Emma Cleary Photo & Video Reviews

Emma Cleary Photo & Video 5
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 6
Emma Cleary Photo & Video 7

Diana · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Emma for both our wedding and engagement photos. We found her not only to be extremely professional and responsive, but also the photography was very artistic and unique. She is very calm and not pushy at all, unlike most other wedding photographers. I would not hesitate to use her for future photography and definitely recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Emma and her assistant were such a wonderful and skillful team! They were both calm and thoughtful as they captured all of the special moments of our wedding, both big and small! My husband and I, and our family, were over the moon when she sent us all of the photos from our wedding day. Emma had a way of capturing pure joy and paying attention to all of the details within the surrounding environment. Needless to say, we would highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Rachelle · Married on 05/22/2016

When you plan a wedding you often have to chance on vendors, after all, most of the time it's the first encounter you've had with them and because of that your nervous and just hope everything works out well. With Emma Cleary, you can put all those fears to the side. With the utmost professionalism she performs above what you could ever have expected. Her and her team are creative, gracious, efficient, and really lets you enjoy your special day while all the same capturing the moments you've dreamed of in style. Our wedding was at the boathouse and both the inside and outside (rain) photos turned out exceptional. I can only think we got lucky in finding her because her rates are far below what her services are worth for the journalistic style we were seeking. Emma Cleary will not disappoint.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Annie · Married on 05/21/2016

Emma and her team did a wonderful job! We could not have been more thrilled with the way our pictures turned out. She was punctual, attentive, and nothing short of professional. Her eye to capture the shot was spot on. We loved her photojournalist style and her team was present, but never felt in the way. We highly recommend Emma and her team. Thank you again!! 5.21.16 Annie S.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Priscilla · Married on 05/14/2016

We were so thrilled with the memories Emma and Massimo captured of our wedding at The Metropolitan Building. Not only were they a pleasure to work with the day of, Emma was able to capture exactly the mood, moments and details that were important to me. She is well worth the value!! Thank you so much Emma and Massimo!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

We searched online for a good photographer for hours and a friend of ours suggested that we check out Emma's sample online albums. Her style clearly stands out above most other photographers out there, I especially love the way she captures the movement and gives a sense of timelessness to her photos. I also really like how she uses light and how she frames her subjects. So we hired Emma and asked her to work for us for a few hours in difficult conditions: a small wedding in very crowded public areas on a not-so-sunny day. On site she worked tirelessly to make the most of us and the surroundings. She turned a few hours into a really beautiful album.
    Following this experience, hiring Emma for an important occasion is a no-brainer: so many things can go wrong, it feels great to know that at least you have a photographer who will make the most out of your event. I will recommend her to my friends for any occasion. I just hope that she will be available next time I need a good photographer.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Alexandra · Married on 03/05/2016

Emma is the best! She is very quick to respond to all emails during the planning process, which made things very easy. Emma is very laid back and relaxed, but doesn't take any crap and gets the job done. The day of my wedding my car never showed up to take me to church! While I was panicking, Emma took charge and hailed a yellow cab for me and saved the day! :) She is extremely professional and has an amazing eye for photos. She's fast and efficient - we were able to get tons of pictures done in a short period of time in between the ceremony and reception, allowing us to enjoy we most of our cocktail hour. All of my photos are stunning and I cry happy tears every time I look at them! She captured every detail of the day and I hardly even noticed she was there! She is extremely talented. Dmitri was such a pleasure and a talent as well. Thanks, Emma!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 01/16/2016

Emma and her team went above and beyond to capture beautiful wedding photos and video. Since the first time I contacted her, she responded quicker than any other vendor that we worked with. Wedding planning is a stressful task, especially when you are planning yourself. I can honestly say that I had no worries or concerns when it came to the photography and videography. I knew we were in good hands. And she proved it the day of when she completed all of our shot list and then some. It was difficult choosing photos for our wedding album because there were so many to choose from. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Kachina · Married on 12/21/2015

