Emily Evans Video Reviews

9 | Saratoga Springs, UT

9 Reviews for Emily Evans Video

Sandra · Married on 10/07/2016

Emily is amazing! I think she's gifted and is very kind and patient with her clients. One of our videos turned out amazing and i cant wait to see the other one :). I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great video. Trust me..she will do a very good job!

Emily was absolutely incredible! She was able to capture our wedding in such a beautiful and fun way that we will cherish forever. She was professional and friendly and made my husband and I comfortable in front of her camera. She captured details and people and edited the film in such a way that you feel like you are right back in the moment. Our video was the perfect blend of "artsy" and eventful. She was affordable and willing to work with us on a custom package. I honestly could not be more thrilled with our videos. If my house were to burn down, our video would be the first thing I grab and run out the door!

Savannah · Married on 06/24/2016

Emily is fantastic! She was eight months pregnant when she shot our wedding but she didn't let that slow her down. She was in the middle of all the action making sure the get the best shots. We've already seen a preview of our wedding video and it looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest. She is also very affordable! She was the most inexpensive videographer I could find but the quality of her video is just the same if not better!

Bailee · Married on 06/18/2016

Emily is such a fun person to work with. We loved every second spent with her! She is professional and does such a great job. We love her and the way our videos turned out. She captured our day so perfectly and I have watched our videos over and over!! Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Brianna · Married on 06/16/2016

Emily was amazing!! We loved working with her and our videos turned out amazing! Definitely glad we chose her!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Emily Evans Video's reply:

Thank you so much Briana! I absolutely loved getting to know you and Kevin! You two are so fun and just a blast to be around! :) hope you're both doing well!

Lexi · Married on 06/10/2016

Emily is seriously the cutest girl EVER. She made us feel so comfortable throughout our entire bridal session, and throughout the entire wedding day. She made sure we knew she was just a fly on the wall and to just be ourselves. The best part is that she really was. I never felt like she was over the top or demanding. She knew exactly what shots to get and made sure she had them before we moved on. She was 9 months pregnant during our wedding AND it was SO HOT. (No like seriously like SO hot). Yet she was literally laying on the ground to get the perfect angle and she never complained. The quality and professionalism of the videos are amazing. Absolutely recommend Emily 110%!!!!

Jaymi · Married on 06/04/2016

Emily was the best! Our wedding video couldn't have been more perfect. She captured EVERYTHING. She was the funnest, and so affordable. She got along well with the photographer and they both shot at the same time. My husband and I felt so comfortable with Emily. She has the perfect mix of making you feel like your instant best friends but being professional at the same time. I would recommend her to everyone. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else there on our special day :)

Ash · Married on 05/12/2016

Emily was AMAZING!!! She was so inexpensive and so fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!! I'm already thinking of ways I can use her services again. :)

Nancy · Married on 10/10/2015

I couldn't have been more pleased to work with Emily as my videographer. Ours was a second marriage for both my husband and I and we were both widowed previously. We did a rather unique ceremony involving all of our collective grandchildren as flower girls and ring bearers who ranged in age from 2 years old to 27 years old; and we paid a special tribute during our vows to our late spouses. I think Emily was as excited as we were to capture this bonding moment in time with our extended families. Although I have not seen our video yet, I have seen work she has done for others and am confident that we will love what she did for us.