33 Reviews for Emily RC Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
33 Emily RC Photography Reviews

Emily did an amazing job of capturing every aspect of our wedding we had hoped for. Emily is a true talent and captured so many moments and perspectives of our big day that most photographers would've overlooked. She worked well with large groups and did a great job of capturing friends and family throughout the day without feeling intrusive. Emily and Ofer are a excellent team and did a great job of communicating before, during and after our wedding. The photos are a true treasure and we couldn't be more happy with how they turned out.

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Emily RC Photography was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding and my expectations were exceeded in every way. Communication beforehand via email and Skype was easy and I never waited more than 24 hours for a response. The details were well planned out and Emily helped keep me organized as we walked through the timing of the day's events together. Emily and Ofer are engaging, friendly, professional and had brilliant vision for images that perfectly captured our wedding day. We had so much fun the whole time we were working with them - and it clearly shows in our pictures! They were so good with my young nephews, too, who were our ring bearers and seemed constantly in motion - but we have so many great shots of them. From the ceremony to the formal portraits to the party, I could not be happier with how our pictures came out!! Not only is the quality top notch, but they really captured the essence of what I hoped our day would be - fun with a side of classic New England. I also loved that they included a sneak peek for us mere days after the wedding and within the month, I was able to view and download all of my photos. These images are ones that we will cherish forever and I am so grateful to this awesome duo. I would highly recommend them to anyone and will certainly be going back in the future for all of our special family photos!

Profile Picture User6549725, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot thank Emily and Ofer enough for the beautiful portfolio they created of our wedding!
Emily and Ofer have such an amazing talent for capturing the important moments which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. While the formal photos they took are wonderful, it is the natural fun and excitement that remind you how great your day is that is so important to be documented. Emily’s ability not to miss a moment is incredible. Her energy and passion comes across in the photos. She is able to blend in so well that your guests that they literally do not realize they are being photographed. We appreciated the fact that the photos were in both color and black and while. Outstanding and creative work!

Profile Picture User5259686, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer were amazing to work with from start to finish. They were the fist vendor we hired, and were helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. They are extremely professional, but always felt more like new friends rather than strangers we hired to take pictures of us. They were excited to do an engagement shoot with us in NYC, even though the wedding was in CT. Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out beautifully. We are recommending them to all of our friends who are planning weddings.

Profile Picture Mindy, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer were a wonderful team to work with on our wedding day! They made the planning process easy from so far away (we were planning our Connecticut wedding from Oregon) and were available via phone, webcam, and email. We weren't able to make an engagement photo shoot work but Emily and Ofer made sure to meet with us the week before our wedding to discuss timing details, our vision for wedding photos, and albums. They were professional, fun, and comfortable to work with - we felt like we knew them forever! And while they were snapping all the shots we wanted, they were unobtrusive and sometimes we forgot they were even there taking photos. Picking a photographer was one of the harder tasks for our wedding day and Emily and Ofer provided us with a timeless collection of all of the important moments from our wedding day. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and would happily hire them again!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are not enough kind words or superlatives to express just how WONFERFUL Emily and Ofer are! From the moment we met them we fell their stunning photography and their vibrant, vivid, fun personalities.

The photos speak for themselves. Choose Emily and Ofer and you'll have timeless photos that capture the emotion and feeling of your wedding day. My husband and I are in the process of selecting photos for our album now, and it's so difficult because there are so so many photos we want to include!

