Emindee Images Reviews

32 Reviews for Emindee Images

1 User photo

Emindee Images 1

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Ms.Stephanie as our photographer for our mini shoot and she was absolutely wonderful! She helped angle us in ways that brought out our best features. It was an unedited mini session and we were very happy with the results without photoshop they looked wonderful which goes to show she was professional ! She is easy to work with and will make you feel comfortable while shooting which is a plus because getting photos always makes me nervously. We both highly recommend her to anyone looking for
    photos to treasure!

Emindee Images 2

Kaylee · Married on 11/12/2016

Stephanie is truly the whole package! She is so professional, kind and extremely talented in her profession. She photographed my bridal session, boudoir shoot and wedding. We are so pleased with the photos from our wedding! The quality of each photo is amazing and we fall in love all over again each time we look at them! She listens to what you want and captures priceless, unique moments. It was so nice not to have to stress on our big day because we knew Stephanie and her team had everything under control! If you want stunning photos, do not look any further!

Jayne · Married on 02/04/2016

Stephanie is truly amazing! She is professional, encouraging, and so talented! She is my go to for all of my photography needs and referrals!

Charlotte · Married on 10/23/2015

Stephanie at Emindee Images is absolutely amazing! She makes you feel beautiful and amazing and like you are the most important person ever. She is so patient posing you and instructing you to get the most perfect pictures. Love, love, love her!

Stephanie was great!! she was great to work with and our pictures came out amazing!!! She was professional but still fun and even though it was so hot she was able to get amazing pictures.

Claire · Married on 04/18/2015

Stephanie was a joy to work with from start to finish and made the process so enjoyable for us. The few pictures I saw at the wedding were absolutely incredible and I am so excited to see the other moments she captured. Our families were so impressed with her professionalism and attention to detail and that truly shines through in her work.

We cannot thank her enough for everything, she was a huge part of our special day and we will cherish our pictures forever. Also, a huge thank you to her daughter (second shooter) and your son (assistnat) for their parts as well - such an amazingly talented family!

I would recommend her to anyone else in a heartbeat and hopefully we will have the chance to work together again in the future!

Chelsea · Married on 12/13/2014

Stephanie and her daughter Alexis did a fabulous job on our wedding photography. They were professional, timely, and a ton of fun to work with on the wedding day as well as our rehearsal dinner. Additionally, our photos were gorgeous!! We highly recommend them and look forward to taking more photos with them in the future.

Nondas · Married on 11/15/2014

Stephanie and her daughter were terrific. The ceremony and reception pictures from our wedding were gorgeous and we couldn't be happier. They were kind, professional, friendly and incredibly talented. I highly recommend them for any event. You will be thrilled with your pictures and with your experience dealing with them on your special day.

• Kristi

Kristi · Married on 04/05/2014

Stephanie, from EMinDEE Images, did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We are from Pennsylvania, but had a destination wedding in Florida. I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie. She has been so easy to work with and is an amazing photographer!

Danielle · Married on 03/21/2014

Stephanie and her daughter Alexis of Emindee Images are by the far the sweetest, most professional, fabulous people I have ever had the pleasure to work with! Stephanie has an amazing artistic eye! From the very first meeting I knew I wanted to work with her and her team. She kept me calm through the whole process, which I and my (then)fiancee really appreciated! She was super helpful from photography advice down to flowers and cake colors! I knew if I had any questions she would get back to me right away! Just from one conversation you can see she loves what she does and she is really good at it too!

Natasha · Married on 03/30/2013

Photography was one of my top priorities for my wedding and our pictures are amazing! From the first meeting Stephanie was professional and made me excited for our photos! The day of the wedding is so crazy but Stephanie and her team were so organized and on it. They made sure we got amazing photos! The day goes by so fast and you need those amazing pictures to look back on! So glad we used Emindee Images!

Monica · Married on 03/09/2013

We could not speak more highly of Stephanie and her crew! They were our photographers for our wedding day and I could not be more pleased with how the pictures came out. They were very professional, but also fun to work with. They're the entire package! They truly want to capture the essence of the day and they certainly were able to for us. Our photos are just breath-taking. I know we'll cherish them always. If you need a photographer, you won't regret going with Emindee!

Alicia · Married on 12/21/2012

I haven't even seen all my images yet and I feel confident giving Stephanie and her team a glowing review. I would give her 10 stars if I could. She is professional, friendly, helpful, attentive, responsive and truly has an eye for what she does. She is absolutely THE BEST! It was such a pleasure to work with Stephanie and her talented daughter/assistant Alexis and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone for their wedding day photography. You will not be disappointed!

Thomas · Married on 10/20/2012

I would recommend Emindee images to any future couples getting married in South Florida. First, the quality of her photography is outstanding. She is able to direct people how to stand, how to look, where to put your hand, etc (I needed this). Second, she is truly a professional photographer with excellent equipment, aware of things that can go wrong (such as back up batteries, memory cards, people getting in the way, etc). Also, she provided us great advice, such as having a no flash photography ceremony, so we are able to get the best photos possible for the event. Third, Stephanie is very organized, directing bridesmaids and groomsmen where to be when for group photos, etc. She does what needs to be done (including helping where our terrible wedding planner failed). For our engagement photo session, she even drove through a hurricane to take our pictures (most pictures were obviously indoors ). She was enjoyable to work with from start to finish and did an excellent job on our wedding picture album. The photos from our wedding were featured in 2 local magazines, a testament to her great work. She was truly a valued and trusted vendor at our wedding and would highly recommend her.

