those 20 minutes of explosive performance, guests completely forgot about of the tasty entrees and rushed to the dance floor at the culmination of the show "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin and performed by this quartet. It's was out of this world!
    Once again, it was the best decision we ever made. Roman and his band absolutely, without a doubt, are worth it!!!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • Y

Yana · Married on 08/21/2016

As all the dust settles and we try to resume our post-honeymoon lives, finally I get a chance to write a review on our amazing band for our Ohkea Castle wedding on August 21st. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Roman and his band for the most important of of our lives. Not only did he deliver above and beyond what was expected of him, but he lend a helping hand for us with any questions/concerns throughout the entire planning process. Even if it wasn't in his speciality, Roman was able to sympathize and understand us to guide us in the right direction. He was unlike any other bands we interviewed. He does not have a "textbook" formula for running a wedding. He is a beyond professional business man who was able to capture both my husband and my personalities with each symphony that was played the night of our wedding. From the personalized violin solos when our parents accompanied us down the aisle, to his spectacular violin show during the reception- we felt that it was all done specifically and completely for us. Empyreal Strings is not for someone who lacks class, elegance and sophistication. If you are looking for a mediocre band, they are not for you. If you are looking to WOW your guests with the highest of standards that will leave their jaws on the floor, then you've found your entertainment. Empyreal Strings are impressive, professional, and energetic. Our guests still can't forget the feeling of love, happiness and FUN that filled the ballroom that night. It is unlike me to rant and rave about anything unless it is truly superb. Trust me when I say, you will not regret Empyreal Strings for your choice of entertainment.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sharone · Married on 05/26/2016

Roman and his team were PHENOMEANAL the entire process. You can tell he truly loves what he does and is beyond talented. His passion, professionalism, and thoroughness throughout our wedding day was second to none; I would recommend him again in a heartbeat! I had literally dozens of my wedding guests come up to me just to tell me how amazing the music was, and what an impact it made on them. I cannot thank Roman enough!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2016

Empyreal Strings is phenomenal and like nothing your guests will ever see. We used them for the band, DJ, lighting, violins, and show at our wedding. They are a one-stop-shop of pure amazing. You do not need to go anywhere else. They played a jazz set exactly like we asked them to, learning new songs and performing them in a unique way. The Electric-Pop Strings show blew our guests away. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/03/2016

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EMPYREAL STRINGS :)

I Shannon (Groom/Husband) and my (Bride/Wife) Eva Morales are sooooooo extremely happy and grateful to Mr. Roman Teplinsky and his band Empyreal Strings for giving our wedding on 4/3/16 the BEST TUNES. Our guests were blown away by the QUALITY of the music/sound. The dance floor did not lie that night because they all danced and didn't have much time to focus on the food. Prior to the amazing night we had, our family contacted Roman after we heard his band play at a family friends wedding. He was very professional and caring. We met with him a few times and spoke some more over the phone as a team to get on par about how he operates and insight on how to have a successful and fun night. His main concern was that we would be overly satisfied with our special night and his band would handle the rest. What many entertainment companies forget is that, they are working as a unit with the wedding party and not just doing what they are paid to do and have the Bride/Groom upset. Empyreal Strings is the highest bar, you are not just having music at a wedding or special occasion.. You are trying to make memories, moments that will leave a lasting impression on your guests and have them talking about your event with their friends and colleagues. Most important you are sealing a bond with you and your S.O. for eternity and having the right entertainers to play the right music and run the show for you is not just spine tingling-- their frequency touches the soul of yours and the guests. One honest advice I can give as a stranger to whoever is reading this comment before reaching out to Roman Teplinksy is: Be up front with him and he will to you. Work with him as he will to you.. Trust his talent and experience to do the rest.. I guarantee you will hear about you wedding party for along time to come.. I have been to many weddings and heard lots of entertainment bands and DJ's.. We easily chose EMPYREAL STRINGS!!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Neil · Married on 12/12/2015

We hired Empyreal to play the music for our December church ceremony, and they did a such a phenomenal job! We had a string quintet, but the way the music filled the room, it sounded as if there were at least 10 musicians vs. the 5 we actually had. The sound was warm, the music was played perfectly, and the impact was amazing. Several guests came up to us afterwards to say so.

If you are looking for the best caliber of musicians, Empyreal is the way to go. We did quite a bit of research on other providers beforehand, and while all serviceable, none of them came close to Empyreal. Empyreal hires true professional musicians, that are some of the best out there. They sound as if you are listening to a professional chamber orchestra at Lincoln Center or Carnegie Hall.

We had a traditional and classical ceremony / music, so it was really important that the music was played perfectly. For modern remixes, it's more easily overlooked. Empyreal delivered and then some.