In addition to their outstanding skills as photographers, they're an amazing, loving couple you have to meet! After our first meeting with Emily I turned to my then fiance and told him I was in love. I was giddy after meeting her. And trust me, on your wedding day you will want a photographer who understands you, cares about you, and has your best interest at heart. E and O had never been to our wedding venue and even made special arrangements with us and our venue to tour the space so everything would be perfect for the big day. Book them! Itwill be the easiest decision you make throughout your wedding planning!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I found Emily RC photography when I was planning my wedding. I LOVED the previous work they posted on their website and my husband & I decided to meet them in person. After that one meeting over coffee & hot chocolate (Emily’s favorite!), we knew that we wanted to work with them! Not only did they share their amazing work with us, that reflected their talent, but we clicked with both of them, building a friendship immediately. Emily & Ofer were so kind and had great personalities, making us feel comfortable. Everything we thought of them after that first meeting was true, plus some! They did an amazing job on our engagement session and we loved every single shot, it got us SUPER pumped for our wedding! As for our wedding photos, words cannot explain how amazing they turned out. Everything from the details, to the portraits to the candid shots. They were so creatively done and they helped us relive such a special day.
Not only were we thrilled because of their talent and the finished product, but because they both truly were great to work with. They were there with us every step of the way, making our wedding day and photographs exactly how we dreamed they would be. You spend the entire day with your photographers, so you have to love them :) Their ability to capture candid moments and every detail of your wedding, that you worked so very hard on, was impeccable. Because of Emily & Ofer, we will never forget those amazing moments, details and just the all-around love during our wedding day.
Since we have received our photos (which were very timely in a very accessible gallery!) I have had numerous brides-to-be ask for their information because of their talented impressive work. I would recommend Emily RC Photography to anyone! Not only will you receive top notch creative wedding photos, that you will cherish forever, but you will walk away with a new friendship.
The Tokarzs 5.23.14

Profile Picture User4165104, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer were nothing short of amazing. We were referred to them by a friend and loved their work before even meeting them. Once we met them for the first time, we were certain that they were the photographers for us. It is true what they say, your wedding day goes by in a flash. Thankfully we have the most perfect pictures to forever remember our day. We couldn't be happier with our pictures, they were so clearly taken and edited with a great eye. You can tell that a lot of time was dedicated to editing each and every shot. Not only are Emily and Ofer so talented, but they are also friendly, sweet, and just plain easy to work with. While getting ready, and during our ceremony and reception it was as if they weren't even there, yet they captured every moment perfectly. And shooting our portraits was a breeze! We were so happy to have them as a part of our day, and we truly could not have asked for more. We have only been married a month and a half (another plus, we got our full collection back SUPER fast!) but have already sung their praises to many, many friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer are by far THE best. My husband and I immediately felt like they were the best fit upon our first meeting. They were relaxed, professional, reasonably priced and super sweet.
I hope to use them in the future for our children and family photos. Emily and Ofer are people you meet and want to be friends with and include them in all your special moments. They are wonderful people!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved our experience working with Emily...we planned our wedding in just a few months and Emily was both fun and flexible and really helped keep our photo plans on schedule. On the day of, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Emily and her team were professional and helped us stay on schedule for our photo plans with a smile, adding 0 stress to the day. She was able to get the pics we were wanting and did a beautiful job. We had a particular style in mind for our pictures and she nailed it. Our family and friends were also very complimentary not also about Emily day of, but of the beautiful pictures we have that capture the day. As I got sucked into the speed/chaos of things, I missed a lot of the moments that Emily was able to capture. It was really great to be able to go back and see pictures of folks mingling at cocktail hr, lining in for our ceremony etc; Our wedding was all in all a wonderful experience and Emily helped make that happen....highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You will spend more time with your wedding photographer then your beloved on the day of your wedding so be sure to pick someone you want to hang out with! At the end of my wedding day I wanted Emily to come live with us, but I don't think she would leave Ofer (they are clearly very in love).
Emily graciously joined us for the entire wedding weekend. She was an integral part of the weekend and we loved every second. From the first moment we chose Emily as our photographer I knew I was in perfect hands. We spoke briefly about what pictures I wanted, and while Emily would have listened to me for hours, I really didn't know what to tell her. Only after the wedding did I realize how lucky I am that she was our photographer and I could trust her to get every important shot. I did not have to explain the parts of our fairly religious Jewish ceremony, she took it upon herself to research and know that we would want pictures of the Ketubah Signing and other significant moments. She shot our wedding as if it was her own, making sure every special moment had a beautiful keepsake to go with it.
One of her greatest strengths is her ability to work with kids! I always feel bad when you look at wedding pictures and a child is clearly disengaged or crying. But we did not need to worry about that on our day; because Emily spends so much time taking photos of children she is absolutely perfect with them. My cousin remarked that she wanted Emily to come take care of her son because she had never seen him so enamored with anyone before. My favorite picture from the wedding weekend is of me and our little ring bearer, it is the most gorgeous moment! Oh, I also love all the pictures of my husband and me!
Before a month ago I did not have one picture of me on a wall. I have just never liked pictures of myself. But the day after we received our wedding pictures I ordered many, framed them and hung them up. I cannot stop looking at our gorgeous pictures.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no amount of words to express how happy we are with Emily and Ofer. They went above and beyond and we couldn't happier with choosing Emily RC Photography for our wedding and engagement shoot.
Emily was always available to chat, and responded to emails very quickly. She was so sweet and formed a friendship with us right away. My husband and I are not usually comfortable with posing for pictures, but Emily and Ofer made the experience so fun and we didn't feel awkward at all!
They were great with the young children in our wedding party, making them smile when no one else could. After the wedding, Emily sent us "sneak peaks" of pictures, and sent us the full set quickly. The pictures beyond exceeded our expectations. I would hire Emily RC Photography again and again, and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily and her team are the best! When there was chaos going on with all the flooding in Colorado, she made it easier for my daughter and son in law. She is so great to work with and her pictures are amazing. She has such a great eye for getting the best picture. All our future pictures will be done by Emily. She is highly recommended by this family.

