46 Reviews for Emily Theisen Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
38 Emily Theisen Photography Reviews

4.2

We are very happy with our engagement photos! Emily did a great job of working with us and we got the final pictures within a few weeks. We would recommend her to anyone looking to get their engagement photos done!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Took amazing photos of our engagement without my finance knowing at all!

Profile Picture User7507752, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily is seriously the BEST! Our wedding photos were AMAZING & turned out better than I could ever have imagined. Thank you SO much!

Profile Picture Jakki, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emily is it! She is thee photographer!! She does an amazing job! She is super personable, and make great connections with her clients! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing!!! She has such a vision! She also listens to what the couples want, she captures everything we asked for!!! We are so lucky to have picked her!!!! Not only did she photograph she helped run the event!! She is amazing!!

Profile Picture Nikko, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily was the best! She was so flexible and accommodating, and made me feel at at ease during planning and on the wedding day- a must have for a busy bride!
She traveled an hour to our engagement session so we could take pictures at our college where we met and fell in love.
On our wedding day, she was so easy to work with. The day goes by so fast, but she captured all the details, expressions, and emotions. Our family and friends adored her. I loved that Emily kept everyone on schedule, and always checked in with me to see how I was feeling or if I needed anything.
We will definitely be recommending Emily to everyone we know for all occasions, and we can't wait to work with her again!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily was amazing to work with. We loved having her as our wedding photographer. She was able to capture perfect moments between my husband and I. We will truly treasure these images forever. She made the “picture taking experience” stress free, fun, and comfortable. She got every shot we wanted on our wedding day and MORE!

Profile Picture Madeline, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Emily did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding. She was very professional, respectful, creative and fun! She was able to take photos that matched the bride and grooms personalities and interests. And, she can even work with those pesky family members who try to take charge :-)

Profile Picture Julie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily is simply amazing. Not only does she have the biggest heart and she makes you feel like the only bride to ever get married. She is so creative and has an eye for capturing all your sweet moments!

Profile Picture Kristiana, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
3.9

Emily was listed as one of the "Preferred Vendors" for our reception venue. After working with her for our Engagement and Wedding Photos, we can see why! She was very easy to work with and the end results were just what we wanted! She made sure she knew exactly what the plan was for our wedding day before she arrived and helped us (and the wedding party) stay on track the whole day! She delivered the pictures in a timely manner, and there were so many to chose from! We are very glad we worked with Emily and would recommend her to others looking for a great photographer, with reasonable prices as well!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily did an amazing job. She vibed well with both sides of the family and helped capture our special day. Great Value.

Profile Picture Mitchell, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily is great to work with. I have previously worked with her through my friend for my MBA graduation photos. I manage to get her one week before my courthouse wedding and she was very accommodating to my schedule. Even though we only had like a short period of time to get to work on some shots - but everything was great. She gave wonderful suggestions on how to pose. And a lot of my friends back home love the photos. Would definitely recommend working with her.

Profile Picture User7824670, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily did a fabulous job on our engagement and wedding photos. She will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Dakotah, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning

Go for it! Trust me- you want Emily for your pictures, she's amazing and your pictures will be amazing. It's that simple!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Emily Theisen is truly a find! We were truly blessed to have her as our wedding photographer.

We knew we wanted a photographer that not only took beautiful photos, but one that could handle the diverse group of personalities that would be part of our wedding. After meeting her we knew that she would be the perfect fit. Her personality is wonderful, and we knew she would not only be able to win everyone over, but also keep them in line if needed, and we were not disappointed.

Working with her was a dream. She responds very quickly to calls, emails and texts, which was very important to us.

Our friends and family all loved her, and have told us repeatedly how much they liked her. We were very lucky to have her as part of our big day.

Here is the other thing – She went above and beyond as a photographer. Her wealth of knowledge was invaluable on our wedding day. She had a lot of great tips and advice, and she literally bustled my dress for me when no one else was able to do it. That is service.

We just received our photos and they are gorgeous. We are so excited to share them with all of our friends and family.

If you are looking for a photographer who takes gorgeous photos, has very competitive pricing, will respond to your questions and requests quickly, that everyone will love working with on your wedding day, and who goes above and beyond Emily is the photographer for you.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

We were very happy with the pictures that Emily produced for our wedding. She is wonderful to work with and did a great job keeping everyone interested during photos, especially the youngest kids!

Profile Picture User7451757, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily was our photographer for our wedding in June 2016. She was so great to work with leading up to our day. Our engagement session was included in our package and through our time with her we were impressed by how she incorporated our style and likes along with her ability to capture shots we didn't expect. We met with Emily again a few weeks before our wedding to walk through the day and schedule. This helped keep us organized the day of and I could relax knowing she was aligned with our vision for the day. Emily was perfect to work with on our wedding day and did a fantastic job of capturing the candid-style shots we were looking for while keeping our wedding party energized to get the best photos. To top it all off, she hosted a viewing/reveal party at her studio where we invited our family and friends to see our photos for the first time - so fun! I'm now in love with our pictures - they are more beautiful than I could have imagined and they captured our day perfectly. Thanks Emily for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband, Mike, and I are extremely happy with our wedding photos! Hiring Emily to capture our special day was one of the smartest decisions we made in regard to our wedding. She offers great packages at awesome values. I would highly recommend her to friends and family. In fact she came as a recommendation from a friend of mine.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Emily to photograph our wedding in May 2015. Emily was wonderful. We are so lucky to have found her. She was reliable and easy to get a hold of. She asked lots of questions about what we wanted and was easy to communicate with. She got wonderful impromptu shots as well as staged photos with family members. (I still can't believe she managed to wrangle my extended family of thirty into a photo where everyone looked good!) She was also great with the details- making sure ties were straight and nobody was holding beers in the staged photos. She got all the special photos we asked for, including mouthwatering photos of the food, and she had some great creative ideas of her own that really captured the feel of the space. She also was upfront about prices and worked with us to find a package that would fit in our budget. In short, a total pro. A pleasure to work with, and we couldn't be happier with our our photos.

Profile Picture User5403217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose Emily for our photography because of her amazing portfolio - we particularly liked the amounts of candid shots she was able to get, and how beautiful the colors were in her shots. She did an amazing job on our wedding - some cute candid moments, some really awesomely set-up shots, really fun group shots. To us, she was worth every penny. We also got a second shooter - also, totally worth it.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our original photographer backed out on us one week before the event. Emily was more than willing to work with us in a pinch and we were lucky to have found her!

Profile Picture User6098170, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

I was so excited to look through my brother's wedding photos. They all turned out great! I loved all the candid shots and my 3 year old was just as excited to look through them all as was I. You were very professional, yet down to earth and fun!

Profile Picture mindy, 8/17/13, 1 Review
4.2

For the most part Emily was great to work with. Just a little unsatisfied with the overall product in the end.

Profile Picture User3745875, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily did a great job at capturing every special moment of our event. She was very flexible, fun, and outgoing. She got along great with our bridal party and helped make our day special so we can remember it the rest of our lives through amazing images!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/16/13, 1 Review

Emily,

You were so great to work with for our engagment session and wedding day! It was fun taking pictures with different poses while all of us laughed! Thanks for being so flexible with our schedules and with the viewing of our photos!

The Ross'