Emily Brand Films Reviews

5 | Salt Lake City, UT

5 Reviews for Emily Brand Films

Cami · Married on 07/14/2017

Emily Brand Films did such an amazing job! She did a video for our engagement and wedding, I love looking rewatching those videos to relive the happiest day(s) of my life. She was so easy and fun to work with as well. No awkward moments at all (and we all know how that is a biggie!)

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/04/2017

Emily has a great eye for the details that make the day. The groom wasn't sure he wanted a videographer, "we already have a photographer" but the first thing he asked when he got home from the honeymoon was: "when can we see our video?" Emily was able to capture the Bride looking at her ring in between photos and pouting nephews waiting for the group shot. She had some beautiful shots of the Temple and was able to get those small nuances that capture the feel of the day in a way photos can't. Some of these were how the breeze blew against the Brides dress and made the flowers flounce a bit. The water in front of the Temple and the sweet joy on the Bride and Grooms face between locations. Well done Emily. We look forward to using you again!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Karlie · Married on 10/08/2016

Emily is a very talented, creative, hard-working and committed videographer. She has great ideas, helped us feel comfortable and is so pleasant and easy to work with. She has a passion for video and it's evident in her finished products. She was super quick editing our video and we LOVED it! We're so glad to have such a beautiful video to remember our big day. I would definitely recommend Emily!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Sky · Married on 06/18/2016

Emily is so easy to work with and really makes you feel comfortable. On such a busy day it was awesome to have a dependable person filming and capturing it all. The finished product was amazing and I can't stop watching it! I recommend Emily to all my friends and anyone else looking for a videographer.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Joanna · Married on 06/09/2016

I was extremely pleased with Emily and her amazing skills and end product. Having a videographer is a must at your wedding and I'm so glad we had Emily filming ours. We were so pleased with her professionalism, her product and how well she put us at ease. You don't realize you're being filmed, which is a plus on your big day. Her turnaround is quite quick considering others in the industry, and I have recommended her to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/10/2017