Profile Picture Tina, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot say enough about Emily. She is just the best! First off, our wedding was during a huge flood in Colorado, and unfortunately had to re-plan our entire wedding in one day, all the while Emily called me to not only keep in contact with me for updates about any changes, but also to just help me keep comforted and calm during such a stressful time. She was by far the BEST vendor we worked with. Our wedding was quite stressful and chaotic and yet her and her team kept everyone comfortable, on track all the while capturing the most fabulous photos ever. She captured everything from the small details, candid photos of our guests and family as well as stunning photographs of us. We are so thankful we had Emily as our photographer, and will cherish our stunning photos forever.
All of our future family, baby, maternity, ect. photos will be through Emily! To any bride and groom looking for a fabulous wedding photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Lacy, 9/14/13, 1 Review

Couldn't ask for more.
Emily was perfect. She put everyone at their ease, and made everyone feel special, on the day of the wedding. Many of my friends and family commented on how great she was. Our photos of the engagement and the wedding are perfect. I have also really appreciate that she is always responsive to my emails. We got updates and teasers from her every couple of weeks after the wedding which was really delightful while waiting for the photos. I will definitely choose her for any future photo needs, and would highly recommend her to anyone. Also, her prices are a good value.

Profile Picture User2773434, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Although our wedding was a couple of months ago now, we still look at our photographs every couple of days because we are just in awe of how perfectly Emily captured our big day. My husband and I are big researchers, so we knew what to expect in terms of photo quality when we hired Emily. We knew we would get absolutely stunning photos and we knew we would have tons of options when everything was over... and that's exactly what we got (so much so that we can't even pick which photos to use for our album). But after our wedding day was over, we realized that we truly made the best choice for so many additional reasons. Emily was so incredibly professional that she was able to handle our large wedding party and families with ease and, although she is small in stature, she commanded everyone's attention and kept our photo session on time and moving along perfectly. Emily was so fun, encouraging and complementary to everyone she photographed, people are still bragging about their 'gorgeous dimples' and 'big blue eyes'. Along with being ridiculously talented, I know that it is Emily's confidence, command and bubbly, comforting personality that make her such an in-demand photographer. Because we knew how busy Emily was during the wedding season, we never expected that we would get our photos so quickly; she turned everything around so much faster than any other photographer our friends have used and provided us with so many photos of the entire wedding day. We are so beyond happy that Emily was a part of our big day and we highly recommended her.

Profile Picture Adriane, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer did a great job helping our bridal party and family feel very comfortable on the day of the wedding. During such a stressful time, it is important to have professional, yet fun and relaxed people. This pair truly captured the wedding and presented us with great family portraits. I wish we would have had more photos from the actual party, but I did not ask for these from their team in advance. Just a tip from a former bride to a future bride...ask and you will receive from Emily RC!

