Emily Paige Photography Reviews

Emily Paige Photography 1
Emily Paige Photography 2
Emily Paige Photography 3

Hope · Married on 10/17/2016

Emily is amazing. I've never been disappointed in her work. I plan to continue using Emily for all my photography needs.

Sent on 10/05/2016

chris · Married on 10/01/2016

I've worked with a lot of photographers over the years. Emily is by far one of the sweetest, most attentive one I have met. She is far more interested in making her clients happy than making herself happy. She waited on our every need and even took the curve balls that were thrown at her and hit them out of the park. We definitely recommend Emily.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/01/2016

We were so blessed to have Emily photograph and video my daughters wedding. She made my daughters day very special. The pictures and video are amazing!! I highly recommend Emily Paige Photography.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Emily was just incredible! She made our day so easy, fun, and worry free! I loved never having to think about what was next or how to pose. She did it all!
    She met with us and planned our whole day from beginning to end so that we could just enjoy being married! Thank you Emily for making our day so peaceful and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/13/2016

We used Emily Paige Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding day!!
    Emily was so personable and creative!!
    She captured our special day in a way we could have ever never imgined!!
    Our pictures came out beautifully!!
    Her photography and professionalism was absolutely wonderful!!!
    We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone on their big day!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2016

Emily Paige is hands down the BEST photographer! She is worth every penny! My wedding day was captured perfectly through her stunning work! I highly recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Randi · Married on 04/16/2016

Emily is not only the most amazing photographer I have ever seen but she is such a wonderful person. Her work is breath taking and she works so hard to get the perfect shot you want. She did my engagement shoot and I just can't believe how wonderful the photos were. We just had her shoot our wedding this weekend and the teaser photos are so beautiful! I cannot wait to get the rest and the video and I know I can have every conference in her work that they will be amazing! Thank you Emily!!! ??

Sent on 10/14/2016

Tabitha · Married on 04/02/2016

Weddings can be stressful enough at times when your preparing for the biggest day of your life. A day that is so special that you want to remember for a lifetime and Emily was able to do just that for me and my husband on our wedding day. She was so easy to be around and made it feel so natural. I cried when she revealed all the photos to us of our big day because it brought us back to that exact moment in time. Thank you so much for capturing our special moments emily! Youre the best!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Erica · Married on 01/08/2016

"Our day was beautiful and stress free because of Emily. She is an energetic and patient photographer. She more than just took pictures, she beautifully captured our most memorable moments. Our amazing photos will forever be remembered because of her."

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/04/2015

Emily is wonderful to work with! She captured my fiance proposing and also captured our wedding day. She is professional, listens to you and has such an eye for these special moments in our lives! You will not be disappointed in choosing Emily Paige Photography!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Miranda · Married on 06/27/2015

Emily is fantastic! We had her do our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures came out perfectly and we couldn't have been happier. She's also very personable and easy to work with. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/03/2016

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Emily Paige Photography did. It was my best friends wedding! I cannot say enough amazing things about her!!! She made the day absolutely amazing! She was so fun and creative and the pictures turned out incredible!! By the time we got all of the pictures back, it made me want to get married that much more!! I cannot wait until I get married one day, and there's no doubt about it, I will be using Emily Paige Photography!!

Victoria · Married on 01/24/2015

Emily took our engagement photos and they were stunning!! It has been over two years since she did them and I still go back and look at them. Emily is professional, personable, and extremely talented! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2014

I originally hired Emily to capture our engagement session which she did perfectly, she fit right in with my husband and I on our "adventure", even if there were ants and mosquito's attacking us the whole time! She was amazing and caught every shot perfectly.

Following the engagement session she captured our wedding day- again, she fit right in with all of the girls- she photographed us getting ready and spending the day together- was so much fun and so important that I can look back on those times and remember that exact moment with my friends, mom and daughter- it is very special to me. She also captured the most glamorous and breathtaking shots from our special day, was super flexible and got every single shot I wanted and/or asked for. I look back at the pictures all of the time and think about how perfect that day was. I would not have had it any other way, everything fit together like a puzzle and I am SO happy we chose Emily, we look forward to using her in the future for family portraits and hopefully some other shoots as well. Thanks Em you are one of a kind!!!

Rachel · Married on 01/04/2014

Emily Paige was our photographer for our engagement shoot and for our wedding in January 2014. She is both professional and fun and we couldn't be happier with our sweet memories from our perfect day!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2013

what can i say? Emily is truly an amazing person and a wonderfully talented photographer. My husband hired Emily to take photos of him proposing and i am so thankful that he chose someone so talented! We also used Emily to take our engagement photos and i still go back and look at the photos all the time. she made our shoot so much fun and really captured who we are! she knew just how to make us laugh and just have fun! if you are looking for a talented and friendly photographer to capture your day, Emily Paige Photography is definitely the right choice!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

Great at taking pictures, capturing the beauty of your special day!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2018

Emily and her team captured our wedding day back in May and we could not be happier with the final product of our photos and video! They did an absolutely amazing job! I told her I love candid photos more than posed ones and that's exactly what she gave me and everything turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted it. When we met beforehand, she was so sweet and wanted every detail of what would have made us happy and she took notes on EVERYTHING I said. Only thing is we wish they could've stayed until the very end to capture us leaving the reception when it ran past the time we reserved with them, even when we offered to pay extra, but I understand that she had to leave. Absolutely no hard feelings there at all. I highly recommend Emily and her team (especially if you're getting married at The Estate on the Halifax) for your special day! I could not have asked for anyone better to reserve our memories! Thank you, Emily and Team!!

Sent on 09/10/2018