Emily Louise Photography Reviews

Emily Louise Photography 5
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 03/09/2019

Emily is amazing!

Emily’s work is amazing. We are incredibly happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Emily also has a way of making sure everyone is comfortable. Even though My friends and I are not models, she definitely made us feel that way on my wedding day. If you haven’t hired her already, what are you waiting for?

Emily Louise Photography 6
    Emily Louise Photography 7
    Emily Louise Photography 8
    Emily Louise Photography 9
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Emily Louise Photography's reply:

Meghan and Jesse - thank you so much for your sweet words, I appreciate them and had an absolute blast photographing yalls wedding! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be apart of your day :)
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 11/11/2018

The best photographer!

Honestly the best photographer I have worked with EVER! She did my getting ready pictures for my wedding and my only regret was not having her for my whole ceremony! She is the best to work with and i highly recommend her.

Emily Louise Photography 10
    Emily Louise Photography 11
    Emily Louise Photography 12
    Emily Louise Photography 13
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Emily Louise Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take your getting ready photos, I'm so glad that you love them!

Julia · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Personality

Emily was absolutely such a pleasure to work with. Very communicative, effective with the timing & was actually helping me stay ahead of schedule. As a Wedding Coordinator, it's always so refreshing to work with awesome vendors. Emily can gather a crowd all while creating & keeping a very relaxed & positive environment for the clients. Who likes to be yelled at on how to pose or where to stand? Emily naturally allows the couples to enjoy their Wedding Day. That's what Wedding Photography is all about. Creating the moment in time by documenting all the smiles, laughter & happy tears! She nailed it. 10/10 would recommend & want to work with again in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Emily Louise Photography's reply:

Brb crying - you are so sweet, Julia! I would 100% recommend you as a Wedding Coordinator and would love to work together again as well. Your organization started months before the actual wedding day, you were easy to get in touch with if I had any questions, and were so much fun to work with the day of!

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Quick and Easy to Work With, Along With a Comfortable Atmosphere

Emily was so great to work with - from our first communications throughout the entire shoot and even after! She understood exactly what we wanted and that my fiancé was not too keen on taking pictures. She made the shoot as quick and painless as possible and maintained a professional and positive attitude. We received the sneak peeks the next day and the final album only two weeks after the shoot. They were exactly what we were looking for, and I can't wait to see how our wedding photos come out next spring! I highly recommend using Emily if you are looking for someone who can make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera!

Emily Louise Photography 14
    Emily Louise Photography 15
    Emily Louise Photography 16
    Emily Louise Photography 17
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Bernardina · Married on 01/03/2015

Excellent experience!

Emily Louise Photography has been taking major milestone pictures for my family since 2012. Emily worked with my husband to be there for our proposal. She got every detail of the proposal and left me with pictures to last for a lifetime. Her ability to capture our nervous excitement is what made us want to go to Emily for our engagement photos. She worked with my husband and me to capture the best pictures in the best lighting. We loved our pictures from 2012 so much that we thought of no one else to take photos for us in 2018 when our son turned one. She did just as a fantastic job with our son that she had done years before. We honestly cannot think of anyone else to capture photos for our family. She does amazing work and continues to strive to better her craft, which is one of the things that makes us keep going back to Emily Louise Photography.

Emily Louise Photography 18
    Emily Louise Photography 19
    Emily Louise Photography 20
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Emily Louise Photography's reply:

I still remember the surprise engagement like it was yesterday! One of my favorite things about being a wedding photographer is being able to capture those moments you want to last forever, I'm so thankful that you and Joel have those photos to look back on and now you can share them with Max! :)

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2011

Thankful for Emily Louise Photography!

Honestly, working with Emily was refreshing. She told me exactly how to stand and made the smallest changes that made the biggest difference. She's incredibly easy to work with and made me and my husband feel so comfortable. I also loved that her pricing was affordable, and I didn't have to sacrifice quality of my pictures. I will use her for all of my family's photos.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Emily Louise Photography's reply:

You are so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words! It makes my job easier when couples are able to take direction during an engagement or anniversary photo session, I wish I could clone you both. I'm so happy that you love your photos! :)