Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 5
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 6
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 7

Nadia · Married on 04/03/2011

I hired Emma as the main photographer on a bridal photo-shot featuring wedding attire for a client of mine in NYC and as she did an amazing job! Her level of professionalism is unbeatable and she really made the models feel comfortable, it was like having a friend by your side. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. The client was extremely pleased with the photos and has actually hired her again for 2 more upcoming events. A job well done!

Sent on 04/21/2011

natasha · Married on 12/11/2010

"I hired Emma to shoot my small wedding a few years ago, since then she has worked with us on many family events including family portraits when my Mother was visiting from overseas, my baby shower and son's brisk. She also has been hired to shoot my brothers engagement and upcoming wedding. She has become a friend of our family and we are so glad to have her capture our life's most precious moments."

Sent on 12/24/2013

Veronica · Married on 10/09/2010

From our first conversation, Emma's expertise put my mind at ease and I knew she was the right photographer for our wedding. I have to admit, we were pretty particular about what we wanted and Emma really went above and beyond to get it right, despite our many changes. You can tell she loves her work and it comes through in the finished product-the images and the album are truly spectacular. I can't imagine a better record of our big day. Thanks so much, Emma.

Sent on 12/16/2010

L · Married on 07/21/2010

Emma is an artist and a true professional. She went out of her way to capture the memories of our special day. She has great vision and talent as a photographer and was extremely mindful of what our wants and needs were. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Diane · Married on 07/02/2010

Emma is an amazing photographer-she was timely, professional and we were truly impressed with the artistic quality of her pictures for both our engagement and wedding photos. Emma just "gets it." Her style is very photojournalistic but with a softness that gives a wedding feeling to the pics. (After seeing our album, I have 2 friends who also want to have Emma as their wedding photographer.) Overall, I can't say enough good things about Emma, her photos or the experience of working with her.

Sent on 12/16/2010

jenika · Married on 06/22/2010

Working with Emma Cleary is a true pleasure. She is extremely talented and passionate about her work. Her eye for captivating beauty and elegances in her images is a REAL talent. I am pleased to have had the opportunity to have worked with Emma on a couple of projects and I am looking forward to doing so again in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2011

jamie · Married on 06/11/2010

Emma did our wedding photography, she really captured the intimate moments that we remembered which made our wedding special. When we found out we were pregnant we naturally hired her once again to do our maternity photos, and once the baby was born she did her first portraits. We feel so comfortable with Emma, she has been through it all with us!

Sent on 04/07/2011

elena · Married on 04/25/2010

Emma did amazing job on my wedding album. She is a pleasure to work with and incredibly creative. Her bright personality and professionalism shines through her work. Emma has years of experience as a photographer and artist. I cannot wait to work with her on my next occasion.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Patricia · Married on 11/19/2016

Emma and her team provided quality photographs. On our wedding day, she was able to gather guests into photos in a polite and persuasive manner. She expressed patience and attention to detail, which was reflected in our photographs.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/24/2015

Emma and her team were amazing to work with, I loved how personable each member was. They got to know our style and captured every moment and detail that meant something to us. I recommend using Emma Cleary for Photography and Videography!

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle Tartaglione · Married on 06/04/2019

Worth every penny! You'll be thrilled with Emma's photos

We hired Emma and Massimo for our wedding this past April and they were amazing! Emma was great at communicating with us throughout the process and we got some incredible engagement photos as well out of the process. On the actual wedding day, we had Massimo and Dimitri as our shooters. They really wanted to make sure we got the best photos possible and we appreciated that they took their time trying to capture our moments. The only thing we noticed throughout the day was we were behind on our schedule for photos early on and we ended up not having much time for our bridal party photos. But otherwise Massimo and Dimitri were fantastic and we were thrilled with how our photos came out! Emma reviews all of the photos and we could tell she takes great care in what she does. We would definitely recommend her if you are having trouble deciding which photographer to choose!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

Emma and her team are spectacular. Emma was our wedding photographer and traveled to Philadelphia for us to capture our wedding. She's easygoing, professional and has great attention to detail. Her photographic style is a blend of high style and "in the moment" candid shots. She captured all the great little moments throughout the day. I don't know how she did it, but she did. She and her team are total professionals. Book them! You won't regret it. :)