Amazing photographer and photos!!! We are from Australia and went to NYC to be married in Dec 2015. We discovered Emma online, and from the get-go she was on top of everything. She listened to exactly what we wanted and delivered with perfection. Emma was fantastic to work with, she made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the whole process and had our photos to us as we landed back in Australia. Cannot put into words how highly we recommend Emma Cleary Photography. We got a Wedding Album done with Emma too, and it is absolutely beautiful. She captured our special day spectacularly. Thank you so much Emma - You are a Gem!!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Mark · Married on 10/23/2015

Emma was recommended by a colleague and we couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. She was responsive from the day one, very accommodating of our requests, and thoughtful with her suggestions. Although she couldn't shoot our wedding personally, her photographer, Aaron, was a pleasure to work with. Emma did, however, do all the retouching and the photos looked fantastic. My wife and I really appreciated the professionalism shown by this team. We would definitely work with them again and recommend them to anyone looking for great wedding photography.

Sent on 12/19/2015

We had the most wonderful experience using Emma and her team. They were accommodating, professional and truly a pleasure to work with. They were easy going and never made us feel stressed. Our pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to see the album! The videographer, Shay, was so easy to work with as well. They highlight video captures our day perfectly! We would definitely recommend Emma Cleary!!!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Absolutely loved our photos. Emma did our engagement shoot in central park and her associates did our wedding at Duck Walk Vineyards (she was about to have her baby). Their photos were absolutely amazing and the they all were very pleasant to be around! Would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/20/2016

There are not enough great things I can say about Emma. I am a bit of a perfectionist and tend to be very picky in everything that I do. Emma was perfect to work with. The quality of the photos she took were amazing. She was extremely professional, she even helped me find other vendors. She was incredibly patient and calm. Great to have on your wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/05/2015
  • F

Florence · Married on 08/01/2015

Emma did an amazing job with our photo shoot! We asked her to do a one hour shoot to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary and she was very helpful throughout the entire process. Emma was very responsive via email which we really appreciated. She gave a lot of direction during the shoot itself and our pictures were beyond our expectations! We had a lot of variety in our pictures with different poses that looked very natural. We would definitely work with her again for any future events!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Nina · Married on 07/25/2015

Working with Emma was wonderful as she is attentive and thorough throughout the entire wedding photography process. From the moment my husband and I met her she had beautiful samples to share with us and answered all of our questions. She took her time to get to know us and our style. At the event she captured every moment naturally without being overbearing and in the way. She was professional and has gotten our photos to us in a timely manner. I highly recommend her.
    -Nina P

Sent on 10/06/2015

Allison · Married on 06/27/2015

Emma Cleary's pictures were amazing and could not have better captured our wedding! We chose Emma because her prior work was amazing, especially the finishing and editing which has a great artistic touch and attention to detail. While she did our engagement photos, two of her associates--Aaron and Dmitri--took photos day of our wedding. They were easy to work with and we were confident the photos would come out spectacular given the time we know Emma spends on the editing and finishing.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Kimberly · Married on 06/26/2015

Emma does beautiful work! She was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She instructed us through the posed shots (which my husband and I are admittedly awkward at) and managed to make them look like works of art. She also captured all of the candid shots which show the love and happiness of our day. We have a wonderful mix of truly beautiful artistic shots and candid shots which will transport me back to that day forever. I could not be happier with how they turned out!

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/20/2015

We are so happy we chose Emma to be our photographer for our wedding. We knew we were off to a good start when we got 300 gorgeous images from our engagement shoot. Being that we have never done a "photo shoot" before, she was great at directing us and making us feel comfortable. At the wedding we decided to take pictures with each table (something we were nervous about being time consuming) but Emma moved it along quickly, and we now have a shot with every guest at our wedding. We received our wedding images this week (very timely after the wedding) and they are stunning as well. She really captured the elegance, magnificence and beauty of the wedding. Looking at them you can definitely see the story of how the night progressed, how much fun everyone had and how perfect it was. Would like to also commend Dimitri and Aaron, as they were a pleasure to have as a part of our day.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Dana · Married on 04/17/2015