Profile Picture User3562484, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Emily and Ofer. I want them to take photos of me for the rest of my life. From the start, when I found their website, I loved the way Emily wrote about the people they shoot (wedding and otherwise) and hoped she'd take the same special care with our day and they completely did. We had a unique engagement shoot (brewing beer) that turned out fantastic and really helped us get comfortable in front of the camera together. I did not want 1000s of shots from the day of and was pleased with the editing they did to a more reasonable size representing the day and plenty to choose from in the "formal" shots. They have an artistic touch if you're looking for something different. Prices seemed more than reasonable and customer service also fantastic. We did not want a videographer, but a video of the ceremony only which they were able to work out for us as well.

Profile Picture Kristen , 9/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have had a better photographer than Emily. Emily was not only very professional but amazing to work with. Our pictures turned out AMAZING!!! From our engagement photoshot to the wedding day! We are so gald that we pick EmilyRC as our photographer!

Profile Picture kathy, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about Emily and Ofer!!...They did an awesome job capturing our special day from start to finish. They went above and beyond and went the extra mile to make sure we got exactly what we were hoping for and added in their own touch to get shots we didn't even plan...WOW!!! The two of them made a great pair and were extremely easy and fun to work with. Having not met them before our event because of our destination wedding, we were somewhat nervous when deciding on our photographer. However we couldn't have been happier with Emily and Ofer. Even our guests commented on their friendliness and professionalism. We paid exactly what we were quoted from the beginning - no surprises and at a great value to boot!...They clearly have a true passion for photography and a desire to please their clients and friends/family. We would HIGHLY recommend EmilyRC Photography to capture your own special day!
Brent and Michelle (Minnesota)

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer were great! After a casual meeting where they informed me of everything they provide, discussing my photo preferences, and getting to view their work I was sold. We then scheduled an engagement shoot. They made us feel very comfortable-especially for a groom to be that hates photos! Those results were AMAZING! Emily and Ofer were constantly available to answer questions I had and to offer advice and thoughts about the wedding photos. They were flexible, quick to respond to me, and always professional. They exhibited all of their great qualities the day of the wedding too. The shots of the wedding came out BEAUTIFUL! We are both thrilled with the photos that captured our special day. I recommend Emily and Ofer for sure.

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding pictures are gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Emily and Ofer turned a grey and cloudy day into the most bright and joyous looking photos you have ever seen. My wedding day was the fastest day of my life, but looking through the hundreds of photos I am able to appreciate every little detail. I have bright photos, colorful photos, black and whites, and more! There are the special posed shots, the artistic and creative shots, and of course the candid action ones! At the beginning, I didn't know what I wanted in terms of posed shots, but Emily took care of everything and showed me all of the options. She definitely has a unique eye for beauty.

Throughout the entire event, Emily and Ofer went above and beyond. They were extremely accommodating, polite, and professional. Even my parents were remarking on how nice and personable they were! Looking through the photos, I realize they must have been running around everywhere - though I didn't notice at the time! I don't think you can get better photographers or a better experience than with emily rc photography! I trust and recommend them 100% and would choose them again and again.

Profile Picture Candice, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer provided us with an outstanding collection of images that captured all the special little moments and details of the day.

They both posses a rare eye for what makes a photo and the pictures they've provided us with surpassed all our expectations.

Profile Picture Gareth, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer were absolutely fantastic. We contracted with them to do our engagement photos in Aug 2011 to "test" them. After that session with our crazy dog, I knew these guys could handle our family.

You could not get a better photographer for the price. Emily and Ofer were all over the place covering bride and groom photos all day and then extremely flexible when, as we were just about to get to the wedding party photos, the rain came down. They even let me (the bride) ride with them to the reception hall (let's just say chaos ensued as the typical Colorado afternoon mountain storm broke over our ceremony site)!

When the rain stopped later, we went outside to a gorgeous mountain background and had amazing bride and groom photos. I am sure they are better than planned.

Emily & Ofer are amazing professionals and I would recommend them for any sort of photography.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emily and Ofer were amazing and we are so happy we chose them to be our wedding photographers. They are kind, super personable, and they provided us with stunning photos that I was very impressed with. My wedding day was such a whirlwind and it's great to be able to look back and see all the beautiful memories. The picture quality is fantastic, and they provided me with a copy of all my pictures, a book, and a website for guests to purchase photos with very reasonable prices. I do wish I would have asked for more posed photos, even though I didn't think i wanted them, so there's some advice for future brides :).

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/19/12, 3 Reviews