Sent on 10/27/2017

Tara · Married on 05/31/2014

I had a friend that referred me to Emma Cleary and I was sooo glad. The photographs from our wedding are absolutely stunning and captured every moment so that we can relive it forever! She was always prompt, responded quickly to emails and was very professional. We also had her photograph our rehearsal dinner for 1 hour, which was wonderful as well. I was originally drawn to Emma's photography because of the natural & modern look, and am happy to say that our photos came out just as envisioned. We had her for the 1 hour on rehearsal dinner evening, then Emma + 2nd photographer assistant for 8 hours wedding day as well as a Videographer. I think the lineup was perfect and we will cherish the photos & video forever.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Beckie · Married on 10/20/2017

Emma & Massimo shot our October 2017 wedding and it was wonderful. From our initial meeting to answering questions along the way Emma was very attentive and helped provide expert professional guidance & advice.

I appreciated Emma's straight forward & relaxed approach to shooting, she showed up calm cool and collected, prioritized any requests we had and helped naturally guide us while thoughtfully focusing on capturing who we were on that day. The nerves, the laughs, the tears, it all made it in. All first looks aside (which were wonderful) they way Emma & Massimo captured the ceremony and the reception exceeded my expectations. Every in between moment and every couple, child, and family member was captured in such a special way. Forget shot sheets, posing, and table visits — letting them do their thing while we just had a great time was the best, highly recommend.

The care, detail, and expertise with which Emma edited the photos was truly remarkable, so grateful to have such a fantastic day captured forever in such a immaculate way.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 13
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 14
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 15

Brittany · Married on 11/13/2016

Emma Cleary Photography did a great job with our wedding day photos. In preparation for the wedding, Emma was very professional and she always responded to inquires promptly. Our actual photographers the day of were Massimo and Aaron, but Emma did all of the editing. I felt the price we paid was fair.

I was impressed with the final product and most of the shots came out beautifully. Overall the photo series was fantastic. Emma turned around the images within the time-frame she had promised. I would recommend her and her team for any event.

Sent on 01/30/2017

My husband and I got married in June and were looking for photographers who would deliver beautiful, professional-quality pictures without breaking the bank. Emma Cleary's company far exceeded our expectations. She and her associates produced hundreds of stunning photos, and turned them around to us just weeks after the wedding (for some friends of ours it took months to get them back). Her associates Dimitre and Aaron shot our wedding, and they were fantastic. They had a great attitude, made us feel very comfortable, and were in the thick of every important moment to get the shot while still remaining inconspicuous. Overall we would definitely recommend everyone work with Emma Cleary.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah Dupler · Married on 06/15/2019

The most fun you can have posing for photos

We had a relatively small wedding of under 50 people. I coordinated a significant amount of our wedding from overseas, so having Emma organise a skype call to get an idea of and feel for our wedding, respond promptly to my emails and answer my deluge of questions gave me the confidence that I had chosen the right photographers from the very beginning. Our photographer, Dimitri met with us at the venue 10 days prior to the wedding and went through the run of the day with us and mapped out his plan with us then.
    We were both so happy with Dimitri's conduct and work ethic on day of the wedding. He is a dare devil for a perfect shot, diplomatic and gentle at herding guests for group photos and is a true professional. Dimitri has a great sense of humour and was a real pleasure to work with. We didn't want too many traditional, posed photos and wanted to make sure our photos were more candid and natural, Dimitri helped us to stay feeling natural and like posing was no big thing! We were so excited to get the wedding photos back and see what he had captured and they were even better than we expected. Emma and her team had the photos turned around to us within 3 weeks and the photos are just beautiful.
    Dimitri and Emma are true masters of their profession and we are so pleased we hired them for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Emma Cleary Photo & Video 21

Kerrin · Married on 10/09/2017

3.0
      3.0

Emma and Masimo were a great duo on our wedding day. They were efficient and no nonsense which I appreciated. The pictures came out beautifully and they were able to unintrusively capture some very special moments. Great work

Sent on 10/23/2017