Also, Roman (the founder) is an absolute pleasure to work with. Professional, a perfectionist and incredibly helpful.

We could not recommend them more. They were the easiest part of our wedding planning process!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Edward · Married on 10/17/2015

My wife and I are very happy to have chosen Empyreal Strings as our entertainment for our wedding on October 17th, 2015. On the wedding day, everything went as we expected. The music was wonderful during all phases of our wedding. We loved violin show. It was so classy and perfect for our wedding. All our guest from all backgrounds ask us where we found such a great band and host.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Ester · Married on 10/10/2015

So happy to write a review for Empyreal Strings Orchestra. Roman and his band did a wonderful job catering to the various cultures present at our wedding (10/10/15). Two weeks later we are still hearing how great our band was! They were interactive and fun, not to mention incredibly talented singers and musicians!!! Roman is super organized and constantly checked in prior to the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. During the wedding and reception he guided us and it ran so smoothly all thanks to him!! They were so professional and definitely delivered and went above and beyond to ensure everyone had the best time. There are truly not enough positive words to describe them! I highly recommend Empyreal Strings for any and all occasions!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Elina

Elina · Married on 09/27/2015

Fantastic!

Empyreal Strings came highly recommended by friends, and they did not disappoint! Guests are still talking about how great the music was three weeks after the wedding! We are so happy with how everything turned out. Definitely choose Empyreal for your wedding/event!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Empyreal Strings Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Elina. I was pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding. Congratulation again and Mozel Tov!!!

Marina · Married on 09/20/2015

We hired Empyreal Strings for our wedding on September 20, 2015 and this was one of the best decisions we have made in terms of vendors for our big day.\r\nFirst of all, Roman ( the band leader) goes above and beyond for on his communication and delivering the program exactly as you would want it, to make it your day, very original and not something generic. Their repertoire ranges from anything and everything to cater to a variety of audiences, including the latest top 40 (in Russian and English)! to keep our guests dancing non-stop. Most importantly, this is a LIVE and very talented band, not a DJ.\r\nEvery band member from guitars, precussion, sax, singers are professionals, on time, well-dressed and the singers (most of them) are so good that they have their own recording contracts. Our guests could not stop praising the band. \r\nIn addition, Gary Gazarkh the band leader was so curteous, polished, professional, effective in his introductions and the way he conducted our evening.\r\nI will save the best for last as the Empyreal Strings Electric Violin Show literally stole everyone\'s breath away as Roman and his violinists dazzled the audiences in \"BOND\" style violin show. Everyone was raving about how classy, entertaining the entire show was.\r\n\r\nThe wedding evening just flew by because Roman and his team made the time pass instantenously....before we knew it was almost midnight! I would love to work with Roman and his team on another occassion and would not hesistate to recommend them to another bride and groom looking for entertainment for their wedding as its the most crucial part aside from location. There is the rest of bands and DJ but Empyreal Strings is simply a class above!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

What an unforgettable night!!! All thanks to Roman Teplinsky and the members of Empyreal Strings who exceeded all our expectations!!! Roman helped us plan the most amazing evening filled with great music and entertainment starting from the cocktail hour, to the ceremony, to the reception!

At the cocktail hour, the guests entered into classical music being played on live instruments, creating the ambiance for the entire evening! At the ceremony, all the songs played at the processional were played live as well, which brought chills down all of our spines! It truly came out breathtakingly beautiful!

Then the reception started... the MC brought out the bride and groom as the new Mr. and Mrs., and then the party started and didn't stop until the end of the night! Our dance floor was truly packed the entire night!!! The songs were mixed to cater to all of our guests young and old, Russian/Ukrainian/American/international! Just as an FYI, we had a great mixed crowd and all were partying together!! All types of songs and all great ones!

The highlight of the night was the Electric String Pop Show!!!! All our guests were watching in awe, clapping and tapping their feet along! The energy that filled the hall was electrifying! People couldn't wait for more!!!

Throughout the evening and even after, all our guests kept complimenting how much fun our wedding was, particularly the entertainment!!!

So...If you're looking to hire music vendors for your wedding, look no more! Roman and Empyreal Strings will exceed all your expectations!!! They're all true professionals, know what you want before you even think of it, cater to all styles of weddings and groups of guests! Roman's organizational skills and professionalism will keep you relaxed knowing exactly what's going to happen when! Just believe us, you really can't go wrong with Empyreal Strings!!!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Lara · Married on 06/13/2015

I knew I was taken care of from the moment I met roman. He is incredibly professional and knowledgeable. He kept our wedding bumping - everyone was on the dance floor. The violin show was insane - people are still raving about it. Thank you Roman and empyreal strings!!

Sent on 06/15/2015