Krista · Married on 08/05/2012

I highly recommend EMinDee Images! It was a pleasure working with Stephanie and her daughter. They made a possible stressful situation go by very smoothly and painlessly and our pictures are incredible. So many that are frame worthy! Def go to them for your big day or any other photography needs!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 03/22/2012

If you want the very best, go with Emindee Images! The professionalism, creativity, passion, and hard work was evident throughout the entire day. I couldn't be more impressed with the images that were produced. Stephanie and her crew were energetic and a pleasure to be around. I truly enjoyed my time with them on our special day.

Maria · Married on 02/11/2012

Absolute perfection start to finish, could not have asked for more! And always service with a smile :) Stephanie really captured my husband and I in her photos - you can feel the love and emotion in each and every one and I'm just in love with her work! And her team is so great to work with, including her daughter Lexie who even helped wipe the sand off of my toes after the beach ceremony :) Just great people!!

Dawn · Married on 01/15/2012

Stephanie explained every detail completely and showed us how to get the best photos for our album.
    Inventive use of photography...Great Angles...Not your typical "run of the mill" photos!
    Stephanie and her staff truly captured the essence of our special day! We can't thank her enough..

Sara · Married on 11/12/2011

I recently got married (November 2011) and was very fortunate to find such an amazing photographer. Stephanie, with EMinDee images is wonderful. She's extremely passionate about what she does and truly loves it. This makes working with Stephanie so easy and enjoyable. She doesn't just show up on your wedding day and snap pictures, she's involved throughout the entire planning process. I met with Stephanie several times before the wedding to go over the wedding timeline, decor, and even do a walkthrough of the venue. She offered such valuable advice and was always available and flexible. Stephanie will ensure that your pictures will come out amazing, I think the pictures speak for themselves. I would highly recommend EMinDee images.

Martha · Married on 03/04/2011

We hired EMinDee Images for our wedding and I cannot say enough great things about Stephanie and her crew. When I first wrote this review it was a whole page long because there were so many little things and attention to detail that made our experience phenomenal!!! From start to finish we had the best experience we could ever have asked for, which culminated in hundreds of amazing photos. Every step of the way she exceeded all of our expectations in a photographer. Stephanie and her great crew were always professional, organized and kind. She explained the best options that suited our style and wedding needs. While comparing photographers, Emindee Images offered the most for our money. More importantly, they captured our wedding day in such detail that we can now relive the day through our photographs. The images are absolutely stunning and truly matched our personalities. Her and her crews’ talents speak for themselves in the final product but finding the genuine excitement and caring for making our wedding amazing was one in a million. I am so, so thankful we found her and that we took her advice when she had suggestions. I will recommend EMinDee Images to everyone.

Alistair · Married on 01/08/2011

My wife and I got married earlier this year and were extremely fortunate to work with Stephanie and her team from Emindee Images. A consummate professional and an artist in the truest sense -- her attention to detail and artistic direction were exactly what we hoped for in our photographer on our most important day. Emindee Images captured a beautiful day in the most beautiful way possible -- thank you!

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2010

Stephanie, along with her husband and daughter, did an amazing job capturing moments of our wedding that we will never forget. They went above and beyond our expectations. The quality of the pictures were straight out of the magazines and we were given our cds within 3 weeks with our edited professional pictures on them. WOW! We were able to get them printed up where ever we wanted. Stephanie's price was extremely affordable. They made everyone feel very comfortable and one could tell that this was not their first rodeo. Thank you Steph for all your time, effort, and expertise. You will come highly recommended. xo :)

Erica · Married on 10/02/2010

Choosing EminDee Images for our big day, after all said and done was the easiest and best choices that we made. The professionalism and attentiveness to detail made for one less thing that we had to worry about. By the end of the day we felt like the whole Emindee gang was family. The end result was more than we could have imaginged. All the pictures were absolutely beautiful and we look forward to the day when we are able to use their services again.

Candice · Married on 07/04/2010

The pictures speak for themselves. Stephanie at EMinDee Images is a gifted photographer who invests the time to really understand exactly what her clients want and she delivers with expert precision. Stephanie is a polished professional and a pleasure to work with. Her photographs are amazing. My husband and I couldn’t be any happier our wedding photos. Stephanie at EMinDee images surpassed all of our expectations. I would definitely recommend EMinDee Images to any future brides.

Johanna · Married on 05/15/2010

Stephanie was absolutely amazing!!! She was punctual, professional, and such an awesome person to work with. Her product is awesome and her delivery is amazing! You cant go wrong with her! She makes sure you get the pictures you want and isn't afraid to capture pictures that will leave you speachless.