Im one of those people that doesnt like my photo taken, i just never like my photos. We knew when selecting our wedding photographer we needed to stress this to the one we chose. We searched and searched...we came across Emma Cleary's photos amd immedistely fell in love with her talent. The day of our engagement shoot i was so nervous. How akward is this going to be hating most every photo im in? Well to my surprise once we received our photos there were so many great candid shots i had a hard time just picking one for our save the dates. Bashful or not this is the photographer you want, Emma's talent is beyond the average and she is wonderful and very flexible to work with.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Emma was fantastic from our very first communications to the very last moment of our big day.
    She was very quick in responding to our first request and very flexible in the last moments before our wedding day. On the day itself she was an ocean of calm in the room of the bride where 100 things were happening at the same time. During the ceremony and reception she was everywhere, but we never "really saw" her. Wonderfully discrete and not invasive, yet she captured every single important moment.
    And last but not least, her photos were gloriously beautiful, with much eye for detail and style, composition and light, she has done just a superb job. We could not have been happier. She is a true artist and that reflects in her photos.

Sent on 03/20/2015

jenika · Married on 12/01/2014

Emma Cleary is one of the most professional and talented photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is and artist in her imagery. I want recommended Emma to any and all my friends and family for small and large occasions. I look forward to working with Emma again in the future. I look at my images and I am transported back to a moment in time that only she could of captured with its true essence. Never been happier thank you Emma

Sent on 12/30/2014

Payton · Married on 10/24/2014

If you want a photographer with an amazing artistic eye, who will capture you at your best on your wedding day.... hire Emma Cleary.

Emma and her team photographed our wedding in Central Park last Friday. Emma is extremely professional and well-organized, such that I barely noticed she was there during the 'getting ready phase.' The first look and family photos were seamless and very fun!

Emma has already shared the proofs with us and the photos are just amazing - works of art! As my sister said, there is an artistic suprise in nearly every picture! Based on the direction that Emma was giving during the 'first look' and 'family photos', she and Aaron truly captured us at our very very best! Because the team included two photographers and one assistant, we have a wonderful mix of posed and candid photos.

Professional, artistic, and prompt!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Emma and team (she had two other colleagues) were Awesome!! As a groom who is not a fan of pictures, they were extremely professional and very easy to work with. They were quick and did not waste time, but also not rushed. We both were running late but Emma was very calm and helped us get all the locations my bride wanted in Central Park. During the reception, you knew they were there but they really mixed in well with the guests, almost as if they were part of festivities. I think this helped them capture all the key moments of the ceremony and festivities. They did a great job of including all the guest shots we asked for as well. I just showed the initial results to my family and they were blown away by her work. Very professional and extremely high quality results at a reasonable price.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

I have nothing but praise to give to Emma Cleary Photography. Emma was the photographer for my wedding on 10/18/14 along with Massimo. Emma was so helpful during the entire wedding planning process and during the wedding. She responded promptly to every email I sent and was so meticulous in making sure she had every shot that I wanted taken during the wedding. And she is just the sweetest person ever which is nice during the stressful wedding planning process.
    And her photos are just gorgeous! They are so artistic and beautiful--every single one is a piece of artwork. I literally had tears in my eyes when I went through all of the photos because she captured so many memorable moments in such a beautiful way. My friends and family are also in love with the pictures and love the way she captured them enjoying the event as well. I did a lot of research during my wedding planning and did not find any photographer that took pics the way Emma does. She is just the best photographer out there. Hands down. I am so grateful to Emma and Massimo and could not imagine my day without them. They gave me the most romantic looking photos that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/10/2014

From the moment we met Emma to our post-wedding exchanges she has been nothing but professional and dedicated to her craft. Prior to our wedding day she was always prompt when it came to answering our questions and we had nothing but trust in her. On the day of the wedding Emma and Massimo got right down to business and despite the rain, multiple lighting changes and various locations they adapted and didn’t let anything get in the way of them getting a great shot! When we received our wedding photos we were thrilled! Emma captured every single detail and it allowed us to relive our wedding from start to finish. Emma also retouched all of our pictures making them look flawless. She had an ability to capture all of the little candid moments, without us even knowing she was taking a picture, therefore the photos felt so natural and are beautiful. We would highly recommend Emma and her team to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2014