Emily Davis Photography Reviews

5 | Little Elm, TX

5 Reviews for Emily Davis Photography

Stacy · Married on 06/20/2014

When I say I couldn't be happier I am serious. Emily Davis is an amazing photographer. She has such a gift to make everyone feel at ease especially the bride--from bridals to the wedding Emily was a true professional who also made you feel like we were working with a friend. When we went to do my daughters bridals we didn't know what to expect but it was the best experience we knew then we had made the right choice. Thank you Emily for capturing Paige and James night so beautifully.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Emily was such a joy to work with, she did my engagement pictures and I absolutely LOVE them! From day one Emily was so helpful and organized. She always came prepared and offered great advice and recommendations. I really love how she was able to capture my fiancé and I the way I see us everyday. She made the experience fun and entertaining and you can really tell she has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her to anyone I know and I hope to use her again someday.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2013

They did not provide me with enough stars to give Emily Davis. She is nothing short of phenominal. We have been so happy with our pictures. She is professional, personable, and creative. We loved working with her! Do yourself a favor, BOOK HER. You will not regreat it!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Anna · Married on 05/26/2013

Emily is AMAZING!!! She did my daughter's engagements, bridals and wedding day photos. The pictures are just beautiful! I loved her enthusiasm and attention to detail. Emily is very creative, organized and professional. We just loved her!!! I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Emily was the photographer for our daughter's recent wedding. She was very professional, and took beautiful pictures for both the engagement and wedding. Emily and Chelsea were delightful to work with during the wedding events, and accommodating of our special requests. We were fortunate to have great weather, which made the photos even more fabulous! Thanks to both of them for capturing this special event!

Sent on 04/06/2014