Emmanuel Luciano Photography Reviews

Emmanuel Luciano Photography 1
Emmanuel Luciano Photography 2
  • Jennifer

Jennifer South · Married on 05/18/2019

More than we could have hoped for!

I wasn't sure where to begin when it came to choosing my wedding photographer. Do I look on Facebook? Google? I needed help so I picked my sisters brain. She suggested searching different wedding websites to view local photographers. Then she told me to focus on the photos each photographer displayed to see if I liked their "eye". By doing that I would find someone who would capture my treasured moments the way I hoped.

In my search, I came across Emmanuel's picture of a bride and groom crossing a city street. It was gorgeous, romantic, and intimate. The photo wasn't staged and the smiles were real. It was their moment captured and I knew I found my photographer.

Emmanuel responded to my emails quickly, showed up on time, always made me feel comfortable, and accomplished what I hoped he would, and more. His work that day will bring smiles for decades to come. We can not thank you enough, Emmanuel! You are a gem and we can only imagine where your talent will take you in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Emmanuel Luciano Photography 3
    Emmanuel Luciano Photography 4

Alex · Married on 04/27/2019

Great person and professional photographer

Emmanuel was very friendly, accommodating, and truly tried his best to produce the amazing quality photos. Highly recommended for any type of event

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Dan

Dan Bryan · Married on 08/04/2017

Very positive -- professional, skilled, and timely

We had a good experience working with Emmanuel at our wedding. He took some very good photos, was easy to work with, and was punctual and professional throughout.

Sent on 12/03/2018