Emma York Photography Reviews

Emma York Photography 1
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/08/2019

Photographer

She was absolutely amazing. She was so flexible and she made everything fun. She stayed up to date with you and actually made a friendship with us. She is super sweet and nice! She took so many pictures which was nice because it allowed us to pick and choose what we want.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Emma York Photography 2

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing and talented photographer who goes above and beyond! Highly re

Sent on 08/22/2017

Keleigh · Married on 05/28/2017

Emma is AMAZING! She is so sweet and respectful and works so hard to make sure everything was perfect. Her photography and knowledge on photography are unparalleled! We loved her!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Shaylin · Married on 02/03/2017

I couldn't have asked for anything more in a photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. Emma has a heart of gold and will keep you smiling and enjoying every moment of your time with her. Her incredible talent will make your photos some of your most prized possessions. She is willing to listen to what you want in your pictures (such a plus!), and is very knowledgable and will take control when you're not quite sure what you want to try. My husband and I absolutely loved working with Emma, and we are so grateful for the beautiful moments she captured on our special day.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2016

Emma is an absolutely lovely individual! She has a knack for making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and bringing out the best in her clients. Her attention to detail is beyond exceptional, and she was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Warm, funny, kind and witty...Emma is everything you want in a wedding photographer and so much more!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Macy · Married on 06/04/2016

Emma is fun, flexible, energetic and will do anything to make your engagement sessions be one for the books. I can't wait for the big day as our engagement pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/15/2015

I can't say enough great things about Emma! We met her while she was photographing one of our friend's weddings out of the country and knew right away we would fly her in to do ours. She made the entire experience flawless, and had an amazing excitement about her. She continued to surprise and delight us with her professionalism, creativity, and thoughtfulness. I highly recommend her not only because of her skill, but because of the genuine person she is.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Leah · Married on 08/01/2015

Emma did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding! She captured our wedding day exactly as we remembered it and we will cherish the images forever. Jack and I had so much fun working with her. She was easy and comfortable to work with and has so much artistic talent.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Liz · Married on 06/27/2015

Emma is simply THE BEST!! I am in love with with both my engagement pictures and wedding photos. She's not just great with a camera; however, she is also wonderful with people, and was so fun to work with. Not to mention, on the day of my wedding she was a blessing...she helped everything run smoothly and made my day stress-free.

Sent on 11/15/2015