Emily Katherine Events Reviews

Emily Katherine Events 5
Emily Katherine Events 6
Emily Katherine Events 7

Carmen · Married on 05/13/2017

I used Emily's services for "day of coordination" and was very pleased with all the assistance she and her team offered! They did a great job ensuring the entire event was seamless and amazing. She was very organized and thorough in the prep work leading up to our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Khaled · Married on 04/08/2017

I was the groom of a wedding were Emily helped plan the day of. This review is really easy to type, as she was amazing. Emily was very responsive always setup the proper amount of meetings with us as well as our vendors to make sure we were on the same page. Emily was very efficient and very thorough. On our wedding day we had nothing to worry about. She made sure the timing was excellent and if we had any problems during the wedding I had no idea as everything was executed flawlessly. My only problem is that I wished I had paid to have her plan the entire wedding and not just the day of. Emily took a nerve racking day and made it a walk in the park with my best friend.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Emily was amazing to work with! She made our wedding day so easy and seamlessly ensured that everything we wanted and the flow of it all was perfect. She kept a smile on and I don't know what we would have done without her advice leading up and on the big day. Her professionalism, knowledge and candor were all we could have asked for. A must pick for your event!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 02/15/2017

I am so happy I hired Emily to plan my elopement in Hillsborough, NC. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and using her experience and recommendations the planning process and the wedding day were flawless.

Since we only had about 3 months to plan and I work 50+ hrs per week, I didn't have a lot of free time to research vendors. During our initial meeting we discussed how much involvement I wanted from her and she brought up items I had overlooked. She was able to recommend a phenomenal photographer, artistic florist, tailor, hairstylist, took care of calling restaurants, and researched wedding licensure in Orange County (and gave me reminders like "don't forget that BOTH of you have to go to the Clerk of Courts office!" and "You have to pay at a different building before you come to the magistrate office for the ceremony!"). Emily attended our ceremony, was one of our witnesses, and even came along for pictures to function as a maid of honor (helping me pin my hair back when it came loose, helping me with my jacket when it got cold, make sure no straps were exposed on my dress, holding my bouquet when necessary).

Since we kept our intentions a secret, I was so glad I knew her and was comfortable enough to send her an email freaking out about potential cold and rain that was forecast for our wedding day. She made me feel much better with her suggestions to stay warm and dry and still look like a hip bride.

Before meeting Emily, I would've scoffed at someone hiring a wedding planner, especially for a "low-key" elopement. My new husband and I both agree that her services provided, professional and cheerful attitude, attention to detail, and kindness were invaluable to the perfect wedding day. I look forward to putting our future event planning (Puppy Showers! Birthday parties!) in her hands.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Emily Katherine Events's reply:

Thank you Ingrid, it was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!!

Michele · Married on 11/06/2016

Emily took care of everything and everyone on the wedding day! Anything that needed to be set-up, moved, timed, directed, or gotten in an emergency was done by her! Our wedding day. without a doubt, would not have happened without Emily and her services! She helped make all of my months of planning come to life.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Patricia · Married on 09/20/2016

Emily was perfect for long distance planning. My son and I gave a rehearsal dinner for his daughter and my granddaughter in NC. We live in MO and TX. We met with her once at the site. She took care of everything, invitations, set up, decorations, meal planning, place cards, etc. She answered e-mails and phone calls immediately. She made us a guest at our own party.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Catherine · Married on 08/21/2016

We can't say enough wonderful things about Emily! She truly loves weddings and making sure you have a beautiful, personalized, stress-free day. She even made the planning process fun. Both of our families couldn't stop talking about how calm, prepared and professional Emily is. Her connections in the wedding industry also helped us get beautiful custom invitations and excellent photography for outrageously low prices. Our wedding was perfect and exactly what we wanted thanks to Emily.

Sent on 09/08/2016

sommer · Married on 07/31/2016

She was very knowledgeable about her services and super helpful!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 04/16/2016

Hiring Emily Katherine Events was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Emily was not only extremely organized but had so many good ideas for my wedding. It was a huge relief to know that Emily had everything under control while my girls and I were getting ready. She contacted all of my vendors, created a timeline, helped get the ceremony and reception site decorated, and was able to calmed my stress and nervousness. She was always one step ahead of any problem we had and was just a joy to work with! I would highly recommend her for anyone planning a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • F

Fiona · Married on 10/09/2015

Our son's rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch thanks to Emily! She gave us ideas for table/room decor and suggestions for activities and timeline. (It was a relief to find out she had some of the decor we wanted to use.) And she helped us bring it all together! Very organized and a pleasure to work with! - Fiona

Sent on 11/04/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/19/2015

There is so many wonderful things to say about Emily. I was not planning on having a day-of-coordinator or someone to help me with wedding planning but my sister told me about Emily and said I'd really like her. I certainly did! I can't believe I thought I could have done it all without her help. She is very responsive and beyond that gives you suggestions and tips that she has gained over the years of her working in the wedding industry. So she is great at speaking up and giving you help that you might not even know you need.

The other thing that I really loved about Emily is that she has such a calming spirit about her. As a bride you have moments where you just want to freak out but she is totally calm and put together and makes you feel the same. I also think that quality helps her work seamlessly with vendors who may be difficult to work with. There was nothing she wouldn't do or help with and knowing I had her to support me and that I could trust her really made my day. She definitely went above and beyond and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2015

Emily was amazing to work with! She performed my day-of-coordination services, and she also helped me out my planning leading up to the wedding. She has tons of wedding experience, and with that, she was able to make the day go as smoothly as possible. The day of, all I had to do was get pampered and drink mimosas until the ceremony! She had everything covered - from handling the vendors that came to set up, to making sure everything and everyone was in their proper places, to handling my mother's anxiety. She worked with the photographer and told us when/where to be for photos. She checked in on me regularly to make sure I had everything I needed and reassure me that everything was going according to plan. She executed the ceremony flawlessly, and even when we had a fire alarm in the middle of the reception, she got everyone ushered outside (including the bar!) and handled the situation with perfect poise. I would recommend Emily again and again! She really did make my wedding day the best day ever.

Sent on 10/12/2015
  • HoneyDewFilms

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2011

Emily was an amazing help for my husband's 30th Vegas themed birthday party. She helped with everything from event and timeline planning, decorating, shopping and day-of coordination. I couldn't have had such a successful party without her help. She was extremely professional and fun! On the day-of she dressed to fit right in with the crowd. I had a great experience from start to finish with Emily Katherine Events.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Ramya · Married on 04/27/2018

Emily was prompt, professional and offered invaluable advice throughout the process. She was calm and decisive on a lot of topics and allowed us to make our own decisions while providing good feedback. We appreciated her flexibility and she definitely had a strong knowledge base to be able to support a traditional South Indian wedding. The team seemed to work well with the vendors and we felt well taken care of.

We didn't have as many touch points with the actual team that supported us on Saturday and would have appreciated a chance to get to discuss our timeline with them to the same degree we did with Emily. Other than that, great service for great value.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Emily Katherine Events's reply:

I enjoyed working with you on the final details of your wedding plans, and appreciate the feedback you've provided!